Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 619 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Could you hide the Origins Board a little better? Someone might find it? ;-)

Seriously ... it is near impossible to find except by accident.

DA Morgan
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's easy enough to find the Origins forum. Just click on the "Scienceagogo Forums" portion of the top line of the forum listing and it will take you to the place where forums are listed. Then click on the Origins forum. At present there are only two; there's capacity for more. smile

B
Superstar
Superstar
B
I hope this doesn't mean that Dan's coming to get us.

Blacknad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To protonbon's wife:
I deleted that posting immediately after I came upon it. I felt it was totally inappropriate and wasteful of time and space. I'm glad you raised an exception to it. Bear in mind that posts come from all over the world, and I do sleep a few hours every day, so offensive material may be up for some hours before I am able to get to it. I check the forum the first thing every day and the last thing every night, and oftentimes between those two times. I have a fairly wrecked schedule, and often it is noon before I am up and at it, which gives time for people in the rest of the world to put up things like the post in question for people to see. I assure you that sort of junk is deleted as rapidly as possible. You would not believe some of the stuff I've deleted from these pages. Some of it is gross beyond belief. I read everyting that goes up, and some of it hits the trash can before I finish reading the post.

I hope that helps. If you have further questions please feel free to PM me and I will try to answer them for you.

Sincerely,

Amaranth

B
Superstar
Superstar
B
Moderators,

When I go to the thread, "A Boolean Universe', it is just a blank grey window. No other threads are doing this so I presume it isn't my internet explorer.

Is it just me?

Blacknad.

R
RM Offline
Superstar
Superstar
R
this has happened to me with loads of other threads, it stops after a while -a day or two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've had the same problem recently. If you keep refreshing the window sometimes it will go ahead and load. I think it's a server problem. You might try logging in at a different time, though I realize some people don't have that option. The best I can say is keep trying, it will eventually clear up.

Amaranth

K
K
It's a cache problem. Let me know when it occurs and I can freshen the cache which should fix it.

D
D
Thanks Amaranth
Its your wonderful work that keeps this forum alive and cheerful...any how lets look for devent messages hereafter

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it ? - Einstein
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Forumites,
I have deleted recent posts that included an autolink, on the grounds that they are vulnerable to viruses. Please remember to take caution when clicking on links. Please do not post autolinks in this forum.

Thanks,

Amaranth

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.