Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
OP Offline
V
October 10 the 2010

THEORY OF THE
BUBBLES
"BIVU"

INTRODUCTION

A logical reasoning made me conclude that the 4 fundamental forces can be unified in a single formula.

In this document explains how we can unify this forces, I gave an explanation widespread and detailed that they try of saying how my idea works. Also a formula that unifies the 4 fundamental forces of the nature.

The universe looks for to expand and apparently it stretches the energy of the matter and while some energy tips stretch out others they return, creating the force that attracts and it repels. The sun for example, their energy stretches out until Pluto and does he/she return and that of the earth until the moon and does he/she return. How this happens? because the universe grows.

What happens is that at atomic level there are 2 forces, a weak one and another strong one. The same thing happens to the planet, there are 2 forces: a strong one and a weak one and in the imam there are also 2 forces, a weak one and a strong one. This means that what happens at atomic level also happens in our level. And for that reason I will say that there are 2 properties in the planets and in the imam.

The Bubble BIVU (Invisible Bubble of the Emptiness of the Universe): he/she is born in each point of the universe and he/she moves when being born another Bubble BIVU behind her and with the characteristics of the matter where he/she is born and when he/she is born where there is not matter, he/she makes it with the characteristics of the emptiness, it is a substance created by the universe to expand beyond the infinite, it uses the duplication technique to move, the universe looks for to grow and of there he/she comes the 4 fundamental forces of the nature.

==============================================
UNIFICATION OF THE 4 FUNDAMENTAL FORCES
==============================================

Studying the beautiful universe and their complex natural phenomena, I took the audacity of trying to explain to them making use of the logical one and not of a scientific laboratory. The Universe hides a mystery with the fundamental forces of the nature and during 2 years I have tried to explain its reason.

If the universe grows, How him to make? And my conclusion was that it uses a technique of reproduction of the emptiness. And how does he/she call himself this new reproduced substance?, at the present time he/she doesn't have name because one doesn't know. But do let us suppose that it exists and will we call it Bubble BIVU (Bubble Invisible of the Emptiness of the Universe) and do we apply it to the fundamental forces of the nature or phenomena of the universe. What it would happen?.

That it happens if we apply this new substance (Bubble BIVU) to the natural phenomena of the science, it will be that there is a simple explanation!, that wondered and I decided to explain to it reading for Internet the different forms of the theories to unify the everything, I don't understand the formulas but yes their intention.

I am not scientific neither an expert in physics, I am technical in computer science fond of the physics already a little late to begin to study the university physics. In short me I decided to use the logic to understand what you/they say completely in Internet on the theory and this fundamental forces of the nature and these they were my results:

FUNCTIONALITY OF THE BUBBLE "BIVU"

When the universe grows, create a new substance inside the atom and when leaving it moves the energy creating a field and then loose the field and the energy returns to the nucleus of the atom creating the force of attraction. This same it happens to the solar system, the magnetism, the graveness and other forces of attraction. When there are 2 attractions for oneself body it is because there are different properties stretching out, for example, in the planet earth he/she has 2 properties stretching out, one of her create the graveness and the other one create the attraction of the moon, both stretched by the Bubble BIVU. The movement of the planets is due to the growth of the universe when he/she create this new substance (Bubble BIVU), equal passes with the atom and the electrons, the Bubble BIVU moves them. The strong or weak attraction is due to the composition of the matter, it is not same the made up of the iron atom to that of the water. The Bubble BIVU moves because behind her another Bubble BIVU is being created for the constant growth of the universe. The universe when he/she stretches out, it duplicates the Bubbles BUVI in all the addresses.

AND REASON THE UNIVERSE GROWS?

By nature everything is born to grow, equal passes with the cells mothers, they are born to be duplicated equal it passes with the Bubbles BIVU they are born to be duplicated and this way to fulfill its mission of increasing the growth of the non matter, that is to say, the universe was born to grow and when he/she makes it in the energy, it stretches it and then the loose one creating a strong and weak magnetic field.

ATOM

The Bubble BIVU works as a transport that it takes all that there is in its step when moving, influenced by the expansion of the universe it moves the atomic energy. In an atom there is energy, the Bubble BIVU it moves it at certain distance of the nucleus and do the create field and does equal pass with the protons, neutrons and electrons (the whole matter). What does it happen when a Bubble BIVU moves the energy I wondered? and the answer is that the force of attraction is created because the energy returns. I understand that Mr. Albert Einstein said that the force of attraction doesn't exist, but in fact its theory doesn't explain the force of the atom, in an atom there is not a space hole in its nucleus.

I conclude saying about the force of the atom that when a Bubble BIVU is create then in its interior he/she stretches out the energy of the atom and then it is loosed by the Bubble BIVU and the energy returns to the atom attracting matter (force of attraction). This in the case of the atom, is probable that it is not the energy the one that stretches out like a league but it is another unknown property that is also inside the atom, so strong that it causes the attraction of 2 same loads. And it can be strong or weak it depends on the stretching that allows the matter, the matter it is able to allow a strong stretching or a weak stretching, it depends on their composition.

UNIVERSAL GRAVITY

The energy or another unknown property stretch out and then he/she returns causing the force of attraction among the planets. In the case of the planet earth, they leave 2 types of properties or energy, one that arrives until the atmospheric layer and the other one that it arrives until the moon, both we cannot see them but if we know that it exists and perhaps be different.

MAGNETISM

The energy or another unknown property stretch out and then they return causing the force of attraction among the imams. In the imams it seems that there are also 2 properties, one to attract the metal and another to attract the non metal. The bubbles BIVU stretches them so that they return creating the magnetic force.

AND HOW CAN WE SEE THE BUBBLE "BIVU?"

There is a form and it is measuring the speed of the black color or the shade, to kilometers of distance.

FORMULA THAT UNIFIES OF THE 4 FUNDAMENTAL FORCES OF THE NATURE

I am not physical and using my logic and my high school knowledge and gotten to create a formula that unifies of the 4 fundamental forces of the nature in the following way:

á = é . ú

(á) it is the force of attraction,
(é) it is the energy of the matter, non electricity,
(ú) the force of the Bubble BIVU that stretches to the energy.

(ú) it is a constant and the result of the equation varies according to the quantity of energy that there is in the matter.

My formula says that while higher it is the energy of the matter, non electricity, higher it will be its force of attraction.

CONCLUSION

The universe grows and to make it it duplicates its substance and when making it inside the atom it stretches the energy of the atom and when he/she makes it inside a planet it stretches the energy of the planet and when he/she makes it inside an imam it stretches the energy of the imam, then this energy returns creating the gravity, the magnetism and the forces of weak and strong attraction, that is to say, the unification of the 4 fundamental forces of the nature. This new substance that the universe duplicates and it unifies the 4 forces, I called them Bubbles BIVU and for some reason I believe that they also move the light and the waves, etc.

Nothing moves only

Sincerely,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
T.S.U. in Computer science
Email: victoreliasespinoza@hotmail.com

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: victorspinoza
he/she is born in each point of the universe and he/she moves when being born another Bubble BIVU behind her and with the characteristics of the matter where he/she is born and when he/she is born where there is not matter, he/she makes it with the characteristics of the emptiness, it is a substance created by the universe

Just for clarification, are you saying here that some hitherto unknown substance is constantly being created at every point in the Universe, and that this substance takes the form of whatever is around it when/where it is created?

Quote:
When the universe grows, create a new substance inside the atom.......The movement of the planets is due to the growth of the universe when he/she create this new substance

It would be interesting to see a comparison of your ideas here with those of Mark McCutcheon (The Final Theory). He explains everything in terms of expanding electrons; which cause all matter to expand.

There never was nothing.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.