Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
now they have offered to allow the remaining people who have a job / buisness to donate their money to help reduce the national debt.

while they sit around pilling up the dollars they didnt have to use to pay for the debt they created.

the debt they created but you have to pay for.

the republican who offered this bill or whatever it is is donating $700.00 to this cause.

thats a generous offer but its not quite enough , you republicans dont want to pay back the trillions you borrowed against the credit of the U.S. in the eight years that you had control.

but that $700.00 will help to pay the intrest for part of 1 second on the trillions of dollars that you borrowed.

but all he has to do is repeat his generous offer
20,000,000,000 more times and he will balance the budget but only if he does it today !!!

if he waits until his republican colleagues have destroyed the credit of the U.S. then the higher interest rate alone will jump the debt to over 20 trillion (now) in a single day.

and I wonder if this isnt just another republican / rich scheme to rip off Americans even more.

after all nobody complained about the trillions given to the rich in bail outs , because the public got 80 billion first , $250.00 each.

blood money.

higher interest rates to the U.S. credit sounds like a plan they would be interested in.
and who would loan the U.S. the money at a higher interest rate , the poor people in america or the rich
in america or one of the other republican supported countries such as china?

duhhhh .... will donations cause the economy to grow? NO

in fact any money spent by the public on donations to reduce the deficit would cause the economy to shrink.
because that money would not be spent within the pitiful
economy that we still have left.

does it sound good to make such a generous offer? yes it does , will it help , NO

14 trillion dollars / 130 million workers = 107 thousand dollars debt for each worker.

even if they were to make this a mandantory donation the republicans / rich would find a loophole or a tax cutting president to give themselves a tax cut so that the republicans / rich wouldnt have to actually pay anything.

and they would get tax cuts in the guise of using the money to create new jobs.

1) they are the ones that removed all the jobs.
2) they are the ones that have had plenty of tax cuts in the past ever since President Reagan.
3) did they create a better economy with those tax cuts?

yes they did just look at the country they support and look at the difference in that countries economy since republicans have had a hand in it.

present day Hong Kong ( 2009 )

old Hong Kong , before the U.S. tax breaks for the rich
and the free trade for the rich.( 1972 )

yea , sure the top 1% pay 37% of the revenues , but you can bet they heap in loads more money because of the low wages in the republican supported countries.

sure they would create new jobs , but I can guarantee you that those new jobs would not be created in the U.S.
sure they may create 50,000 new jobs at a fast food restaurant ( have you noticed the number of fast food restaurants popping up in your city) but they would outsource to some other country (that has lower wages) 100,000 or more higher paying U.S. jobs.

so the result would be a negative job growth of 50,000 jobs and unknown payrole dollars that are taxable.

when will the stupid republican voters wake up and see the maggots in there bowl of soup.

Republican voters are so gullible / but the republican politicians are extremely smart when it comes to convincing people to vote for them.

hitler was also extremely smart when it came to convincing people to follow him in the destruction of germany , he just used their prejudices against the jewish people.

republicans use the prejudices against the poor and needy and helpless in america to get the votes that will put them in office so that they can continue bringing the U.S. to destruction.

theres not much difference , the rich are the only people the republicans actually support and the rich are the people who exported all the jobs that caused the government to have less revenue and the need to borrow money in the first place.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
here is a good example of the mentality that voted in the reasons we dont have jobs , our own money , and before long a country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KxVgdnUL5k

see even President Bush agrees with me , the republicans never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Ron Paul , thinks the problem is the debt.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ronpaul?v=UUNIeOB0whI&feature=pyv#p/a/u/1/h6joI9TAjV0

but the only real problem we have is the lack of jobs.

and we know what more republicans in office will do.

they will ensure that we have less jobs.

its what they do , and they do it well , heck they're the best there is.

and by ensuring that we have less jobs they will be ensuring that we need to borrow even more money because less jobs = less revenue for the government.

today they voted out there own peoples jobs that work with them.

I suppose to make it appear that they really care about the debt , its like the blind leading the blind.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
If you tried sue lowdens sudgestion ((R) of course), and take a chicken to the emergency room they would call the police.
the police would beat you up , then you would need 2 more chickens.

I can see it now , hospitals with chicken pens outside full of $3.00 chickens , but wait wouldnt you need apx 1000 chickens to go to the emergency room?

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
I just figured out why the republicans dont want to fund or assist people in getting an education.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9GMwlx2XxA&feature=related

and its a clever way to ensure that the republicans maintain control of the government or at least are able to block legislature that would help to bring the rest of the country up to par with the Democratic states considering the IQ averages of the different states.

the states with the highest IQ averages voted Democrat.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Paul, commendable as your political views may be, I wonder if you might ellicit a more enthusiastic response if you posted them on a political, rather than a science (even a not-quite science) forum.

Just a thought. smile .

There never was nothing.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
I have tried that several times in the past and recently however it seems that what I post isn't popular.

usually the post on political forums are about cutting entitlements , not raising taxes , medicare , medicade , social security ,etc,etc,etc, bla bla bla.
nothing that is actually our real problem.

I guess I get straight to the point and I dont leave much room for debate.

while all you hear on the news and from our beloved politicians are small worthless patches to our problems.
patches that are not a fix , only a short delay and that would need repairing again a few months down the road.

just like not long ago when the republicans were holding
back from voting in the unemployment extensions using the bush tax cuts as there bribery tool.

they got there bush tax cuts extension then and the people who needed the unemployment extensions got the extra money they needed to live and now the republicans are dangling the bush tax cuts over our heads doing the same exact thing with our countries sovereignty over the debt ceiling increases.

bribery deffinition

The offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of something of value for the purpose of influencing the action of an official in the discharge of his or her public or legal duties.

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
Paul- I have to agree with Bill S that for many of us here American politics is of minimal interest and possibly decreasing relevance.

You obviously feel that this is an important and debatable topic, but I like many others here, know little about the topic and don't see it as appropriate in a science forum. Surely there are other places that debate this stuff with avid interest?

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Paul
while all you hear on the news and from our beloved politicians are small worthless patches to our problems.

I, too, know little about American politics, but the above quote suggests that all you need is to know something about ploitics, somewhere, and you get the global picture.

There never was nothing.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Paul, have you tried posting on wddp.org? It's an odd forum, but could be worth a try.

Thouble is, I think practically all the posters would agree with you, so there still might not be very much discussion. smile

There never was nothing.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Not Quite Science
does not mean Science
just like political science is not science

Politics is the current rage in the media and this is the not quite science forum so that is why I posted in a non science forum.

1 or 2 of the 2554 Registered Users / members in this forum does not constitute many of us here in the forum as many forum members dont post or reply to post they simply read what others have posted or replied.

also this topic although most of the world is not immediately affected would indeed affect the rest of the worlds economy should the republicans achieve the destruction of the U.S. economy via there inability to perform the job they were voted in to perform.

Im sure that somewhere in the Oath they took for office there was a mention somewhere of allegiance to the U.S.
which as to date I have only seen a republican allegiance to the rich.

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Oath_Office.htm

Quote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion ; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

allegiance to the United States does not mean allegiance only to the rich , it also covers the middle class , small buisness , and the poor and needy are also the United States.

big buisness has not grown its employment base in the U.S. in fact they have greatly shrunk their employment base in the U.S. by outsourcing the jobs that were once in the U.S. to foreign nations (china for instance).

small buisness has greatly increased its employment base in the U.S.

yet as referencing the votes that republicans have made in office, republicans dont vote for anything that would assist small buisness growth in the U.S. they vote against small buisness almost every chance they get.

as far as Im concerned everything that a republican stands for is anti American.

maybe the republicans need to rewrite their Oath as follows.

Quote:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Large Corporations throughout the World before I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against anything , foreign and domestic ; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same no matter which nation owns the corporation that requires support and defending ; that I take this obligation freely , without any mentality or purpose of allegiance to the United States , its people , its economy , or its sovereignty and that I will faithfully evade any tax increases to the corporations that I so faithfully support and defend ; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me all mighty dollar.

if you will , check the topics in this forum NQS and let me know if all of the other topics are better suited for the NQS forum than the politics topics I posted.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.