Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 699 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Radioactivity, electricity and absurdities of modern science

Dear Reader,
I disturb you (again) with a new breakthrough material. It is not my intention to stress someone with small and unimportant things. The only purpose of this advertisement activity is to have a proof that for years (in fact soon there will be two decades), I have been fighting with the wind mills and mainstream scientists instead of repeating some simple experiments, they have been preferred to adopt a strange but convenient politics: we don’t want to see and therefore it does not exist.
The attached material related to radioactivity regards both physics and chemistry.
The proposed experiments are at the level of an undeveloped country or they can be replicated in any small laboratory.
The reasoning and the interpretation of results do not suppose advanced math or multidimensional spaces.
The Romanian version can be accessed at this link:
http://www.elkadot.com/ro/nuclear/Radioactivitatea_1.htm
The English version can be accessed at this link:
http://www.elkadot.com/en/nuclear_en/Radioactivity_1.htm

French, Italian and Spanish versions are in working now.

Best regards,
Sorin Cosofret

K
Megastar
Megastar
K
Hello Sorin

I see a few possible faults:

1. You don't show that your instruments were sensitive enough to detect the expected signals. It isn't valid to say "no electric current can be measured" or "no positive signal can be detected in ionization chamber". There will always be more sensitive instruments that you didn't use.

2. A moving charged particle in a magnetic field should move in a curved path. It could very well complete a circular path within the ionization chamber and eventually recombine without generating any net current in the circuit.

3. Even if they did reach the electrodes, there would be some electrons directed toward the upper electrode, and some to the lower one, cancelling out any possible current in the circuit.

4. I suppose the average direction of the released electrons may be to the right as you say. But it could be by a tiny amount that you can't measure. Maybe 50.00001% go to the right and 49.99999% go to the left.

S
OP Offline
S
Dear Superstar,
I will start my comments with your objection no.2.
If a moving charge particle has a curved trajectory and recombines inside an ionization chamber, you can guess how many charged particles remains inside Earth interior and how actual electromagnetism is able to explain the magnetism of Earth. Please be so kind and provide a little calculation (as you asked at the first point to me!) and demonstrate to other readers what the intensity of electric current inside Earth nucleus is. El sueño de la razón produce monstruos' (The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters) said long time ago, and I don’t think you really want to know how many monsters are in actual science.
Your objection 3 and 4 is in direct contradiction with your objection 2 (in fact you are not the only one who contradicts himself after 2 lines). As is well known electrons and cations as opposite electric charges moves in different direction and the pictures are very clear in this aspect. The fact that some electrons moves toward up electrode and other toward lower one, when the magnetic field remains the same is more then absurdity. Your conclusions are in flagrant contradictions with low level elementary physics books. You must demonstrate how electrons are moving in opposite directions and of course in this case you rule out all the actual electromagnetism too.
As you can see, you have chosen a very nice name (superstar), but behind this, there is nothing…

K
Megastar
Megastar
K
Originally Posted By: sorincosofret

If a moving charge particle has a curved trajectory and recombines inside an ionization chamber, you can guess how many charged particles remains inside Earth interior and

Just tell me directly what you're trying to say.

I'll clarify what I meant. Suppose an electron is moving to the right in a magnetic field directed out of the page.

It should curve around in a counter-clockwise path. If the radius is large enough, it would hit the top electrode. If the radius is too small it would continue in a circular loop until it's stopped by something - such as an ion.

However if it starts off moving to the left, then its ccw path would direct it toward the bottom electrode - or around in circles.

Can you show that a significant enough proportion of the electrons do indeed start off moving to the right?

Quote:

aspect. The fact that some electrons moves toward up electrode and other toward lower one, when the magnetic field remains the same is more then absurdity. Your

Absolutely not. Their direction depends on their initial direction of motion. That initial direction is what I'm doubting.

Quote:

As you can see, you have chosen a very nice name (superstar), but behind this, there is nothing…

Don't use insults.

I
I
Originally Posted By: kallog
Originally Posted By: sorincosofret

Don't use insults.

Especially when the name in question is automatically assigned by the board's software...

Bryan

UAA...CAUGCUAUGAUGGAACGAACAAUUAUGGAA

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.