Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
OP Offline
V

SCIENTIFIC
DISCOVERY

The “Bubble BIVU” it is the composition of the Universe. Discovered for:

Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez October 10 the 2010.

I have not seen it but with logic.

INTRODUCTION

To respond some questions, how for example of what the Universe is made and of what an atom is made, I have made an important discovery on this event.

An atom is compound for a smaller particle and I have called it “Bubble BIVU”. The same thing happens to the Universe, it is compound for a particle and I have called it “Bubble BIVU”.

Now then, this discovery brings many events for example, the light, the waves, the fire, the 4 fundamental forces, the fifth state of the matter, the short microscopic circuit, etc.

What I mean is that this discovery explains in a simple way our questions, I have made them and I have responded them in a continuous way in the following theories of below:

THEORY OF THE
SHORT CIRCUIT
MICROSCOPIC

In a microscope one cannot see this reaction it would burn the human eye the energy increase, it is for that reason that I used the logic and if we begin to think he/she has a lot of logic my thought and I wait it is demonstrated in a next future and this way to understand much more our universe.

Of what is the fire made? The fire is made of a short microscopic circuit; when the atom warms it liberates its energy, this energy becomes short microscopic circuit producing accumulated shine and the accumulated shine we see it with fire form. The atom ascends burnt and already heat in form of smoke liberated its energy.

The fire is short circuit at atom level
(Microscopic) for my logic.

THEORY OF THE
SHORT CIRCUIT MICROSCOPIC
OF THE UNIVERSE

Do we wonder what the light is? And the light is short microscopic circuit of the “Bubble BIVU” in theory. The “Bubble BIVU” it shines due to the tact of the energy that leaves the fire or short microscopic circuit of the atom.

The movement of the light is very quick due to the speed of transmission of a short microscopic circuit, it is surprising to believe that the light has energy, but if it is true the “Bubble BIVU” he/she has positive and negative.

The “Bubble BIVU” it is qualified to remove him the weight to the matter and thanks to we can move a planet with the help of the sun. It is incredible to believe that the energy of those “Bubbles BIVU” it attracts the energy of the planets, that is to say, of the matter. It is for that reason that the energy of the sun produces this movement.

Those “Bubbles BIVU” they can attract the color because the composition of the color, is also of energy. It is a little unconscionable to believe this, but there is not another logic for the magnetization that we see when the light goes by a glass of any color.

It is probable that the “Bubble BIVU” it is positive and negative, the same as the atom but smaller. It is for that reason that he/she makes short when he/she warms, what I mean is that the “Bubble BIVU” he/she has a nucleus of positive and negative, possibly making a pursuit to the human logic.

It is also probable that those “Bubbles BIVU” they only have a load and this would make us understand that when the fire takes place or short microscopic circuit, then the other load is transmitted to those “Bubbles BIVU” or Universe.

Those “Bubbles BIVU” they transmit to their consequent one a negative or positive pole to create the short microscopic circuit of the Universe, this says it like a second logic, but I accept another opinion in this respect.

For me the short circuit walks for tact of the energy. Equal passes with the vibration it is for tact of the matter.

Thank you for their audience and if they have a positive opinion or negative to my theory, I am appreciated them they comment it without grossness and jeers to something very serious. Thank you again and excuse that it bothers them so much with my theories but the universe is big the same as the learning. It is for that reason that I study to our environment and I publish my answers. Thank you.

The “Bubble BIVU” we see it the whole time, but we don't appreciate that it is there lighting our road. A thousand thank you, I wait their answer…

THEORY OF THE
VIBRATION OF THE
BUBBLE “BIVU”

I didn't study physical and I don't know to what level it is the study of the waves, but allow me to add this. A “Bubble BIVU” it is the composition of the Universe and of the atmosphere and of the emptiness space that you/they leave the atoms of the planet inside him.

The Planet is communicated with those “Bubbles BIVU” and for that reason when we touch an atom we also touch to those “Bubbles BIVU” creating a wave. When it vibrates a wave it also vibrates the atom and when it vibrates a “Bubble VIBU” he/she makes it at long distances for that reason the “Bubble BIVU” it allows that the wave moves of a planet to other, because the planet communicates with the universe or its composition the “Bubble BIVU”.

THEORY OF THE PRINCIPLE
OF THE FABRICATION
OF AN ATOM

Everything begins with the stretching of the universe, then they rub those “Bubbles BIVU” and a field takes place, this field attracts to the color since being it heats short circuit ago its interior energy and a force of attraction takes place. The color is the beginning of an atomic solidification, when he/she warms the energy of the “Bubble BIVU” the light takes place, it is for that reason that the light changes color, because it is the principle of the atom.

For logic, making a pursuit to the colored light, he/she makes me think that the atom or quark is made up of points of light, that is to say that each point of the quark or atom is “Bubble BIVU” and for that reason he/she accumulates the energy in an atom, because each atom is made up of colored Universe and the Universe is “Bubble BIVU” with a small energy load, much smaller to that of a quark.

THEORY OF THE
FOUR FORCES FUNDAMENTAL
AND THE BUBBLES “BIVU”

Knowing him already discovered I took the audacity to analyze the 4 fundamental forces and I discovered a way to unify them.

Seemingly the growth of the Universe duplicates to the “Bubble BIVU” and it produces the magnetic forces for logic.

When the universe grows inside an atom, he/she expands the energy that is inside the atom producing the force of attraction or magnetic. The same thing happens to the planets and all the forces of attraction that he/she has the matter.

It is probable that when it stretches an energy, also stretch another contrary energy, since we see two forces of attraction in our planet, they are the graveness and the attraction of the moon, everything is due to 2 forces.

I want to conclude saying that these 2 magnetic forces they can be divided in different ways, for example: in Saturn he/she has several moons, this is due to that there are several divided forces leaving each moon and Saturn.

There is a very simple formula that I designed with my few physics knowledge and it is the following one:

Á = É . Ù

This says that when the energy É is bigger, the force of attraction will also be bigger and when the energy É is similar to zero, the force of attraction will also be zero.

Á is the force of attraction and it varies according to the result of the formula and Ú it is similar to the force exercised by those “Bubbles BIVU” when it grows and it leaves the atom, its value doesn't know it but we can calculate it separating the previous equation, being Ú = Á / É knows the force of attraction and the energy and we can determine the value of Ú.

This formula is very small for that he/she makes, but I wonder if they want to complete it making use of its knowledge and this way to publish a better or more complete equation to calculate the value of a magnetic force. Thank you for their attention, I wait their answers.

THEORY OF THE
FIFTH STATE OF
THE MATTER

The fifth state of the matter is still an unknown phenomenon, but I have been ahead of time to the future to see what you/they go to study and to observe the human beings in the next future. I don't want to hope to die to know what our children and grandsons will discover.

It is for that reason that I am ahead of time saying that I have discovered a new state of the matter and I have called it “BRILLIANT”, now there is brilliant, solid, liquid, gassy and plasma. These are the 5 states of the matter in the next future.

The fifth state of the called matter “BRILLIANT” it is not more than the matter before being an atom, that is to say that is atmospheric and not atmospheric light, that is to say another time that is matter that alone it shines and he/she accumulates when he/she will convert atom or quark.

It is not easy for me to explain something that I cannot see, but of something if I am sure and it is that the atom is constituted of a smaller matter and I have called it “Bubble BIVU” or fifth state of the matter.

Without more than to tell them, I thank them their attention and that together we can see the future with my imagination, it is for this reason that all that I have written is based on premature scientific science carried out with bases scientific logics and imagination.

I invite them to imagine the same as me saying me that they find me proposed by an email to the following electronic mail: teorias.espinoza@hotmail.com expects its answer and contribution to the imaginary discovery from what we cannot see but with logic. Thank you to assist me, I wait their answer.

CONCLUSION

With this discovery (Bubble BIVU) their existence is demonstrated since we have seen how he/she explains the natural phenomena as the light, the color, the energy, the vibration, the sound, the short microscopic circuit, a new fifth state of the matter and the unification of the 4 fundamental forces of our nature.

I want to conclude saying that we have not seen this phenomenon, but if we can imagine it and to begin to discover to assure their existence and my theory.

I wait it finds scientific people interested in discovering our new matter without ends of lucre, but, to know more than our universe and to look for him answer to new questions that they will be faced, after the appears in a microscope:

“BUBBLE BIVU”

Sincerely,
Victor Elías Espinoza Guedez
Email: victoreliasespinoza@hotmail.com
Address: Valencia, State Carabobo, street Carabobo between Cantaura and Silva, Urbanization: The Candelaria, building 93-32, Apartment 4. Venezuela.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Victor, I have just read your post for the second time.
First let me express my admiration for your bravery in tackling this complex subject in what must not be your first language. I wish I had such courage!

I like ideas that are different from main-stream thought, and while reading your post I found myself thinking: "this man has something that is worth discussing". Without insulting your grasp of English, could I suggest that you run your ideas past someone who could help with their expression.

You invited comments "without grossness and jeers". There may be those who cannot resist cutting comments, but my experience of this site is that there are people willing to have a sensible discussion about most things. They sometimes take a lot of motivating, though. smile

Good luck with your theory.

Bill.

There never was nothing.
K
Megastar
Megastar
K
Originally Posted By: victorespinoza

Á = É . Ù

This says that when the energy É is bigger, the force of attraction will also be bigger and when the energy É is similar to zero, the force of attraction will also be zero.

What's the energy É? As you said, once we know this, and the force of gravity on, say, the moon, we can find Ù. With Ù we should be able to apply the same equation to predict the force of gravity on other objects.

Right? Or does Ù change depending on the situation? In that case the formula is useless until you find how Ù can be determined.

V
OP Offline
V
The value of Ú is obtained this way: Ú = Á / É has the value of the force of attraction and the value of the energy or electricity of the object.

V
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: kallog
Originally Posted By: victorespinoza

Á = É . Ù

What's the energy É? As you said, once we know this, and the force of gravity on, say, the moon, we can find Ù. With Ù we should be able to apply the same equation to predict the force of gravity on other objects.

Right? Or does Ù change depending on the situation? In that case the formula is useless until you find how Ù can be determined.

The value of Ú is obtained this way: Ú = Á / É has the value of the force of attraction and the value of the energy or electricity of the object.

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: victorspinosa
I have made an important discovery on this event.
An atom is compound for a smaller particle and I have called it “Bubble BIVU”. The same thing happens to the Universe, it is compound for a particle and I have called it “Bubble BIVU”.

How did you make this "discovery"? or do you mean it is a theory you have devised?

There never was nothing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.