Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 619 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#40095 09/12/11 01:15 PM
B
Bill S. Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
Paul, here's one that cries out for a comment from you.

I found this, then realised it had been posted by my son.

Reminder that the firefighers who responded to 9/11 are still slowly dying of respitory ailments caused by the dust and smoke - ailments that could be treated, except the government refuses to pay for that treatment and it's forever out of reach of their public sector salaries. Thanks for saving people from the wreckage, fire crews, now please crawl quietly into a corner and cough up your own lungs.

So the families of heroes get to watch them die, as a mark of their Nation's gratitude.

Last edited by Bill S.; 09/12/11 01:17 PM.

There never was nothing.
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
its a shame that so many of the firefighters and police and 1st responders whoever they were and citizens who breathed in the concrete dust did not sue the owners of the buildings that fell causing the dust.

if I have a tree in my yard that falls and lands on top of some other house then is it the responsibility of the owner of that other house to repair his house.

no , its his home insurance company that pays for the damages.

can I be blamed or found at fault because my tree fell?
yes I can , it doesnt matter what caused the tree to fall
its my tree , it fell , it did damage.

can my city or my government be held responsible for the damage that my tree caused.

no it cant.

Quote:
ailments that could be treated, except the government refuses to pay for that treatment and it's forever out of reach of their public sector salaries.

those who were at work ( on the job ) responding to the
911 attack should have access to the medical treatment.
cities have insurance policies that cover medical treatment
if a employee is injured while on the job.

citizens who breathed in the dust and are experiencing medical problems should have access to the treatment as they were the first casualties of an act of war against the United States.

was the motive of the terrorist attack to damage these citizens , or to damage the United States?

this tree belongs to the United States.

it fell, it did damage.

it doesnt matter how it fell.

does the United States have insurance that covers citizens who are injured in an act of war against the United States?

I dont know , but it should.

theres medicare , medicade , etc.

this has never happened before there may not be a solution in place and people and their families dont know who to turn to.

they should turn to the tree owner.

because if my neighbor doesnt have home insurance then my home insurance pays the bill.

if I dont have home insurance then I pay the bill.

pay the bill

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
B
Bill S. Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
An answer worthy of a politician, smile

I think you said that the government should "pay the bill".

There never was nothing.
P
P
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Originally Posted By: preearth
Do you think this thread (The Cheonan sinking was a FALSE-FLAG operation.) is unpopular because it casts America in a bad light?

You could have a point there, Pre. Maybe “Lets celebrate our heroes” has zero response for the same reason.

Yeap. the public image of Americans (as sold to us by Americans) is nothing like the reality.

I have just noticed that not a single thread concerning 9/11 (other than this one) was dedicated to the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

Why do you think that is?

Earth formed from a collision
www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
www.preearth.net/plate.html
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Quote:
I think you said that the government should "pay the bill".

its obvious that these citizens could not be held responsible for what caused the buildings to fall.

our governments actions or its policies with other nations is what causes an act of war against the United States.

something that the United States did in the past is what caused this attack , there must be a reason.

but it couldnt be that these civilians did anything to make them attack the United States.

so , YES.

the federal government should pay the bill.
not the states or cities or building owners.

what if all of our politicians treated all other nations in a way that makes them want to attack us.

are we as citizens responsible for our politicians actions?

as I said governments have insurance policies that cover damages incured while an employee is at work.

even if the damages are due to the employee and it is a civilian that is injured.

wouldnt politicians be considered employees and wouldnt there policies be considered work.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
B
Bill S. Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Paul
are we as citizens responsible for our politicians actions?

Only in so far as the majority of the citizens voted for those politicians; but I certainly agree that it is a government responsibility.

There never was nothing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokĀž»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.