Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
I'm surprised that no one has asked why I no longer believe in the "moon landing."

Could it be that no one is confident of getting an answer?

There never was nothing.
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Quote:
I'm surprised that no one has asked why I no longer believe in the "moon landing."

Could it be that no one is confident of getting an answer?

Nope.

Have a look at http://space.about.com/od/frequentlyaskedquestions/tp/LunarLandingHoax.htm

Almost every argument presented is obvious trash.

Must have been written by total idiots (or a total idiot).

It was articles like this, and others from www.bautforum.com, that convinced me that the moon-landing was faked (I know, I know, these articles are meant to prove the moon-landing happened, but they do exactly the opposite).

Earth formed from a collision
www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
www.preearth.net/plate.html
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
This could just be considered to be off topic, but has anyone else thought what a good thing it is that crackpots usually seem to disagree with one another? If all the crackpots in the world agreed, that could influence reality to make them right. What a mad cosmos we would be living in!

How's that for a crackpot idea?

There never was nothing.
P
OP Offline
P
Anyone like to start a thread where the validity of the arguments presented in http://space.about.com/od/frequentlyaskedquestions/tp/LunarLandingHoax.htm are discussed?

www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
P
OP Offline
P
Funny that no one here is interested in the moon-landing.

www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: preearth
Anyone like to start a thread where the validity of the arguments presented in http://space.about.com/od/frequentlyaskedquestions/tp/LunarLandingHoax.htm are discussed?

Funny that no one here is interested in the moon-landing. Let's see a new thread from Bill.

www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
N
N

Funny that no one here is interested in the moon-landing. Let's see a new thread from Bill.

It's not funny at all. Who cares? It happened 44 years ago (or didn't, whatever).
If it was a hoax, what possible ramifications does it have now?

Are you the type to say and do something pessimistic just because nobody else has in some time? Lighten up dude.

Why not talk about something upbeat for once, instead of crapping over the same theories that have been crapped on for decades. Maybe change it up, and support some new theories that have promise. Leave the beaten and dead horse where it lies.

It sounds like you may need a hug, but I fear you would think the person hugging you has some sort of agenda against you, and the hug is just a distraction to make you let your guard down...

Laziness breeds innovation
P
OP Offline
P

Come on Bill. A big chance to show your expertise on the fake moon landing.

www.preearth.net

Plate-tectonics is wrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.