Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Bill S. Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
Interesting, but are people really paid to do this sort of research at university level?

There never was nothing.
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
Of course they are, and there should be LOTS more of it!

This is totally ridiculous, and made me, for a day or so, totally fixated on the whereabouts of the letters I was typing! I, honestly, as a very slow inaccurate typist, could not see the truth of the proposition, however there are definitely more words using a majority of right-handed letters and most of them not very sexy! Maybe that was my fault!

My extremely left-handed since birth daughter informs me she has known for years that most typing is done by the right hand! She says society is rightist anyway!

To get back to the legitimacy of this research. Perhaps they are angling for an Ignoble Prize!!!

B
Bill S. Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
Did you know that a few years ago there was an attempt made to have the words “…sitteth at the right hand of the Father” removed from the Nicene Creed, in case they offended left-handed people?
I think that would have deserved an Ignoble Prize if it had been successful.

There never was nothing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokĀž»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.