Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
republicans will stop social security payments in august 2011 because they cant get a tax cut for themselves.

thats what it has all boiled down to.

republicans cry all the time about how there rich puppet masters need tax breaks so that the rich can afford to start new jobs in the U.S. , what a farce.

the rich have been getting tax breaks ever since the 70's
and from the looks of it those dollars have gone to china
to build buisnesses and to hire the chinese.

the republicans are always crying about big government
well lets be truthfull about this , where would those government employees go to work if they were laid off?

I have personally come to believe that the republican
politicians in the U.S. are traitors to the country.

so I did a search the other day on google , I typed in the search box.

republicans are traitors to America

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#sclien...600&bih=795

and it seems that I am not the only person who believes this.

it really seems to me that every move that republicans make points in a direction that would bring America
closer to destruction.

and if the social security checks stop in august that will seal the fate of America.

buisness after buisness will fail.

crime will skyrocket.

there wont be enough police or military to control the
anarchy that will result from the republicans actions.

If the republicans really wanted to help prevent the destruction of America they should have agreed to the debt ceiling increases and decided that there alignment is with the American people and not just the rich people who pay to get them elected.

and if the rich people really were aligned with America
then they would have invested in America and American jobs instead of china and chinese jobs.

republicans seem to think that a worker should provide his or her own retirement funds.

well have a look into that yourself.
I did and the minimum wage that I calculated was $28.00
an hour to provide a person with his living expenses and to pay enough into a retirement fund that would provide him with apx $10,000 a year for 20 years.

if the republicans really believe that people should provide there own retirement then they should agree to a minimum wage of $28.00 an hour.

its just like all the other republican pipe dreams
it just wont happen.

just how many benidict arnolds do we now have in America.

I suppose we Americans can look forward to Marshal Law
in the next few months.

and possibly following that we can expect a war with china , because we cant pay them what we owe them.

if there is enought time to do so , I think we should do away with any candidate support from a corporation or buisness and set a low maximum to the amount that can be donated to any candidate by any one person.

and make that money the only money that can be used in his campaign.

that way a rich person cant just buy the election for
a candidate so that that candidate can ensure that he has enough money to spend on new buisnesses in china.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
I think that the rich have overlooked one problem.

and that problem is that when the bottom falls out from under Americans and the dollar looses all of its value.

china will fall immediately afterwards because they wont sell american's any products because the american money will be worthless.

so china will loose its largest customer.

and all of the riches that the rich have gathered will just disappear.

before long none of the money in the world will have any value.

even gold and platinum or silver will be worthless.

because think about it , who would have any money that would have any value , so who would be able to buy your precious metal.

and why would they trade anything for a piece of metal.

when they cant eat it?

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.