Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
paul #38527 05/21/11 04:19 AM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K
Originally Posted By: paul
according to what we have just went through the mass of an object that orbits the sun has absolutely nothing to do with the radius between the sun and the object.

Only for the planets. More extreme cases might be more different to the equation. Particularly elliptical orbits and large masses. However these objects could be in circular orbits with small masses, so that can be OK.

Quote:

increasing orbital speeds as you get closer to the sun and that is reflected in you graph above.

Yep, if they're right at the surface of the sun, v0 comes to about 400km/s. Kind of off the scale on my graph - pretty fast!

Quote:

so if the objects do not move at or around that speed then they would need to have some type of propulsion.

Yea. Except that I can't see any videos of them actually moving so we can't even estimate what their speeds might be. They just randomly pop up in different places in different shots.

One of your videos showed the forward and behind images, I think, from the same time. And the 'object' was in different places. That pretty much confirms that it wasn't the same object.

I think everyone loves the idea of discovering something. But sadly people are looking at images which they don't understand, so they're seeing things that don't exist. Kind of like how an ancient person might look closely at a digital photo and say "oh, that building has a tiny staircase along the edge of the roof!" But we know it's the just pixels.

Remember when loads of people suddenly started discovering Atlantis on Google Earth's sea floor images? But it turned out the "streets" were just the paths of the ships that recorded the data.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P

it looks like the person who compiled the above mosaic used filters so that the blob could be seen better.

but it looks as if it traveled quite a distance in the time that the pictures were taken.

all of the surface features on the sun seem to be in the same place in all 4 photos.

but the blob has moved a great distance in each photo.

1 hr and 9 minutes elapse between
7:36 UT and 8:45 UT in the 2 top photos.

using these photos we can assume it is traveling at least
50 x the radius of the earth in 1 hr and 9 minutes if the blob is earth sized as they say it is.

so thats around 318,900 miles or 513,219 kilometers.
that puts its orbital speed at around 123 km/s

1 hr and 9 minutes is 4140 seconds , at 400 km/s it would travel 1,656,000 kilometers

and it looks like it is pretty close to the surface so maybe we should have a closer look into the distances and speeds of this object to verify that it is not artificial.

the planet mercury only travels at 47.87 km/s , so its out of the picture.

and its orbit is from 46,001,200 km to 69,816,900 km

so what is this thing that travels so close to the sun at such a slow speed.

and from its angle it shouldnt even be orbiting in the first place.

its almost as if it is spiraling down from north to south but it would circle the sun several times before it crosses the suns equator.

if that is true then it would need to both increase and
decrease its velocity to remain at the same radius from the suns center because the circle it follows both increases and decreases.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
paul #38543 05/22/11 10:55 AM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K

using these photos we can assume it is traveling at least
50 x the radius of the earth in 1 hr and 9 minutes if the blob is earth sized as they say it is.

I think this blob is supposed to be Mercury. If it is, then it'll be a long way from the surface of the sun, so it won't be travelling as fast as you calculate - perspective.

Mercury's orbit is inclined 7deg to that of the Earth, which I guess might also be the orientation of the images, so that would explain the angle it's travelling at.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P

in the above A is the AHEAD soho
and B is the BEHIND soho

mercury is not in a line of sight between either A or B

here are a couple of images taken by SOHO to show how SOHO sees Mercury.

anyway even if someone tried to use the SOHO images to
determine if the speed of light is fake , they are spaced apx 38 minutes apart so it would be impossible.

I guess that is a built in safeguard.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
paul #38553 05/22/11 11:17 PM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K
Obviously that's a different kind of picture. The planets are bright. In our one the dot is dark. Maybe becuase ours is in front of the sun and those are behind, or maybe because those are purposely more exposed to make the planets visible against the bright sun.

Does your "line of sight" diagram show the same time when those images were taken? Maybe it's a reflection off the telescope barrel? Those are supposed to behave something like that.

http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/artifacts/artifacts.shtml

Who knows what that person who made the picture did to it. Have to go to the NASA site and find those original pictures to be sure. Also there seems to be one missing in the middle of the sequence.

paul #38554 05/22/11 11:23 PM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K

determine if the speed of light is fake , they are spaced apx 38 minutes apart so it would be impossible.

I guess that is a built in safeguard.

What are you smoking? There's limited bandwidth. That's why the compression artifacts got there in the first place, they tried to rush too many images through too fast and sacrificed the quality just so they could see the Sun as fast as possible.

Also why would they need images spaced a second apart? None of these large scale features on the sun will change in that time.

paul #38557 05/23/11 12:31 AM
M
M
Quote:
You don't want to get me started in on that crap though.

sorry to hear that March , but I suppose everybody has
his faults. LOL

hey start a new thread and we could share reasons why we
vote the way we do.

like , what has a republican ever done that was actually good for the country.

or why did the republicans sell out the people of america by removing trade restrictions that caused the loss of millions upon millions of jobs in america.

or any subject you can think of that might cause me or others that are not mulit millionares to vote republican

I thought I said you don't want to get me started on that?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
I couldn't imagine anything as embarrassing
as voting republican.

and unless It was my intent to destroy america
I couldn't think of a reason to vote republican.

I never have heard a really good reason or a really good
argument or discussion.

I can sum it all up like this and it would be mostly correct.

the republicans took the most powerful nation in the world and destroyed its economy by removing trade restrictions.

and all the time they were doing this they were also
starving the government of that nation a little more every year by reducing taxes on the rich people who were using those tax breaks to build more and more businesses
in some other nation.

knowing that if a buisness could hire workers for $0.15 cents an hour they would certainly not hire american workers.

and they didn't , they hired people in other nations
so the taxes that the american workers used to pay to the american government was reduced because the wages
that the new hamburger flippers make isn't quite enough
to allow the government to operate without borrowing from the nation that the republican's gave all the power
to.

but what is so obvious is how a republican always finds fault in the way the government is running itself and want's to trim even more power / money away from it so
that the hamburger flippers can have a few more penneys to spend on the products that are made in another nation who is becoming or already is the new worlds most powerful nation.

in more precise words republicans are constantly complaining about what they did.

and they do it in a way that makes people think that that they're right , they ruin the economy , then they complain that the economy is bad.

and then they say that all we need to do is take more ability away from the american government to govern itself properly and that will fix everything.

they do away with programs that help the poor and needy then they turn around and give that money to the rich so that the rich can build even more businesses in other nations that hire people in other nations.

the way I see it is that a vote for a republican is a vote for raising the chinese flag over america.

and thats not american.

Quote:
To protect small businesses from health insurance premium increases or losses of health insurance coverage.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ro...&vote=00048

check to see who voted yea and who voted nay

republicans don't seem to like small business in america.

Quote:
A bill to amend the Small Business Act with respect to the Small Business Innovation Research Program and the Small Business Technology Transfer Program, and for other purposes.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ro...&vote=00281

Quote:
An act to create the Small Business Lending Fund Program to direct the Secretary of the Treasury to make capital investments in eligible institutions in order to increase the availability of credit for small businesses, to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide tax incentives for small business job creation, and for other purposes

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ro...&vote=00236

Quote:
To express Congress' findings with respect to the trade practices of the People's Republic of China, to specify additional areas of trade in which the People's Republic of China needs to make significant progress, to require the President to take action with respect to certain trade practices and human rights violations, and for other purposes.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/ro...&vote=00141

paul #38561 05/23/11 11:00 AM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K
destroyed its economy by removing trade restrictions.

If you think American people are somehow more deserving of doing work that they're less capable of than other people then I that's just useless patriotism. Ever notice the hundreds of millions of people in China who have been lifted out of poverty by a lack of American trade restrictions? Do you think starving Chinese peasants are better left to die so Americans can earn enough money to pay for the petrol in their cars?

Anyway, back on topic! Check out this picture I found. It's chock full of space blobs. But they're not illuminated from the correct direction.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
if you think American people are somehow more deserving of doing work that they're less capable of

less capable of is not even slightly true.
american's were the ones that were performing these jobs before these jobs were sent overseas to take advantage of the higher profits that can be made due to lower wages.

Quote:
then I that's just useless patriotism.

useless?
if you have no sense of national pride , if you feel nothing while watching your country going down the drain because of the un patriotic people in your nation who just do not care what happens to your country as long as they can turn a profit , then I think that you don't really have a country.

your just hanging your hat wherever you can find a hat rack.

Quote:
Ever notice the hundreds of millions of people in China who have been lifted out of poverty by a lack of American trade restrictions?

yes I most certainly have.

but is it the american peoples responsibility to sacrifice their way of life and their american dream in order to raise the standard of living in other countries?

but I can also point you to millions of american's who no longer have a job and are now living at or below the poverty level in america as long as their unemployment checks will last , then welfare and disability after that expires.

which is just another problem that the republican's created and are now complaining about while trying their best to make the problem even worse.

Quote:
Do you think starving Chinese peasants are better left to die so Americans can earn enough money to pay for the petrol in their cars?

the petrol in chinese cars

chinese population control?

what to do if your car is being towed in china

don't stop with china , you must include the entire worlds starving masses , do you think that china will move all of the businesses back to the u.s. and all the rest of the worlds nations that have opted for the lower wages found in china?

I don't think so.

hey they did loan us loads of money , wasn't that nice.

but did they give us any money as in a favor return gesture?

I don't think so.

but where has all that money gone...

have a look at all the food that china is giving all the
starving peasants , look at the nice houses they live in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN9CzHf9aKk&feature=related

I think the mobile peasant shacks are designed for invading the beaches of far away lands according to their sloped front sections.

so that the peasants can find better places to grow their food , perhaps land that is better suited such as YOUR country or mine.

or maybe they will be needed to clear roadways for their model rocketry vehicles designed to deliver food to the starving peasants who are further away from the farms.

they could probably throw a thousand of their tanks at every 1 of ours.

WHAT A BEAST.

--------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Anyway, back on topic! Check out this picture I found. It's chock full of space blobs. But they're not illuminated from the correct direction.

I cant see what your talking about.

they are using a filter thay only lets certain light pass through the lens and that is possibly what you are referring to.

but here look at this girls nose for 20 seconds then look at a white place on your screen.

all the really bright parts look dark and all the really dark parts look bright.

paul #38571 05/24/11 11:33 AM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K
less capable of is not even slightly true.
american's were the ones that were performing these jobs before these jobs were sent overseas to take advantage of

Yes, before. Just as 100 years ago Europeans were doing them before America overtook.

Quote:
your just hanging your hat wherever you can find a hat rack.

Yes. The most powerful form of democracy - vote with your feet.

Quote:

but is it the american peoples responsibility to sacrifice their way of life and their american dream in order to raise the standard of living in other countries?

Yes. It's called not judging people by who their parents were.

Quote:

which is just another problem that the republican's created and are now complaining about while trying their best to make the problem even worse.

No problem, the greatest country can surely solve whatever problem it has.

Quote:

don't stop with china , you must include the entire worlds starving masses , do you think that china will move all of

No. It turns out that many countries can't be helped by free trade. Sometimes their people are so unable to make enough coordinated effort that no opportunities are enough.

Quote:

I cant see what your talking about.

Zoom in on the upper half. You can see what looks like half a dozen spheres.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
yes, before. Just as 100 years ago Europeans were doing them before America overtook.

well you have a point there for sure.
but americans introduced mass production , why did europe take so long to develope , when americans carried industrialization so far so quickly.

you guys had thousands of years to develope but your rich held you back , being stingy and not wanting the common man to have the same luxuries that they did.

american industry was built upon taking a route that was an exact reversal of the way industry was developed in europe.

now the chinese havent done anything but copy and steal
all the technology that america and other countries developed and put into practice.

and china was a dirt poor country until the republicans became the catalyst when the rich in america decided they wanted to become more like the european ruling class that europe had for thousands of years that stagnated europe.

Originally Posted By: kallog
Yes. It's called not judging people by who their parents were

LOL... where did that come from?

having a political party that has robbed its nation blind has nothing to do with their parents.

Quote:
No problem, the greatest country can surely solve whatever problem it has.

Yes We Can

Quote:
No. It turns out that many countries can't be helped by free trade. Sometimes their people are so unable to make enough coordinated effort that no opportunities are enough.

that is absolutely amazing.

in america no ones family is really from america they come from everywhere , it was the freedoms and the choices they could make , the ability to study whatever trade they chose , to work in that trade no matter who their parents were or where they came from.

I think the major problem with ability that you speak of is nothing more that the rich and greedy of those nations holding back the things needed for them to become able.

you could take any of these people you speak of and put them in a environment that has the necessary schools and industries and those people could perform as well or better than yourself.

Quote:
Zoom in on the upper half. You can see what looks like half a dozen spheres.

well kallog if the spheres are behind the sun then they would be illuminated.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
There's limited bandwidth

what is the bandwidth?

here is a monitoring web site , updated every 5 minutes
I think.
http://solarmonitor.org/full_disk.php?date=20110524&type=strb_00195

but heres a new twist on it ... curved trails of an object , of course this too is probably just compression curves I suppose.

my my , have a look at the below video that shows that
the soho images are being tampered with ...

possibly to cut the public out of seeing what they should normaly see?

you can clearly see that most of the image has been duplicated from the same image and only a fraction of what should be seen is allowed to be seen in the images.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I490PBeUw24

paul #38581 05/25/11 11:25 AM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K
Quote:
Yes. It's called not judging people by who their parents were

LOL... where did that come from?

What's the difference between somebody born in China and somebody born in America? You are saying the person lucky enough to be born in America has some birthright to take advantage of the work other people (who happen to be Americans) have done. But foreigners don't have that right. Neither the American child nor the Chinese child born today actually developed production lines, internet, color TV or nuclear power. So why should one person have more rights to them than the other? You prefer an elite ruling class of rich Americans keeping the rest of the world in poverty, for no other reason than pride in the superiority of their class (country)?

Remind you of Europe all over again? wink

Quote:

in america no ones family is really from america they come from everywhere , it was the freedoms and the choices they

Wherever they hung their hat huh? :P

Quote:

well kallog if the spheres are behind the sun then they would be illuminated.

Sure. But see where the lit sides are. They should be towards the sun, or at least all over the "front" surface. Sometimes the brighter parts of the spheres are in the upper right direction while the sun is in the lower right.

paul #38582 05/25/11 11:54 AM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K
but heres a new twist on it ... curved trails of an object , of course this too is probably just compression curves I suppose.

Object? Trail? No. They are curved patterns on the images. Don't assume it's an image of an object or that it has a trail. You don't know that. Why not try to find out what they really are? Now I've seen them I'm curious too so I'll probably go digging and get the answer. Will you?

Remember the lesson from the past about the sperm. Early biologists saw cells with wiggling tails swimming around in their microscopes. They assumed their tails were wiggling like tadpoles because they saw it with their own eyes. Now we know they rotate like a screw. They allowed their commonsense to overwhelm their scientific objectivity.

Quote:

the soho images are being tampered with ...

Of course. The raw data is not fit for public consumption. If they don't pretty things up then normal people (like you and me) won't be interested in looking at them. You can probably obtain original data and reconstruct the images yourself. It might not be on the internet, but maybe you can write to NASA and ask for a copy.

Quote:
possibly to cut the public out of seeing what they should normaly see?

Where did that idea come from? You have no evidence whatsoever, so please drop it.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
:kallog:What's the difference between somebody born in China and somebody born in America?

they are born in different countries.
one is born into freedom and one is born into communism.
one has the rights to choose.
and one has no choice to choose.
one may attend a trade school then move to a city to work in that trade if he chooses.
and one may be ordered to move to a city to work in a trade wether he likes it or not.
etc..etc..etc...

Quote:
:kallog:You are saying the person lucky enough to be born in America has some birthright to take advantage of the work other people (who happen to be Americans) have done.

No , Im saying that the work that americans put into building america and what was its
industrial base has been traded away by the republicans for their constituents
(the elite class in america ) because of the lower wages in china and other countries.

Quote:
:kallog:But foreigners don't have that right.

sure they do , foreighners could have had their own revolution like americans had to remove
the elite as their leaders, in this case the brittish elite.
or we could refer to them as the brittish republican elite class.
then they could have established a fair and liberal government that does not prefer the elite
but prefers all.
theres nothing wrong with the elite in general , they give non elites a sence of hope that they may someday rise to their level of wealth.
hope is a good thing as long as there is hope available.
but in the old days you had to be born into the elite !!!
these days you can work your way into being the elite.
and that is what a lot of americans want to do , but the current ruling republicans in america
have all but dissabled hope.
because they removed the ability of an american to rise to their level through trade restricitons removal.

in other words its extremely difficult to run a buisness and compete with the wages of china
and other low wage countries.

and the only way this will ever be remedied will be to replace those trade restrictions.

if a buisness in china can build a product and ship it to america for $10.00
and a buisness in america must pay out $20.00 to build a similar product then there should be
a $10.00 tax placed on the chinese product as soon as it enters the country.

and whoever has purchased that product to sell in america should pay the tax.

this way it would be the consummers choice to support americans or to support the chinese.

and visa versa ...

Quote:
:kallog:Neither the American child nor the Chinese child born today actually developed production lines, internet, color TV or nuclear power.

But their relatives did , and their relatives fought and died so that their childern could have a better life and not be ruled over by elite tyrants that only care about their riches and allow the citizen to starve and remain poor peasants who's only purpose in life is to serve the tyrants.

Quote:
:kallog:So why should one person have more rights to them than the other?

because in a country whose citizens have hope for what they can accomplish there is a
sence of ability that breeds ingenuity and those citizens can achieve more than citizens
who really cannot expect to accomplish much in their lifetime.

so the rights of the one ends where the others rights begin.
citizens of a communist nation believe that all things are everyones things.
but their rights to all things stop at their nations borders.
they do not have a right to other peoples things beyond their border.

Quote:
:kallog:You prefer an elite ruling class of rich Americans keeping the rest of the world in poverty, for no other reason than pride in the superiority of their class (country)?

No. I dont , I would prefer that other countries would have taken the initiative and expended the effort to remedy their own destiny.
and I would prefer that the rulers of nations ( those that make the rules ) did not make the
rules in favor of only a few people but of all people.
and the rules that are in place are in favor of the low wage countries.

Quote:
:kallog:Remind you of Europe all over again?

Not really , the people are beginning to see through whats happening in the world.
even Donald Trump a Republican knows that the trade issues are destroying his country.
it is still legal for some peasant american to start up a buisness in america , so
perhaps many of these peasants gathering together can start up buisnesses that will cause
the trade issues to change , perhaps they will only buy products that are made in america by americans for the sole purpose of giving their children hope.

No , I dont see europe all over again , I see american ingenuity , integrity , I see america rising out of the mire its currently stuck in , its what we do , its how we started.

we dont need to pick up arms against an oppressor , we only need to use the most feared weapon
we possess in a manner that will reduce our our enemies to dust and that weapon is
where we spend our money.

like you said
The most powerful form of democracy - vote with your feet

But we dont run.

I think The most powerful form of democracy - vote with your money

its the only thing the elite understand.

once they see that they can no longer make money using other than american labor
they will find a way to make money , its what they do , there really good at it.

so they will begin to reinvest in american labor.

paul #38590 05/26/11 01:32 AM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K

sure they do , foreighners could have had their own revolution like americans had to remove
the elite as their leaders, in this case the brittish

Many Chinese already achieved that goal. They didn't have a revolution but they got rich anyway. However they did it, they did it, now they're getting the payout for their efforts. Just like Americans did back in the day.

So you should support that success. Even if it comes at the cost of the elite class (American businessmen).

Quote:

in other words its extremely difficult to run a buisness and compete with the wages of china
and other low wage countries.

It's not difficult, just run your business in China! Most big manufacturers are running parts of their business there for exactly that reason.

Quote:
But their relatives did , and their relatives fought and died so that their childern could have a better life

OK so you are saying what I suspected. Americans are gifted a special birthright by God because their ancestors had wars. Chinese people don't have those rights despite their ancestors also having wars, and despite those wars bringing to power the form of government that has now brought them to the success they have. Whatever you say about tyrants, there isn't any more desperate poverty in China than in America. Even if you call them communists, the people are still getting rich and have freedom.

Quote:

No. I dont , I would prefer that other countries would have taken the initiative and expended the effort to remedy their own destiny.

They did that in China! Support their success.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
I guess I'll pass.

paul #38592 05/26/11 06:46 AM
K
Megastar
Megastar
K
OK, we got a bit off topic anyway :P

Back to the sun blobs. Did you have a look at the blobs in the green picture I posted? Here's closeups of some of them I rearranged for clarity:

They look a lot like spheres, not too different from the spheres that so many people on Youtube say are UFOs. But guess what. I made them myself! Something like this:

Took a picture of the sun
Put single-pixel white dots on it
Saved it as JPEG with the lowest quality setting
Applied a blurring filter to get rid of a lot of sharp edges
And bingo! Sun blobs appeared!

Still have to work out how those curved ones work. Maybe they are trails of something.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.