Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
There is Typology and Paradigm which quantitatively represents the process of construction and evolution of everything across Cosmology and Biology. It’s presented in an article titled “Beyond the Abstractionist Paradigm of Physics”. I’m not sure if I'm permitted to post the url. However, if not then you can email me I will give it to you directly and then the article can be discussed right here. The url is http://home.spin.net.au/paradigm/beyond.pdf
My email is mooney300@gmail.com

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Interesting "dissertation", Stephen. Having "iconoclastic" tendencies myself I like looking as ideas that are outside the mainstream. I recently read Mark McCutcheon's "The Final Theory", with which you are probably familiar. Although I have only skimmed through your work so far, my initial impression is that, in common with McCutcheon's book, it tends to be a bit dogmatic, in that it states that such is the case, without necessarily explaining why.

I intend reading your work more thoroughly, but have a couple of questions in the meantime.

Quote:
Although there are obviously an infinite number of things in the Universe, if there were an infinite number of types of things then there would be infinite variability. We do not observe infinite variability. We observe that things form discrete types. Could it be that the types we observe are merely a product of the way in which we Humans are able to see the Universe?

I am not clear if your conclusion, here, is that the Universe contains an infinite number of types of things, and therefore infinite variability, or not.

Quote:
Infinite existence is a given fact of existence.

I happen to agree, but on what do you base this assertion?

There never was nothing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.