Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
The Pegg Project® : Announcement
The Ronald Pegg research Booklets regarding 'evidence of time travel being found' are now available for free via the recently opened World-Breaking Discoveries website.

Instead of me mentioning only a couple of examples here on the forums, I have been asked to inform you that:

Website Topics include: Discoveries, Findings, Conclusions, and Consequences.

Extracts from over 20 Case Studies are available for reading.

There is an On-Line Interactive Evaluation of 10 Texts.

Here is a brief 3 minute introduction video:
http://youtu.be/-00XueKMyRQ

http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html

M
Megastar
Megastar
M
Originally Posted By: Eddy Pengelly
The Pegg Project® : Announcement
The Ronald Pegg research Booklets regarding 'evidence of time travel being found' are now available for free via the recently opened World-Breaking Discoveries website.

Instead of me mentioning only a couple of examples here on the forums, I have been asked to inform you that:

Website Topics include: Discoveries, Findings, Conclusions, and Consequences.

Extracts from over 20 Case Studies are available for reading.

There is an On-Line Interactive Evaluation of 10 Texts.

Here is a brief 3 minute introduction video:
http://youtu.be/-00XueKMyRQ

http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html

[Quote=Mike Kremer]

Well I am not sure why any 'Messenger' would travel back to the past with a modern plastic CD, unless this "Angel or Time Traveller" messenger, also took a modern CD Player to project and show those Ancient Prophets of the Bible, their own History?

The only discs with hole in it are the 1000 or so, Tibetian Dropa Stone Disks. Reputedly around 12,000 years old, (well before the Biblical Prophets) They all had a center hole in them, looked like a stone record playing disk with carvings that spiralled aound them. They were were discovered in a cave in Tibet, by Chinese archeologists about 60 years ago.
They are held in China...and have been roughly deciphered as being a history of the local Dropa tribes.
I wonder if thats how Ed Pengelly came up with his fanciful ideas, that modern CD's that were taken back to the past?

Well at least the ancient Dropa stones are real. Probably had a hole thru them to facilitate carrying them around on a tree branch when the tribe moved from location to location.

http://www.viewzone.com/dropastones.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74itBLQCs4s

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
mike

Im just going to pick a little here if thats ok.

at 1:27 into the video it says that daniel saw a raised up bear
with 3 ribs in its mouth.

the animal bitng the deer or whatver it is biting looks more like a lioness , and animals dont have ribs on their ass.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Interesting links Eddy, but a lot to wade through and very limited time in which to do it. Could you save me some hunting by giving me some info about the CDs? Where and when did they turn up? Where are they now? Is it maintained that these are the CDs that were taken back in time, or are they modern DCs containing evidence?

Thanks, in anticipation.

There never was nothing.
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: paul
at 1:27 into the video it says that daniel saw a raised up bear with 3 ribs in its mouth.
the animal bitng the deer or whatver it is biting looks more like a lioness , and animals dont have ribs on their ass.
The original ancient text (Daniel 7:5) says "like a bear".

Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Interesting links Eddy, but a lot to wade through and very limited time in which to do it.
Yes, I have been doing it for 10 years now. Over three quarters of the way through Pegg's work.

Could you save me some hunting by giving me some info about the CDs? Where and when did they turn up? Where are they now? Is it maintained that these are the CDs that were taken back in time, or are they modern DCs containing evidence?
Modern historical non-religious cd-roms from the 1990s decade (mid).
Their contents ARE described in over 30 ancient texts, at points where 'Angels' (or messengers/Elders) appear, and 'books of wisdom' (/testimony, future prophecy) are produced by the messenger(s) and shown to an ancient named person (now called a prophet {religious perceptions kick in}) - who was then told to write down what they saw and were told (now called 'visions', 'dreams', or 'watcher').
When those specific 'visions' and 'dreams from the ancient texts are compared to the pictures and historical events on the cd-roms, there is a match of details and data.
Pegg made his first cd discovery in 1998. By 2002 he had found three more cd-roms (from the 1990s decade) documented, described, and sometimes depicted in ancient texts, stories, andmyths.
The WBD E-Report contains a summary of ten years of findings and conclusions.
If you want a quick overview of the major findings, then that is the book to read.

I hope this helps your understanding of what Pegg discovered.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Thanks Eddy.

Possibly because I'm not able to devote enough time to studying your past posts, I'm still struggling a bit.

The picture I have so far is that there are some cd-roms, produced in the 1990s that contain material which is described in ancient writings. Could it not be that those who produced the cd-roms were aware of the ancient writings, and included material appropriate to it?

There are cd-roms depicted in ancient art, but these are not the ones produced (found?) in the 1990s?

There never was nothing.
OP Offline
Could it not be that those who produced the cd-roms were aware of the ancient writings, and included material appropriate to it?
A similar question was answered on the FAQ page.
extracted with permission:....

"I dont see how this can be purported to be evidence of anything more than the CD graphics based on ancient text"

One set of matching details could just be a coincidence, and could be the result of the makers of the cd-rom using one particular set of ancient descriptions as their source and inspiration.
Maybe also two or three (or four) could be passed off as 'just coincidences'.
But ten ancient sets of details from different time periods and countries matching is beyond a coincidence.

The same set of descriptions turn up in many ancient stories where most are associated with a messenger turning up in a bright light (or 'dream') carrying a stone of testimony (aka. wheel, tablet, plate, or disc) which tells of future things and provides 'visions'. These extra associated characteristics indicate that the same source was viewed by all the ancient writers and story tellers by the same means - and not that any one ancient story was the source used by the makers of the cd-rom for their imagery.

Regarding people's own conclusions, we are often asked, concerning the observed evidence from these experiments as being identical or very close to the Ancients cd-rom pictures...

"Is the imagery, on the cd-rom, evidence of someone or a group of people travelling back in time and showing the ancient people the images from it, or was the Ancients cd-rom created by people that have read any or all of the texts? They may have only been inspired, even subconsciously, to make the cd-rom the same or very similar to what is in the ancient texts."
If the descriptions in the Atlantis dialogues by Plato only matched to the cd-rom imagery, then, yes, you would have to conclude that the makers of the cd-rom used the Atlantis descriptions as inspiration.

If the descriptions in the Bablylonian stories only matched to the cd-rom imagery, then, yes, you would have to conclude that the makers of the cd-rom used Bablylonian descriptions as inspiration.

If...Akkadian…Aboriginal Dreamtime Stories...North American Indian Mythologies...Buddhism & Hindu Understanding...Old Testament...New Testament...Qur'an...Book of Mormon...each only matched, then, yes...

But all of the above cultures that DO match to the imagery from the Ancients cd-rom are NOT part of the history contained on that cd-rom. So why would the makers use imagery from over ten other cultures that they are not presenting on the cd-rom ?

The civilizations presented are from around the Mediterranean region from betwen 2000 BCE and 476 CE, being Etruria, Carthage, Roman Empire, Greece, Phoenicia and Egypt.
(The Egyptian section only presents seven video shows, and not pages of pictures.)

The Etrurian section shows things Eturian…
The Roman section shows things Roman…
The Greece section shows things Greek…
The Phoenician section shows things Phoenician…
The Carthage section shows things Carthagian…
…and NOT anything to do with Altantis, Babylon, Akkadia, Aboriginal Dreamtime Stories...North American Indian Mythologies...Buddhism & Hindu Understanding...Old Testament...New Testament...Qur'an, nor Book of Mormon.

Specifically...
Regarding: "Is the imagery, on the cd-rom, evidence of someone or a group of people traveling back in time and showing the ancient people the images from it."

Based upon ten years of investigations - we believe yes. In the Old Testament (Ezekiel), New Testament (Revelation), and Qur'an (Mohammed) encounters where the cd-rom imagery is described, there is an Angel reported as being present, and in the Bible accounts, this angel has a 'sealed book with seven seals' that is opened, and from which 'visions' are seen by the prophet. That prophet's descriptions of these 'visions' are of the contents of the Ancients cd-rom.

We conclude that this 'angel' is some form of time traveller.
....end extraction
There are cd-roms depicted in ancient art, but these are not the ones produced (found?) in the 1990s?
I don't quite get to what you are referring.
Are you saying that you have seen other cd-roms depicted in ancient art - or are you referencing the ones on the website cited by Ronald Pegg.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.