Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 86 of 120 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 119 120
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
As for the Bigots who would accuse me of absolute knowledge, who might those be in your eyes?

If you re-read what I actually said, I think you will find that I didn't say there were any.

There never was nothing.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Rev
To: Bill S and TT: How do you feel about the three-way postings presently going on here: For you, is this a dialog? Or a debate?

Sadly, I think it is little more than word games.

Quote:
Ain't that a surprise....

I would say that you have a way with sarcasm.

No comment.

There never was nothing.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Rev
I make no secret of the facts regarding my profession

Is that why your space in the "user list" is bigger than anyone elses? laugh

There never was nothing.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Quote:
As for the Bigots who would accuse me of absolute knowledge, who might those be in your eyes?

If you re-read what I actually said, I think you will find that I didn't say there were any.

Oh Good!

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

Megastar
Megastar
Bill S, in response to my question: How do you feel about the three-way postings presently going on here, you responded:
... Sadly, I think it is little more than word games.
Sad indeed! I acknowledge that too often, in many of our posts, there is too much form and too little content? [If this one, in anyone's opinion, lacks content I will not be hurt if you let me know.]

IMHO, the challenge is: How best to have good content with the just the necessary amount of form.
When I go to a hockey game, I want to see one with fully-dressed players and a real puck, not just ballet dancers pretending to play hockey. [Now, that's a thought. I wonder: Does such a ballet already exist?]

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
B
Megastar
Megastar
B

I enjoy posting on SAGG, it can be quite serious, is generally friendly and relative light-hearted. I do try to avoid the more acrimonious threads, at least when I can’t do anything to ameliorate them, but silly nonsense and the occasional word games can have their attractions.

Having said that; there are a couple of other places I go for really serious stuff, so perhaps there is room for us to make some improvements.

I don’t know of any ballet companies who play hockey, but if you like ballet with a difference, have you seen Les Ballet Trockadero. It’s an all male company, with fantastic skill and a sense of humour.

There never was nothing.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember ..
Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.
'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'
'Sure..'
'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.
'No, I can remember it..'
'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget it?'
He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'
'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.
Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'
Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs.. She stares at the plate for a moment.

'Where's my toast ?'

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great.. I would recommend it very highly..'
The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'
The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?
You know.... The one that's red and has thorns.'
'Do you mean a rose?'

'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.
After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.
On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.

'I don't know,' he said. 'She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown.'

A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy:
'So I hear you're getting married?'
'Yep!'
'Do I know her?'
'Nope!'
'This woman, is she good looking?'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'Naw, she can't cook too well.'
'Does she have lots of money?'
'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.'
'Well, then, is she good in bed?'
'I don't know.'
'Why in the world do you want to marry her then?'

'Because she can still drive!'

A man was telling his neighbor, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand dollars,
but it's state of the art.. It's perfect.'
'Really,' answered the neighbor . 'What kind is it?'

'Twelve thirty..'

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.
A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.
A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?'
Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.''

The doctor said, 'I didn't say that.. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur; be careful.'

A little old man shuffled slowly into an ice cream parlor and pulled himself slowly, painfully, up onto a stool... After catching his breath, he ordered a banana split.
The waitress asked kindly, 'Crushed nuts?'
'No,' he replied, 'Arthritis.'

And... (I suppose to keep it on topic)

During these serious and troubled times, people of all faiths should remember
these four great religious truths:

1. Muslims do not recognize Jews as God's Chosen People.
2. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
3. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Christian world.
4. Baptists do not recognize each other at the liquor store.

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
There is a ballet in which a game of Australian Rules is played! the ballet is called The Display and it is by Robert Helpmann. It is most peculiar--- being neither ballet nor football. It takes itself very seriously too!

I don't think it is very successful. In fact it is slightly silly.

Maybe hockey would be more interesting. I think the sticks would give it added value .

(Surely this is off-topic!) (Though interesting).

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
TT, I've long suspected there was a sense of humour in there somewhere. Of course, I could be wrong. The proximity of this to a protracted exchange with a couple of the forum's seniors could be construed as an ageist attack. Of course, I’m not for a moment suggesting it is.

Quote:
(Surely this is off-topic!)

Not necessarily; God might like ballet. Anyway, I bet the Westborough Baptists would hate the Ballet Trockadero, so the philosophy of Religions is not far away.

There never was nothing.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
TT, I've long suspected there was a sense of humour in there somewhere. Of course, I could be wrong. The proximity of this to a protracted exchange with a couple of the forum's seniors could be construed as an ageist attack. Of course, I’m not for a moment suggesting it is.

No of course not... One can only assume, when one is confused about the content of the language, and if one is unfamiliar with the person they are conversing with.

T
Megastar
Megastar
T

CHRISTIAN ONE-LINERS

Don't let your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses
started out as a basket case.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited until you
try to sit in their pews.

Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisors.

It is easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one.

The good Lord didn't create anything without a purpose, but
mosquitoes come close.

When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there.

People are funny; they want the front of the bus, the middle
of the road, and the back of the church.

Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your
front door forever.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ *+*+*+*+*+*+*

Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you
couldn't belong.

If the church wants a better preacher, it only needs to pray
for the one it has.

God Himself does not propose to judge a man until he is dead.
So why should you?

Some minds are like concrete thoroughly mixed up and
permanently set.

Peace starts with a smile.

I don't know why some people change churches; what difference
does it make which one you stay home from?

A lot of church members who are singing 'Standing on the
Promises' are just sitting on the premises.

We were called to be witnesses, not lawyers or judges.

Be ye fishers of men. You catch them - He'll clean them.

Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.

Don't put a question mark where God put a period.

Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.

Forbidden fruits create many jams.

God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God grades on the cross, not the curve.

God loves everyone, but probably prefers 'fruit of the
spirit' over a 'religious nut!'

God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.

He who angers you, controls you!

If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats!

Prayer: Don't give God instructions -- just report for duty!

The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind
us.

The will of God never takes you where the Grace of God will
not protect you.

We don't change the message, the message changes us.

You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to
discourage him.

The best mathematical equation I have ever seen: 1 cross + 3
nails = 4 given.

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
TT- What has happened to you? I have had to untoggle you because I wanted to read you being funny!! And you are!!

Could it be a miracle?

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Can we be sure he was not being "funny" all the time? Humour is a very subjective thing.

There never was nothing.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Ellis
TT- What has happened to you? I have had to untoggle you because I wanted to read you being funny!! And you are!!

Could it be a miracle?

Just revealing where the interest within this topic or heading of religion and philosophy really is. Everywhere but religion and philosophy of religion.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
As this thread seems to have become a repository of humour, I shall leave it with a true story that amused me. I few weeks ago, in the popular science section of a local book shop I picked up a book entitled “The Big Bang”, only to realise that its sub-title was “The Only Sex Manual You Will Ever Need”. The most amusing part was the embarrassment of the young assistant to whom I pointed it out.

There never was nothing.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
As this thread seems to have become a repository of humour, I shall leave it with a true story that amused me. I few weeks ago, in the popular science section of a local book shop I picked up a book entitled “The Big Bang”, only to realise that its sub-title was “The Only Sex Manual You Will Ever Need”. The most amusing part was the embarrassment of the young assistant to whom I pointed it out.

Perfect for this thread....

Megastar
Megastar
Samples of the "Gospel (good news)" according to TT follow my first comment.

In my responses, when I write 'god', instead of using the general acronym, G.O.D., I will use the particular acronym G0D.

G0D is not just a neutral power. It is, and can be, a destructive or a creative power

G0Dpower, or willpower, stands for the singularity in everyone of us who freely, and willingly, agrees to accept the invitation--originating in the powerhouse we call our unconscious minds. Using it, we can be co-creators, or co-destroyers of self and others,...the choice is ours--no interference by a god of any kind.

This is the power that, with our involvement, has created the here and Now. And in the Now, it is creating the Future. Check out the news that make the front pages of our papers every day. Each and every story is either a story of a great destruction of self and/or others; Or, like the story of Jesus, it is a story of a great heroism for the sake of salvation of self and others. Your turn, TT:
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
If we use the reverends example of willpower, where everyone let democracy rule God, with all of the diverse belief systems and beliefs in God, which will would prevail?
Because TT is, obviously, talking about a "god", this question is pointless to me ... This is followed by a pointless and judgemental comment
Will does not in and of itself discern between good and evil but rather follows the beliefs of those who feel righteous with their idea of God.
G0D--(note the zero, 0; 0 is not an O)--in anyone is the same as G0D-filled and agape-love. G0D is creative willpower--even atheists use willpower--at its highest. As a unitheist, one who does not teach that there is a god who plays politics, the following makes no sense at all to me:
Where democracy prevails in the beliefs of God there are groups within groups within groups who all get together and democratically determine which God is righteous. Which is why there are so many different churches/diocese within a religion of name.

Put two differing opinions of will into play and everyone believes their God is more powerful and will gain the upper hand.
......at this point I will skip some tautological stuff and I will make one more quote, and a brief comment on it....
Quote:
Will then, applied to God, I think is superstition.
You mention God--the name used by theists and some others.

Yes, there are some progressive thinking theist theologians, but, sad to say, there are many practising theists who ARE superstitious. Well, TT, maybe you and I have one point of agreement, I think.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Revlgking
Samples of the "Gospel (good news)" according to TT follow my first comment.

In my responses, when I write 'god', instead of using the general acronym, G.O.D., I will use the particular acronym G0D.

G0D is not just a neutral power. It is, and can be, a destructive or a creative power

G0Dpower, or willpower, stands for the singularity in everyone of us who freely, and willingly, agrees to accept the invitation--originating in the powerhouse we call our unconscious minds. Using it, we can be co-creators, or co-destroyers of self and others,...the choice is ours--no interference by a god of any kind.

The obvious idea here would be that to use such a power as you describe, would be.... consciously. If it resides within the unconscious mind, one would need to be aware of what G0d is thru direct experience, and a relationship with what you call singularity. A relationship where mastery of self and singularity become ONE or single.. and conscious.

Secondly you say God is neither neutral, or destructive or creative.
Your determination is belief.

G0d being subject to democratic or personal values.

This is the power that, with our involvement, has created the here and Now.

Governments of separation, poverty, nuclear and terrorist threats, religious extremes, and definitions of what God and religion should be.... or a reflection of beliefs which are constantly changing and conflicting.

Are the above separate or the same?
And in the Now, it is creating the Future.
No the now is the now and the now is creating the now. When the Now is exemplified there is no past or future just Now.

If you want to exemplify the now within timelines, then the now is the future moment of that which was thought to reflect that thought as intention and will.

How much of what you experience do you see as your thoughts? As the thoughts of others? Are they unconscious or conscious?

Just how far does your will/G0D extend itself?

Just outside to your locked gate where the other's G0D cannot invade the personal sense of will?

Check out the news that make the front pages of our papers every day. Each and every story is either a story of a great destruction of self and/or others; Or, like the story of Jesus, it is a story of a great heroism for the sake of salvation of self and others. Your turn, TT:
If we use the reverends example of willpower, where everyone let democracy rule God, with all of the diverse belief systems and beliefs in God, which will would prevail?
Because TT is, obviously, talking about a "god", this question is pointless to me
No I point in the direction of your creative or destructive G0D of human will power. What is in the front pages of our papers every day. Are we consciously creating this or unconsciously creating this? Do you think people want to take something from another or do you think what they want just conflicts with another's wants unconsciously?

Where is universal will, where all get what they want and without the drama?
... This is followed by a pointless and judgemental comment
Will does not in and of itself discern between good and evil but rather follows the beliefs of those who feel righteous with their idea of God.

Pointless because you don't recognize G0D as anything other than a will of personal or democratic process which follows judgement created from belief, rather than perfection of cause and effect.

IF in fact the divergent wills of humanity can create both what is determined to be ugly or beautiful, then man will judge the perfect outcome of willpower as being Godly or evil based on how you define the wholly (as you call it)
Quote:
.. not just a neutral power. It is, and can be, a destructive or a creative power
not neutral but destructive or creative.

Destruction is creativity. The destruction of ignorance gives rise to experience and wisdom.
Since God is in and of itself neither (as you elude to in your descriptions) creative or destructive, nor neutral, it then becomes a tool for human will according to human design being either judged as creative or destructive.

G0D--(note the zero, 0; 0 is not an O)--in anyone is the same as G0D-filled and agape-love. G0D is creative willpower--even atheists use willpower--at its highest. As a unitheist, one who does not teach that there is a god who plays politics, the following makes no sense at all to me:
Where democracy prevails in the beliefs of God there are groups within groups within groups who all get together and democratically determine which God is righteous. Which is why there are so many different churches/diocese within a religion of name.

Put two differing opinions of will into play and everyone believes their God is more powerful and will gain the upper hand.
......at this point I will skip some tautological stuff and I will make one more quote, and a brief comment on it....
Quote:
Will then, applied to God, I think is superstition.
You mention God--the name used by theists and some others.

No I mention God as you prescribe religion to emulate G0D:
False religions like to use false names under the general headings of: Judaeo/Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Secularism and the like.

FALSE RELIGIONS ARE ALL UNDEMOCRATIC AND THEOCRATIC
You will recognize false religions more by what they do than what they say they believe. The leaders are all worshippers of the gods of Power, Control, and Money, which they advocate must be in the hands of the few. The many are expected to obey, pray and pay.

Generalizing false religion as one which portrays the lack of democratically derived worship, means that G0D is a personal G0d or one that is democratically convened. This would preclude the origin of the universe as being created by nothing less than the determinations of human will power.

G0d then, without human will, could not have created the universe or the now, or at least become creative or destructive without the judgment of human design.

TT, maybe you and I have one point of agreement,

I doubt it.You believe the premise of this conversation is a pointless gospel. I think you fail to hear anything other than your own beliefs and seek to find what is useful in human evolution thru your own experience or lack thereof, and not those of which invade your personal belief system.

Megastar
Megastar
TT, thanks for your effort. It is not an easy read, I always struggle to understand what you mean. Were you raised as a Christian, Jew, Hindu, or what?

My thanks to SAGGO--Kate&Amaranth--for the way it has set up the ignore button. smile It allows me to take my time; to set aside posts; and put them on the back-burner, so to speak, rather than just ignore--a term I do not like to use.

If I were a theist, I would also thank God. Interestingly, religious Jews--and note that not all Jews are religious. Many are secular--write god as G-d. Pious Jews, like unitheists, so abhor idolatry--ie.,worshipping god as a thing--that they strive to even to avoid making a mental image of "him".

As a unitheist, my thanks goes to SAGGO and to GOD--god in the general and universal sense of the concept. When I think of god in individuals, like you and me, I write G0D--individuals who willingly choose to use their willpower and choose to be at one with GOD, or G.O.D.
=================
SHOULD WE DEBATE? OR HAVE A DIALOGUE?
Informally, a debate is simply a discussion for and against any issue. Usually, reasonable people can have a debate to settle issues and not fight about who wins.

However, sad to say, debating among unreasonable people can often let feelings and passions coming to the fore and become irrational. This is evident when there is violent shouting, even to threat of assault, to illegal assault, including, assault and battery, manslaughter and/or even murder.

A FORMAL DEBATE
The archaic meaning does refer to fighting, strife and contention.

However. in modern times it has come to mean a contest between two sides to see which one has the more skill in speaking and reasoning and there-by influencing the vote on an issue.

My opinion? I respect a well-regulated debate--one, for example, in which there is agreement to follow:
http://www.robertsrules.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert's_Rules_of_Order

----------------------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialogue
-------------------------
noun
1. conversation between two or more persons.
2. the conversation between characters in a novel, drama, etc.
3.an exchange of ideas or opinions on a particular issue, especially a political or religious issue, with a view to reaching an amicable agreement or settlement.
4. a literary work in the form of a conversation: a dialogue of Plato.
verb (used without object)
5. to carry on a dialogue; converse.
6. to discuss areas of disagreement frankly in order to resolve them.
As theological and social device
Martin Buber assigns dialogue a pivotal position in his theology.
His most influential work is titled I and Thou. Buber cherishes and promotes throughout his work dialogue, not as some purposive attempt to reach conclusions or express mere points of view, but as the very prerequisite of authentic relationship between human beings, and between us and God (unitheists like to speak of G0D). His concern with the profound nature of true dialogue has resulted in what is known as the philosophy of dialogue.
============================
Buber's main proposition is that we may address existence in two ways:

First there is the "I" towards an "It", towards an object that is separate in itself, which we either use or experience; and that of the "I" towards "Thou", in which we move into existence in a relationship without bounds.

One of the major themes of the book is that human life finds its meaningfulness in relationships. All of our relationships, Buber contends, bring us ultimately into relationship with God, who is the Eternal Thou.

Buber explains that humans are defined by two word pairs: "I-It" and "I-Thou".

For "I-It," the "It" refers to the world of experience and sensation. I-It describes entities as discrete objects drawn from a defined set (e.g., he, she or any other objective entity defined by what makes it measurably different from other living entities).

It can be said that "I" have as many distinct and different relationships with each "It" as there are "It"s in my life. Fundamentally, "It" refers to the world as we experience it.
What does it mean when a person experiences the world? Man goes around the world hauling out knowledge from the world. These experiences present man with only words of It, He, She and It with contrast to I-Thou. What this means is that the experiences are all physical and do involve a great deal of spirituality. The twofold nature of the world means that our experience of the world has two aspects: the aspect of experience, which is perceived by I-Its, and the aspect of relation, which is perceived by I-Thou.
=====
For those who ask what is,
SPIRITUALITY? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirituality
THE FOLLOWING, GOING ON IN THIS THREAD IS, IMHO, AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF DIALOGUE, (DIALOG, American) BETWEEN SPIRITUAL BEINGS:
=================
Kevat Shah, Grenada, started this DIALOG-LIKE thread, Tue Mar. 11, 2008 he wrote 37 posts. The thread ended --------Sun., Apr. 13, 2008
Profile of Kevat Shah (atheist muslim?)
http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=2050
===========
First post of K. Shah (King, in English)
http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=25423&page=1
==========I joined this thread: Mon Mar 24 2008

I Registered at SAGGO: Wed Jan 17 2007

Wed., Mar. 26, 2008 Re: To all Atheists: I asked:

K.Shah, or for that matter any sceptic: Tell us what you have in mind when you write "God". This will help provide a basis for helpful dialogue.

To all Atheists: Amaranth Rose II Registered: Fri Dec 15 2006
=======================================
Amaranth asked K.Shah: "What if you had an organization, like a religion, which said nothing about God or what his name was, but simply how men should live, what should be important in our lives, what is right and what is wrong."

The basic tenets of Buddhism are that one should follow a moral life but it says nothing about god. Is that what you are trying to describe?
==================
Amaranth et al: Unitheism is such an organization. There is a group on FaceBook--All are invited to join the dialogue. I am a member of this group because it goal is to help each of us to be the moral, ethical and kind and humane beings beings most us already really are. This is basic to all the tenets of unitheism to which I would subscribe.
==================================

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
TT, thanks for your effort. It is not an easy read, I always struggle to understand what you mean.

That has been an issue when someone is not familiar with something outside of their beliefs and ideals. When it comes to spirituality most live in a box.

Were you raised as a Christian, Jew, Hindu, or what?

I was raised to explore and discover on my own a direct experience of Spirituality.
I have explored and studied most of the major religions and find they all have a common point of origin. Unfortunately that common point was dismissed for beliefs that rally around individual and democratic opinions that are not in accord with the original teachings.
Religions are like branches of a tree. The religious insist on watering the branch rather than the root of the tree. This is because very very few have a direct experience of the origin of all true religions or the root of the tree of life.

SHOULD WE DEBATE? OR HAVE A DIALOGUE?
Shoulds and shouldn'ts or useful boundaries are always subject to beliefs, opinions, and levels of self worth where one has an issue with their own feelings.

Regarding what is spiritual or moral... I think the state of the worlds changing beliefs is far removed from what Spirituality or service to humanity really is, and those who claim to be spiritual have not the capacity to find God in anything other than their own ideals.

Parents discovered an idea called tough love which allows a child to discover the extents of choice and its effects upon personal growth, but more often it is instead the idea of discipline according to the parents rule.

Beliefs color all aspects of reality and without the understanding and experience of God, spirituality and morality are subjective.

God is not democratic. God is not a person bound by human or democratic idealisms.

Page 86 of 120 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 119 120

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.