Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
OP Offline
V

Telepathy is possible, it works very good.

I can use telepathy, you can find me under "telepathy-vinko-rajic.blogspotDOTcom" .
I can exchange voice and videos messages , smell and bad and good filings with people around ,
people can move muscles on my body from distance and much more.
People in some countries found a mad fun , they collected money and they finance some mad psycho to stalk on me
day and night. Maybe psycho can get 50 000 hours paid and earn few hundred thousand Euro but I have to spend
over 10 years in poverty because of this. Number one he use it to terrorize me all the time, I have no job
and no normal sleep, I am mad , sick and tired of this.
People in some countries( Sweden, Norway) are boycotting me , I have no human rights there , can not get job and no friends
I think they are taking part in financing this show.

I have to find a way to protect me of telepathy. Is it any medicine that could stop this?
I was thinking that some metal shield should stop brain waves.
Any idea what can I do?

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
and no normal sleep, I am mad , sick and tired of this.

not getting your sleep can cause severe mental disorders

my advice is to start getting your sleep.

if you drink coffee then stop drinking coffee.
this will cause your body to get sleep.

once you begin to get your sleep the other symptoms will
slowly diminish.

stop drinking anything or taking anything that has caffeine
in it.

the telepathy will also disappear.

hope this helps

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
V
V

I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.

I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.