Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 141 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 57 of 120 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 119 120
Megastar
Megastar
No, we are not robots ...

But if god is the all-knowing ...
Correction: GOD is not the all knowing. GOD simply is all the knowledge there is!

Is god "...one such entity"?

Ellis, please take note: Unitheists say: GOD is not an entity at all. GOD is not one who is separate and apart from other entities. GOD is the sum-total of all entities.

Ellis says,"Indeed that point of view is the one that has started the numerous wars that have religion as the cause."

Are you sure that only believers start wars?

Ellis, "Produce the evidence for this kind of extreme statement."

What are you implying, Ellis? Are you implying that, unlike people who have a religion, all agnostic/atheists are peacemakers?

"We (Do you mean only believers?) just can't agree which one knows the truth! Even branches of the same brand are willing to kill each other because they know they know the "truth".

The following makes little sense, to me: "And although snowflakes all differ from each other, in fact they are all, every one of the little individualists that they are, just little bits of the same frozen water![/quote]

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
Quote.. me via Rev ...."the numerous wars that have religion as the cause"

Rev I did not say that ALL wars are caused by religion, or that only religious people start wars, I merely suggested that religion has been the cause of many wars and also amazing brutality (eg The Inquisition. The destruction of the Aztecs, the history of missionaries the world over, including Australia....etc etc)

To return to religious wars--- Here are a few examples. The Crusades, the 'Troubles' in Ireland, the factional wars of Islam such as the Taliban, the Last Gulf War labelled as a crusade by Mr Bush, the multitude of colonial wars which were probably land grabs but were stated to be wars against the ungodly heathen..... and so on, right up until now when there are wars in Ethiopia and Somalia, with religious overtones. True believers in any creed are often zealots, often, they feel, for the very best reasons.

Wars arise from points of difference and unfortunately religious belief provides too large a difference for many to ignore.

Megastar
Megastar
Ellis, thanks for your clarification and positive communication.

LET'S TALK ABOUT WARS--WITHIN THE SELF, THE FAMILY, AND SOCIETY
=============================================================
For better or for worse, as a human Being, or self, I think of myself as a spiritual Being with an animal-like mind and body.

Yes, from the past I have inherited animal-like drives and instincts, which, depending on how they are used, can empower me, or destroy me--at least for now.

Yes, in the present, I am influenced by my animal instincts. This is why how I handle them, and my physical and mental circumstances, in the present, is so important.

How I do so will determine whether or not they are tools of peace or war--war with self, family and others--now, or in the future. So much depends on who I am as a spiritual and G0d-like Being; and the choices I make as a human Spirit who wants to be at one with GOD.

In the 1960's, I was guided, led, inspired,whatever you want to call it, to lecture on what I then called 'pneumatology'--the study of the Spirit.

Later, I discovered that, in the 16th Century, pneumatology--the same kind of study of the Spirit, of the Real Self--mentioned above was a basic course in many European universities.

Interestingly, in Thornhill United Church--the church I now attend--a few months ago, the Spirit, I assume, led me to discover the story of THE ENNEAGRAM INSTITUTE. Anyone else heard of it? The following will tell you more of what it is all about.

=======================
THE ENNEAGRAM INSTITUTE

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=14

Last edited by Revlgking; 05/11/10 10:06 PM. Reason: Always helpful!

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
Originally Posted By: Ellis
...If the god required death then so be it. The hurt of living would be ended and eternity with the god would be the reward. People have always felt that gods (the divine) requires sacrifice.

To me it doesn't make much sense.

It doesn't. This is one of the concepts I'm hoping to change. There is nothing wrong with the right kind of sacrifice, such as sacrificing to give your children a better life. That is a sacrifice that can make sense, life-affirming in this life. We don't really know what happens after death.

Re: THE ENNEAGRAM INSTITUTE

There was a test for that floating around online which I took a couple years ago. Was interesting, though don't even remember which one was my strongest one anymore. I wonder if 9 covers all major types, or if others should or could be added.

Megastar
Megastar
In my reading of the basic book I am happy to see that the authors are not cultists. They encourage readers to think, critically, and for themselves, seek balance and be aware of being aware.

Me? I see myself in all the nine points. Enneagram means nine points.

Interestingly, Russo was a Jesuit priest for 13 years.

=============
BTW, Jean and I will be leaving, by car, on Wednesday next, for a trip--7 to 10 days--to the Maritimes. There, we will visit family and the Convocation at our Alma Mater, Mount Allison http://www.mta.ca Jean--with the Class of 1950--will celebrate 60 years as an alumnus. My 60th will be next year.

Superstar
Superstar
Rev,
Hope you have a good trip. It's always nice to walk down memory lane.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

I would second that-- have a great vacation!

S
S
How can one blame religion for all the violence in the world? What about all the religious people that are in no way violent and are actually filled with more love for their fellow men than the non-religious?

Isn't it true that men given to violence will remain violent come what may and vice-versa?

Isn't it true that religion just happens to be a pretext for violent men to further their sadistic ends?

When I say science has done harm to humanity by making destructive weapons, you say it is not science or the scientist but the people that use these weapons for destruction that are to be condemned.

Doesn't the same argument hold good when it comes to religion too? Aren't the people that use the pretext of religion for destruction to be blamed rather than religion itself?

S
S
Originally Posted By: Revlgking

Want to teach children how important this idea of the breath of life is? Tell them to take a deep breath and see how long they can live without taking in the next one. As a child, this object lesson--the relating of breath, life and spirit--was a profound one. Since then, I think of every breath as what I call a meta-prayer--bringing the beyond within.

It is very interesting that you say that. In Sanskrit, Prana is the word used to indicate the "life" in a person and this same word denotes breath too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prana

Last edited by srinivasan; 05/17/10 05:46 AM.
Megastar
Megastar
Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Rev,
Hope you have a good trip. It's always nice to walk down memory lane.
Thanks! Just got back around 6:00 PM, Toronto time. We had and excellent time out. Even the weather and the traffic cooperated--blues skies and green-lights--all the way. We traveled over 3,600 KM's.

srinivasan: Hebrew, Arabic, Greek and Latin--and perhaps other languages--all use air, wind and breath as metaphors for spirit. The Saxon and German word geist, from which we get our word ghost, has a similar meaning. In Kantian philosophy it is the quality in a work art that gives life to it and inspires the mind.

T
Megastar
Megastar
T

In her radio show, Dr Laura Schlesinger said that, as an observant Orthodox
Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22, and
cannot be condoned under any circumstance.

The following response is an open letter to Dr. Laura, penned by a Sebright resident,
which was posted on the Internet.
Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I
have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge
with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual
lifestyle, for example,

I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an
abomination ... End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of
God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female,
provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine
claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify?
Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus
21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
period of Menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I
tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They
claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus
35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to
kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I
don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a
defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my
vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around
their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How
should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different
crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two
different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse
and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of
getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we
just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people
who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable
expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your adoring fan.

James M. Kauffman, Ed.D. Professor Emeritus, Dept. Of Curriculum,
Instruction, and Special Education University of Virginia

(It would be a damn shame if we couldn't own a Canadian smile

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

S
S

srinivasan: Hebrew, Arabic, Greek and Latin--and perhaps other languages--all use air, wind and breath as metaphors for spirit. The Saxon and German word geist, from which we get our word ghost, has a similar meaning. In Kantian philosophy it is the quality in a work art that gives life to it and inspires the mind.

Fantastic...never knew all that. It is amazing that language was not meant merely to convert thoughts into sound. Clearly, there is a lot to be understood just by studying the etymology of ancient languages.

Last edited by srinivasan; 05/21/10 03:54 AM.
Megastar
Megastar
Originally Posted By: srinivasan

srinivasan: Hebrew, Arabic, Greek and Latin--and perhaps other languages--all use air, wind and breath as metaphors for spirit. The Saxon and German word geist, from which we get our word ghost, has a similar meaning. In Kantian philosophy it is the quality in a work of art that gives life to it and inspires the mind.

Fantastic...never knew all that. It is amazing that language was not meant merely to convert thoughts into sound. Clearly, there is a lot to be understood just by studying the etymology of ancient languages.
You got it! Words are also used to convert our thoughts into profound and meaningful ideas and actions, including life-saving (first aid) and life-taking (war) ones.

BTW, our ancient ancestors had no idea that what we call the air we breathe is actually made up of invisible materials--oxygen, nitrogen, etc. They thought of it as a thing filled with mystery--much in the same way we now think of the vacuum of space--that into which the cosmos is expanding.

Megastar
Megastar

srinivasan: Hebrew, Arabic, Greek and Latin--and perhaps other languages--all use air, wind and breath as metaphors for spirit. The Saxon and German word geist, from which we get our word ghost, has a similar meaning. In Kantian philosophy it is the quality in a work of art that gives life to it and inspires the mind.

You got it! No wonder that in John 1:1 we read: "In the beginning was the Word ..." In Greek, the word for word is LOGOS.

Logos is found in all our English words which end in 'ology'.

For example, philOLOGY. BTW, it is an older word for linguistics. It means the love of words.

It is from philos,loving + logos word, or speech. From it we get we get numerous words like geology, astrology, theology, psychology, pneumatology, zoology and the like.

Words are also used to convert thoughts into profound and meaningful ideas and actions, including life-saving (health-giving) ones, and life-taking (war-like) ones. In other words, words, are like all instruments. They are tools, which can be used to do much good, or much evil. As spiritual or human beings--if we are fully conscious and aware--we have the power to choose good, or evil.

BTW, our ancient ancestors had no idea that what we today call the air we breathe is actually made up of materials--oxygen, nitrogen, etc.

Though invisible to the eye, we now accept that they are elements of matter. Our ancestors thought of invisible matter as things filled with mystery--much in the same that way we now think of the vacuum of space--that into which the material cosmos is mysteriously expanding.
BTW, I make no claim that I am an expert regarding the stories (history?)--much of which is based on myths and legends--of the numerous ancient civilizations of which we have knowledge.

However, in addition to the above, here are some of my personal speculations about about:

MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF THE BIBLE, AS I UNDERSTAND THEM

The story of Adam (that is, mankind) and Eve (mother of all) in the Garden of Eden (a pleasant place)--in the first chapters of Genesis--are, in the opinion of most scholars, mythic stories. Myths and legends are not to be confused with lies.

THE MYTHIC ORIGIN THE SEMITES
=============================
the Semites were the descendants of Shem (Genesis 11:10-26) After the great flood. Shem, the legend tells us, was the first of the three sons (Shem, Ham and Japheth) of the family of Noah--the only family, according to Genesis, to survive the Great Flood. Interestingly, no mention was made of daughters.

Generally speaking, from the Semites came the descendants, and associates of Abraham, which means a father of a people. Keep in mind that what we have here is really nothing more that pure myths and legends passed on orally. Also, keep in mind that Abraham, with the permission of his first wife, Sarah (meaning princess), married Hagar. She gave birth to Ishmael--the ancestor of the Arabs.

When the god-idea first evolved in the minds of the Semites (meaning the chosen ones, or the elite, ones)--and became a part of their thinking, they were, naturally, faced with the challenge as to what to name "it".

The Semites did not originate in what we today call Israel. They came from the Tigris-Euphrates valleys (Sumer, Babylon and Ur)--modern Iran/Iraq. The Hebrews (servants) (later they called themselves Israelites--people of the power of god) and Jews chose EL--the root of the word for power. To the Semites, God was The Great Power. By writing it as ELOHIM (the plural) they made it the highest possible power. Ancient alphabets had no upper and lower cases. Also , there were no punctuation marks. For example, THEBOOKSHEREAD. Do I mean she, or he? smile

In Greek, it is THEOS--the highest possible idea behind all that is, including all the power that is. We write it as god, and God, which, in my opinion, refers to the highest possible good in, through and around all that is, including the ideas knowledge, wisdom and power.

This leads me to put all this together and say: GOD, for me, is the one, powerful, and good idea. Note: To get away from thinking of "god" as a being, I now prefer to use the acronym GOD--all that is good, orderly and desirable. Grace, Order and Design is also useful. Can you think of others? GOD is Being, not a being.

To make the same point--that "god" is not an objective being, with properties or dimensions, who is located in one place, Orthodox Jews write it as G-d.

=============
This is interesting:
http://www.questia.com/library/book/legends-of-the-bible-by-louis-ginzberg.jsp

S
S
To anyone that has seriously studied the 'concept' of God, I think it is quite obvious that God is not a 'being'. Personification of God is just an attempt to give shape to the idea so it becomes easier to associate with it the same way as you would denote energy by 'E' so it becomes easier to use the concept of energy in propounding theories and in conducting experiments and in designing equations and what not.

As to God being everything good, orderly and desirable, I think that's a great way of putting it. I would also like to think of God as a state. A state of absolute knowledge and thereby absolute equilibrium, absolute tranquility, absolute detachment and total peace. In such a state, nothing can be 'good'or 'bad' as you see everything for what it truly is (much like Neo in 'The Matrix'). You are completely free of your mental fixations and go beyond space and time.

Also, I would like to believe that everything that happens (that we in our myopic vision would term as 'bad' or 'good') is just a struggle to attain the state of equilibrium just like science tells you that every particle is in a constant struggle to reach equilibrium. Of course, in the state of absolute equilibrium, you see EVERYTHING for what it truly is and gain complete control over EVERYTHING since you no more have any mental blocks which gives the idea of God being all powerful (again, much like our Neo).

I'm a practicing Hindu and most schools of thought in Hinduism hint towards this idea though it is very surprising how few actually realize this. Infact, many popular Hindu schools will tell you anyone can be God (you could also say 'anyone can be a part of God') by attaining this state.

Of course, finally, everything Good, Orderly and Desirable would (according to me) tend towards this very idea as I'm pretty sure the 'Good' that you talk about is not the myopic idea of good that the world usually talks about but the ABSOLUTE Good.

Megastar
Megastar
To anyone that has seriously studied the 'concept' of God, I think it is quite obvious that God is not a 'being'....

As to God being everything good, orderly and desirable, I think that's a great way of putting it.

I would also like to think of God as a state. A state of absolute knowledge and thereby absolute equilibrium, absolute tranquility, absolute detachment and total peace.

In such a state, nothing can be 'good' or 'bad' as you see everything for what it truly is (much like Neo in 'The Matrix'). You are completely free of your mental fixations and go beyond space and time ...

Also, I would like to believe that everything that happens (that we in our myopic vision would term as 'bad' or 'good') is just a struggle to attain the state of equilibrium just like science tells you that every particle is in a constant struggle to reach equilibrium.

Of course, in the state of absolute equilibrium, you see EVERYTHING for what it truly is and gain complete control over EVERYTHING since you no more have any mental blocks which gives the idea of God being all powerful (again, much like our Neo).

I'm a practicing Hindu ... Hinduism hints towards this idea though it is very surprising how few actually realize this.

... Of course, finally, everything Good, Orderly and Desirable would (according to me) tend towards this very idea as I'm pretty sure the 'Good' that you talk about is not the myopic idea of good that the world usually talks about but the ABSOLUTE Good.
Good stuff, Srinivasan! I was raised as a Christian, but in the broadest sense of the word.

Theologically speaking, like Warren Farr, I call myself a unitheist-- www.unitheist.org ... that is, a world view--even a cosmos view--which is a total and very life-affirming, inclusive and democratic approach to Life & GOD. Atheists and agnostics: Do you choose to be included? If so, welcome!

BTW, Google search on panentheism, and the work of Alfred North Whitehead, and let me know what you think. Or check out: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/whitehead/

Now, let us explore: What are the practical implications of this kind of theology?

Megastar
Megastar
Crosshatch (CH) in a forum, Agnosticism/Atheism, about.com, challenges the RevGAbotts--a Bible-based minister, once a minister in the United Church. CH argues and I paraphrase: Millions of prayers, for peace and protection, are offered to God by millions of people, every hour. How come there is no peace and protection for too many people the world over? The idea that God, if we pray, will look after us, is a hoax! The following is my response go CH and GA:

======================
CH, generally speaking, I agree with your comments about prayer. Asking the gods, a god, or God to protect us and/or send us peace, whatever--is a waste of time. It is like talking to an idol which we have created with the mind.

Praying to such an imaginary god, is like talking to a broken-down, or an un-plugged-in computer and asking it to plug itself in, turn on and put us on the Internet. GA, try it. If it works, lets us know.

And here is a simple test: Following the instructions in Matthew 18:18-20, let us--you and I--in Jesus' name, pray now. My request is:

God, in the same way you spoke to many people in the Bible, come into my mind. I am willing for you to take over my mind so that I will have the same child-like faith I used to have when I believed in Santa Claus and in you as living beings.

BTW, I used to wonder why my sister and I each got only one cheap toy, if we were lucky, for Christmas. Some of our better-off friends got lots of toys.
=============================
BTW 2, any time I am visited by the Mormons, the Jehovah Witnesses, or others with a faith to sell--and I also try to be gracious and open to having a dialogue in good faith and good humour--I always give them the same opportunity to call on God to help them in furthering their faith as I did above.

One day, after the prayer I did open my eyes and jokingly, I said: My GOD! I am a Mormon. One young Mormon did say that the experiment impressed him, and it made him think.

But seriously, the result was: I am the same old spiritually-evolving me that I have been for some time. I have no difficulty accepting that I am in GOD--in Being (Existence, with all its ramifications)--and GOD is in me. I do not plead with GOD in prayer. I call what I do metaprayer--a form of thinking, just listening, questioning and exploring new ideas. That is, I simply plug in, connect with, tune in, listen and question anytime I need to do so. That is I become Aware of what is.

HAVE YOU EXPLORED PANENTHEISM, yet? I call it UNITHEISM
=======================================================
I know I can't speak for everyone, but a growing number of people, find this theology liberating. It is dogma-free and freedom-giving. One does not even need to leave the faith one now practices to use the principles involved in unitheism/panentheism.

For many, especially for those who thought the only alternative is atheism, it is a very physically, mentally and spiritually productive approach. I call this theology UNITHEISM. As indicated, it is similar to PANENTHEISM.

Anyone checked out this theology? if so, Let us know what you think.

Last edited by Revlgking; 07/27/10 09:51 PM. Reason: Always a good idea!

Megastar
Megastar
Srinivasan, in contrast to your response, I got the following one from an atheist in Atheism/Agnostic forum at about.com:

Quote:
Any theology like yours that is sense-free and semantically-null will also be dogma-free and freedom-giving. Especially for those who use words pathologically idiosyncratically, dishonestly, and deceptively.

What can be more communicatively liberating than being able to use words without the slightest connection to conventional usage or conveying any sense of the meaning of the speaker?
It tells us a lot about how certain cynical and bitter atheists--Thank GOD, not all are so--think.

Megastar
Megastar
MY LATEST CHAT WITH ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS
Recently, on Aug 18 10 02:06 AM, here is what I wrote in that Atheist/Agnostic forum http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=262&nav=messages&webtag=ab-atheism&tid=44735:

"As a qualified hypnotist, I have used conditioning to help people overcome all kinds of addictions, including addiction to tobacco, food, alcohol, drugs, you name it.

"Yes, I have even used it to help people, including myself, family, and others overcome cancer and other serious health problems."
=================================

Nowhere, did I even hint that I use hypnotic conditioning, exclusively! Even the faith-healers on TV are not that dumb. Even if it is just to cover themselves, they always tell their clients to check with their doctors. It would be tantamount to slander to say that they do not.

BTW, I work, without charging fees, with doctors; I don't just tell clients to check with their doctors.
=========================================

Euro, do you think it is kind to call people charlatans, especially when there is not even a miniscule amount of evidence? I trust you are not a blind, deaf and closed-minded obscurant? BTW, I have been led to believe that, because atheists really value the one and only life they say we all have, it is only common sense to be moral, ethical and kind people.

As I have made clear all along, and especially in my last post--which, BTW, you said you did not read--in addition to using conditioning, I also use what I call pneumatherapy (hypnosis without the hocus pocus).

In doing so, I always take the holistic approach. I think of life as like a three-legged stool. It works well when all three legs are the same length, are strong and balanced. The three legs are:

1. Pneumatherapy--rooted in pneumatology (study of the spirit, mind, soul)--helps us find and use the right words that trigger and stimulate the will.

2. Psychotherapy--rooted in psychology (study of human behaviour)--using the right words to self and others helps us educate and train our mental faculties. It helps us effectively deal with the stresses of life, including negative circumstances, especially those brought on by bloody-minded people.

3. Somatherapy--rooted in somatology (study of the body)--helps us find the right diet and deal with physical illnesses.

I love working in cooperation with all professionals in all the healing arts, including medicine, surgery, nursing, nutrition, psychology, psychiatry, whatever.

You did say: "Claiming that you can cure cancer with hypnosis DOES make you a charlatan, yes.
I could not be bothered to read the whole of your wandering, wordy post with multiple links."

Unless I hear from you retracting the libel above, this bloody-minded--unsociable and unfriendly--attitude leaves me no choice but to ignore what you write in the future.

Page 57 of 120 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 119 120

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.