Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 619 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
Hi Bryan

On the main WorldBreakingDiscoveries .com .au website, besides the 5 videos provided and the on-line 10 Texts Evaluation (identical to those via the link of the OP) are more summaries of information, especially via the “7 NEWS DESK Items” link.

Unfortunately, at the moment the Public section of that website is not open, and because there is a link to an E-Book that summarizes 10 years of research in the main website, I am unable to post the main link (due to forum ‘advertising’ rules).

I
I
Originally Posted By: Eddy Pengelly
Hi Bryan

On the main WorldBreakingDiscoveries .com .au website, besides the 5 videos provided and the on-line 10 Texts Evaluation (identical to those via the link of the OP) are more summaries of information, especially via the “7 NEWS DESK Items” link.

Unfortunately, at the moment the Public section of that website is not open, and because there is a link to an E-Book that summarizes 10 years of research in the main website, I am unable to post the main link (due to forum ‘advertising’ rules).

So, in other words, you are completely unable to substantiate your claim...

Why am I not surprised?

Bryan

UAA...CAUGCUAUGAUGGAACGAACAAUUAUGGAA
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: ImagingGeek
What a strange thing to say ?!
given that on the cited website the following information is available:

A) In the general area
MAIN PAGE … News Reports x 2

VIDEO Reports x 3

NEWS DESK Reports x 7
1. The Book of Ezekiel from the Old Testament
2. The Book of Daniel from the Old Testament
3. Ancient Middle Eastern Legends and Stories
4. The Egyptian Gods of Heliopolis Legend
5. The first Book of the Bible - Genesis
6. Revelation - the last Book of the Bible
7. Modern Technology Depicted in Ancient Texts

INTRODUCTION x 8 pages (with source references)
1. Moses ... 1230 BCE
2. Ezekiel, Daniel, Lehi ... c. 600 BCE
3. Mark, Q-Source Text ... 60-80 CE
4. John ... 95 CE
5. Mohammed ... 610 CE
6. Nostradamus ... 1550 CE and Catherine de Medicis ... 1559 CE
7. Joseph Smith Jnr... 1820/1823/1827
8. Ronald Pegg ... 1998

WBD E-BOOK overview

EVALUATION of 10 Texts (1 example extracted from each)
1. Atlantis Legend
2. Vedic Hindu texts
3. Daniel OT
4. ME Creation Legends
5. OT Creation Account
6. Egyptian God Stories
7. Muslim Qur'an
8. Sumerian Clay Tablets
9. Ezekiel OT
10 Revelation NT

OVERVIEW of FINDINGS

FURTHER STUDY (found in the Public area)
1. Follow the Research and Findings chronology of the PEGG PROJECT® material (1996-2002), the PENGELLY DISCOVERIES™ (2002-2006), and PPHC STUDY GROUP examinations (2006-2007).
2. Learn about Ronald PEGG and Eddy PENGELLY by visiting their personal websites.
3. Read and view a specific study of the Book of EZEKIEL where descriptions from 104 verses are compared to pictures from the Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean cd-rom.
4. Read a 2009 report regarding the Smith Encounter (of the mid 1800s) when he held plastic cd jewel cases.
5. Six Printed Books (also as E-Books) for specific TOPICS of research, discoveries, investigations, evidence plus explanations.
6. Australian residents may personally attend the PPHC-SG Study Rooms to view the Visual Evidence first hand.

B) PUBLIC AREA
PEGG PROJECT 1996-2002
Ancient Texts Studied
LIST of Research Documents
Ronald Peggs Work EVALUATED
ABOUT Ronald Pegg

PENGELLY DISCOVERIES
Ancient Texts Studied 2002-2006
LIST of Reports & Topics
Evaluate EDDY PENGELLYs Work
ABOUT Eddy Pengelly

PPHC STUDY GROUP 2006-2007
Compiling a Study Criterion
Egyptian Hieroglyphs
Nostradamus
Biblical Prophecies
Origins of Religions
REVIEW: The Christ Files

C) MEMBER AREA
* READ a Commentary about the Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean cd-rom and VIEW many of its pictures
* DOWNLOAD Ronald Pegg's original Research Documentation for free (as PDF files)
* READ 22 original NEWS Reports. 7 Articles by Pegg. 9 Articles and 6 Book Review & Criticisms by Pengelly
* Read answers to some Frequently Asked Questions
* Access ARCHIVED study and resource Websites
* Read a Review & Criticism of Zecharia Sitchin's The Lost Book of Enki - Are ancient Sumerian accounts about Aliens ?
* Visit our separate MEDIA SECTION

D) Then there are the SEMINARS and WORKSHOPS for Australian residents.
1. Ancient Texts REVEAL their SECRETS
2. Revelations Workshop
3. Proposed… a) Ezekiel b) Atlantis c) Egyptian Gods & Hieroglyphs d) Nostradamus

E) MOBILE BOOK SHOP (proposed) Titles:
1. Ancient Chronicles Unsealed
2. Nostradamus Unsealed
3. A New Understanding - Egyptian Gods and Atlantis
4. A New Perspective - The Bible and Nostradamus
5. A New Bible Commentary - Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations.
6. Penguins, Square Pegs & Coincidences
.. World Breaking Discoveries - A New Era Begins (currently only as E-Book)

Except for the books and workshops, the other on-line information is (will be) available for free.

K
Megastar
Megastar
K
What complicated information overload.

I've had a reasonable look round your site and it just doesn't explain what it's trying to explain.

You should talk through the reasoning step by step, in a concise way. Then people can quickly see how it works. Just making wild claims and putting links to links to big documents is asking the reader to almost do your research for you and form your theory by themselves. Way too much hard work for something that's obviously wrong.

I
I
Wow, my first answer to this did not come out as I had planned...its erased, lets try this again...
What a strange thing to say ?!
given that on the cited website the following information is available: <snip>

Its not a strange thing to say, given your website.

None of what you have there would be considered evidence in scientific circles. Its nothing more than a collection of quotations from various suspect sources, and often are simply your interpretations of writings - interpretations which are far different from those of experts who study those works, and interpretations that have no outside supporting evidence for them.

Real scientific/academic arguments have three legs to stand on:

1) The authors own observations/conclusions,
2) Outside support, provided in the form of citations to other scientific/academic works
3) Peer review, to ensure quality and to ensure selective quoting/citing hasn't been used to build a false argument.

Your webpage, at best, accounts for #1 of those three legs. One could say you "don't have a leg to stand on"...

It would be very easy to support your claims here in the forum, without referring us to your webpage. You claim there have been previous cases where supposedly modern tech has been seen on ancient times - a reference to an article supporting that claim in a scientific/academic journal would support that claim. More importantly, its evidence coming from someone other than yourself, which would demonstrate you're not building an argument using quote mining, etc - and it would also demonstrate that other experts in the field support your interpretation of the data.

As an example, I'd direct you to one of my posts. You can see that in it I make numerous claims, and support (most of) them with links/citations to the relevant scientific literature.

Bryan

Last edited by ImagingGeek; 08/21/10 04:36 PM.

OP Offline
Originally Posted By: kallog
putting links to links to big documents is asking the reader to almost do your research for you and form your theory by themselves.
Actually it is a form of general peer review, where the reader will come to their own conclusions based upon the evidence presented and referenced.

The ‘News & Information’ website tells you what has been found.
The ‘Public and Member Areas’ and the ‘Books’ are for other serious researchers who wish to examine and conduct their own investigations into Pegg’s claims and discoveries.

I've had a reasonable look round your site and it just doesn't explain what it's trying to explain.
You should talk through the reasoning step by step, in a concise way. Then people can quickly see how it works.
Thanks for your comments.
Once this year’s investigations are completed I will be redoing the WBD web site.
I will take much of what you say into account.

OP Offline
Real scientific/academic arguments have three legs to stand on:
1) The authors own observations/conclusions,
2) Outside support, provided in the form of citations to other scientific/academic works
3) Peer review, to ensure quality and to ensure selective quoting/citing hasn't been used to build a false argument.

1)
a) The author was Ronald Pegg, 1996 to 2002. 20 original research Booklets available, plus three other works not yet released.
b) I have made other new exclusive independent discoveries regarding similar topics and ancient texts myself.

2)
Eddy Pengelly, 1998 to 2008. Independent examination of Pegg’s work, often redoing topics from original texts. My academic works, self- published 2004 to 2006.
(I have used most of my work as examples on the website. To be seen as a separate peer reviewer, I probably should have just shown Pegg’s works then linked to my citations.)

3)
a) Eddy Pengelly, Australia, 1998 to 2002. Rechecked Pegg’s quoting and citations of many ancient texts and references.
b) James Burroughs, America, 2004. Rechecked Pegg’s quoting and citations of Bible references.
Pegg’s works are not yet in a clear concise form.

OP Offline
You should talk through the reasoning step by step, in a concise way. Then people can quickly see how it works.
It was my opinion that the 8 dated INTRODUCTION pages and the FINDINGS OVERVIEW page on the cited website did just that in regards to Pegg’s Discoveries.

If you are referring to the Egyptian Glyphs of the OP, then I thought the Explanation and Context of these Egyptian glyphs page did just that.

I
I
putting links to links to big documents is asking the reader to almost do your research for you and form your theory by themselves.
Actually it is a form of general peer review, where the reader will come to their own conclusions based upon the evidence presented and referenced.

Sorry, that isn't even vaguely close to what peer review is.

Peer review is a generic term that is used to describe a process of self-regulation by a profession or a process of evaluation involving qualified individuals with the related field.

They key there is that your work is reviewed by experts in the field, using set criteria, and with a formalized mechanism to bring up and address issues prior to publication.

Putting something up on the net is the exact opposite of that - basically you've avoided the whole process.

The ‘News & Information’ website tells you what has been found.

You're not getting it - directing us to your webpage won't work. To be blunt, I think it's a pile of falsified shite you made up. And nothing I saw there would be evidence to the contrary.

You want us to believe your claims, then PROVE THEM. Simply directing us to your webpage, where you simply repeat those claims, is not proof.

Proof would be something like making the statement "scholars have interpreted this glyph as being a modern CD", followed by a link to a scientific journal, book, etc, which contains the first report of that interpretation.

Second hand reports don't work. Anecdotal evidence does not work. Self-published webpages/books/journals don't work.

Like I tell my students - show me the data.

That is how real science works.

Bryan

OP Offline
Here is an extract from your cited PEER REVIEW link.
Quote:
Richard Horton, editor of the British medical journal The Lancet, has said that
"The mistake, of course, is to have thought that peer review was any more than a crude means of discovering the acceptability — not the validity — of a new finding. Editors and scientists alike insist on the pivotal importance of peer review. We portray peer review to the public as a quasi-sacred process that helps to make science our most objective truth teller. But we know that the system of peer review is biased, unjust, unaccountable, incomplete, easily fixed, often insulting, usually ignorant, occasionally foolish, and frequently wrong."[23]
(bolding added by poster)

…directing us to your webpage won't work……And nothing I saw there would be evidence to the contrary.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

What you saw were web pages containing summary information and brief examples.

You keep calling for data - “show me the data”, but you have not actually made your way to the documents that contain the DATA for which you call.

Second hand reports don't work. Anecdotal evidence does not work. Self-published webpages/books/journals don't work.
Thank you again, for your personal comment and opinions.

But like I say to everyone, do not just believe the person in the room making the most noise and who is jumping up and down - examine and evaluate the original raw data yourself, and come to your own conclusions.

With this philosophy in mind, I made most of Pegg’s work available for free on the internet (as explained earlier).

Last edited by Eddy Pengelly; 08/23/10 09:49 AM.
I
I
Here is an extract from your cited PEER REVIEW link.
Quote:
Richard Horton, editor of the British medical journal The Lancet, has said that
"The mistake, of course, is to have thought that peer review was any more than a crude means of discovering the acceptability — not the validity — of a new finding. Editors and scientists alike insist on the pivotal importance of peer review. We portray peer review to the public as a quasi-sacred process that helps to make science our most objective truth teller. But we know that the system of peer review is biased, unjust, unaccountable, incomplete, easily fixed, often insulting, usually ignorant, occasionally foolish, and frequently wrong."[23]
(bolding added by poster)

There are problems with peer review - I wouldn't deny that. But it doesn't mean it's useless.

Nor do the problems with it excuse you from avoiding it.

…directing us to your webpage won't work……And nothing I saw there would be evidence to the contrary.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

My "opinion" is based on decades working in the sciences. I run my own research program, and publish frequently in the scientific literature. I know what the standards are - and if you want to be taken seriously, you need to meet those standards, rather than looking for excuses to avoid them.

What you saw were web pages containing summary information and brief examples.

You keep calling for data - “show me the data”, but you have not actually made your way to the documents that contain the DATA for which you call.

But that is the point - it is upto YOU to provide the data that supports your claims. Saying "look at my webpage" is not sufficient - you need to provide direct links to the materials.

It's called supporting your own arguments. And I find it strange you are so unwilling to do so.

Thank you again, for your personal comment and opinions.

But like I say to everyone, do not just believe the person in the room making the most noise and who is jumping up and down - examine and evaluate the original raw data yourself, and come to your own conclusions.

THAT IS WHAT I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR.

Direct me TO THE RAW DATA.

DO NOT direct me to your webpage and say "its in there somewhere".

As I said above - I've spent my whole adult life working in the sciences. I know from extensive first hand experience what is expected, and what a legitimate academic argument looks like. You can either take my advice, or you can continue on in the way you are going now. And I can guarantee the result either way - my way (AKA the correct way) people may take you seriously. Your way simply confirms that you are a kook, and are more interested in generating traffic to your site than in actually supporting your arguments.

Bryan

OP Offline
Direct me TO THE RAW DATA
DO NOT direct me to your webpage and say "its in there somewhere".
OK Bryan.
Other than via the internet, the general public may have access to a printed copy of Pegg’s 20 original research booklets via:
a) PPHC Study Group’s member Library, Adelaide, South Australia.
b) my personal copy (which I printed from pdf files from the RonPeggDiscoveries website in 2001).
There are at least ten other sets out there, but they would not be available for public access.

OP Offline
Quote:
Direct me TO THE RAW DATA
For everyone else.
This is how it is…

PEGG’s original research BOOKLETS: Titles include:

The Secret Garden - 1996 to 2000

LEARNING CURVE
Persian Gulf WAR
WORD of GOD
ADDENDUM
ETYMOLOGY
The END TIMES
The MATTER as SPOKEN
RELIGIOUS VISIONS
The RESEARCHER

Summary Books - 1996 to 2001

The Bible, A Modern History 1948-1999
The Bible, A Modern History 1999-2000
The Bible, A Modern History 2000
Nostradamus, A Modern History 1990-2001
Bible Mysteries Confronted

Autobiography - 7 years of Discoveries

The Second Witness
The Bible History

Final Pieces of the Puzzle - 2001 to 2002

ATLANTIS, A New Clue
The Origin (Hidden Messages in Old Texts)
The Source of ancient Myths and Religions

Other - 2002

Quick Reference Guide
Time Loop Theory
2001 Message Board Topics
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bible and Armageddon Unsealed
Nostradamus Unsealed

Most of Ron Pegg's original Research and Discovery Booklets have been converted to PDF files so
that you may download
and print one copy for your personal use.

These original Research BOOKLETS may be downloaded for free, for non-commercial use only, from SPECIAL STUDIES page of the PPHC Study Group website's Member Area.
(Complimentary direct link given in previous sentence.)

You will find these booklets very heavy going.

So, to assist in the introduction to Pegg’s works, several web sites were implemented - plus a summary Book produced.

Most often, people first asked “Who is this Ronald Pegg ?”
In 2001 the RonPeggDiscoveries website introduced Ronald Pegg and his works to the public.
While that site is now archived, comprehensive extractions from it have been compiled into a new ABOUT Ronald Pegg website.

Once people knew about him, they started to examine Pegg’s original Research Booklets but still found them ‘too heavy’.

So a printed summary book was compiled and published in 2003 entitled Ancient Chronicles Unseald - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg, followed by his 2000/2001 report entitled Nostradamus Unsealed - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg.

During this time I was just the postage clerk/office helper, but as I introduced Pegg’s work to various groups, people were looking towards me as if I knew everything (or should know everything) about Pegg’s Discoveries.

I had to respond to this, so I formed a Study Group and began to investigate for myself, Pegg’s claims, by getting copies of the ancient resources myself and actually trying to debunk him. I also sought help from people via the internet to work out some form of methodology to do so.
A Study Criterion was Compiled and formulated.
So between 2002 and 2006 I re-examined about two-thirds of Pegg’s work, and presented my findings as reports in a series of Books. Titles include A New Understanding - Egyptian Gods and Atlantis : A New Perspective - The Bible and Nostradamus : A New Bible Commentary - Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations. Copies of these can be found in E-Book format too.

People did not necessarily want to purchase books.
So I produced the PPHC Study Group website to enable people world-wide to at least be introduced to some of the visual discoveries made by Pegg (and subsequently by myself).
Extracts and examples were given and placed on the world wide web, along with a simple on-line Interactive Evaluation of 10 Ancient Texts. (recently updated)

But still, people did not want to follow all the links then read ALL the available reports by Pegg and myself, so I was commissioned to write a summary book.
Currently it is only available as an E-book entitled World Breaking Discoveries - A New Era Begins.

To supplement this publication and to provide some visual evidence,
the WorldBreakingDiscoveries website presents introductions as Written News Reports and audio-visual Video reports.
Currently the PPHC Study Group PUBLIC and MEMBER websites are closed, but on the ‘Further Study’ page of the WBD website is a comprehensive OVERVIEW of FINGINGS.

So, besides Pegg’s original Research Booklets, and copies of my original reports, just a few clicks into the WBD website is a written summary of what Pegg (and myself) have discovered, plus a link to the official WBD publication that comprehensively summarizes ten years of research.

Now having said all that, and having made much of the information available via the internet over the past nine years, some people still prefer to talk to me in person and hold in their hands, copies of all the reports, and view the cited cd-roms for themselves.
To this end, the PPHC Study Group has made Seminars and Workshops available to the public so these reports and cd-roms can be examined first hand.

I have also presented, and continue to present selected topics on various forums.

I am currently back in ‘study mode’, and am looking forward to later in the year when I can move on to other aspects of this major project.

This is a fair comment.
Therefore, as stated earlier, I will be amending the WBD website once current research is completed.

Regarding PEER REVIEW.
Due to the usual time frames involved, I do not see Pegg’s work appearing in this form until well into or past 2012.
As it stands, I have only managed to sift through about two-thirds of Pegg’s work.
I am conducting my own research - and I do have other things to do in my life
With the remainder of Pegg’s work to scrutinize and with my work to write up, I can see no time in the short term to enable me to produce the documents (apparently) required to satisfy some people in the form of a peer review paper.
So sorry Bryan (and others who have contacted me and made similar requests), your peer review paper(s) will not be available in the short term.

In closing, the information on the cited websites and the explanations in my posts on forums are simply meant to be introductions to Pegg’s discoveries.
It was assumed that interested people would read the information, follow the links, and then conduct their own investigations.
Many have done just this, while others haven’t.

D
digitalartist
Unregistered
digitalartist
Unregistered
D
I find it truly amazing Eddy that you keep posting this same spiel everywhere on the internet and never have answers or refuse to answer some basic questions.

1 - Why would a time traveler from our future go back to the 1990's, i think you said, to pick up an antiquated computer and software to take it back in time? Why not just use a computer and software from their era? Your only answer was that the Cd's you seem to think were used to influence people in the past came from the 1990's.

2 - How would the computer actually function before electricity was available? You supplied no answer.

3 - How would ancient people understand English? You supplied no answer.

4 - Why you felt that the Cd's influenced the past because the images on the cd were similar to reality in the past instead of the cd images being created based on accounts in the past? You supplied no answer.

5 - Why you asked for help with hieroglyphic translations and when given that help didn't use the actual translations but used your own translations to back up your claims? You supplied no answer.

6 - Why you tried to use Nostradamus to show that he had predicted Ronald Pegg when his prediction had nothing to do with Mr Pegg? You had no answer.

7 - How Joseph Smith could put his seer stones (that you indicated were the cd's) in his hat, put his hat up to his face blocking out all light and see visions from them? You had no answer.

8 - Why you have refused to accept first hand accounts of others that worked with Joseph Smith? You indicated they were not Joseph Smith and you would only accept his testimony. In reality, their first hand accounts conflicted with your beliefs so that is why I believe you won't accept them.

It was interesting that originally you claimed the golden plates of Mormon were the cd's until it was shown the size and weight of the plates precluded that from being true, then you took a month or more to update your story, which is all it is.

On many occasions you have been shown to be wrong but refuse to acknowledge fact and logic instead preferring fantasy, which of course is your right to do but doesn't support your claims in any way.

OP Offline
Originally Posted By: digitalartist
1 - Why would a time traveler from our future go back to the 1990's, i think you said, to pick up an antiquated computer and software to take it back in time?.....Your only answer was that the Cd's you seem to think were used to influence people in the past came from the 1990's.
Yes, absolutely correct. The conclusion based upon ten years of research was that the cds came from the mid 1990s. Supporting evidence and reports can be found via the websites and links cited earlier in this thread.
BUT I have never said the cds directly influenced the past.

2 - How would the computer actually function before electricity was available? You supplied no answer.
3 - How would ancient people understand English? You supplied no answer.
(1)…Why not just use a computer and software from their era?...

2. incorrect.
3. incorrect.
1. see info via link.

My replies to these and similar questions have been on the PPHC-SG website for years.
Here is a direct link to a copy of FAQs

4 - Why you felt that the Cd's influenced the past because the images on the cd were similar to reality in the past instead of the cd images being created based on accounts in the past? You supplied no answer.
They have been documented and depicted along with their contents by many ancient people in their respective texts, but I have never said the cds influenced the past.

In regard to “cd images being created based on accounts in the past” my position on this has been stated many times.
Here is a direct link to a copy of my reply

5 - Why you asked for help with hieroglyphic translations and when given that help didn't use the actual translations but used your own translations to back up your claims? You supplied no answer.
If you are referring to my March 14, 2006 request on egyptiandreams, the glyphs that I cited were found to be incorrectly copied from the Papyrus of Ani.
The ‘help’ given to me was often a repeat of what contemporary scholars deem to be the original meanings and interpretations.
I sought out an original copy to which I subsequently referred and studied.

For example, when I referenced this other source, there were three anomalies with the traditional interpretation and translation that were not addressed.

1). The half circle (loaf) above the wave and below the snake has been ignored.

2). The first red 'disk' has also been ignored.

3). The '|' refers to the disk and not the 'sitting male'.

This means that the contemporary translation of these glyphs is incorrect, or at the least, not fully representing what the ancient scribe was trying to describe.

Then, as I was searching various Egyptian reference books, some of the glyphs in question have notations indicating that the translator himself did not know what they really meant or represented.
Some of these are the glyphs under study, and when Pegg’s context is employed, it reveals a whole new meaning which supports Pegg’s other discoveries.
Back to Plate 1 from the Papyrus of Ani, column 1 (partly shown above). Glyph number 15 - 3rd up from the bottom - (taken to be N27*, the horizon of heaven) does not look like the glyph in the book. (It is also nothing like X4, roll of bread.) It is of something else. The glyph above it is also not listed. Both are not anything like the usual glyphs as documented by previous ‘Egyptian experts’.

Using Pegg’s context and what they look like, the second appears to be a depiction of a saddle for a compact disk.
Explanation of other glyphs can be found here.
* Gardiner, A 1978, Egyptian Grammar, Third Edition Revised, Griffith Institute, Oxford.

6 - Why you tried to use Nostradamus to show that he had predicted Ronald Pegg when his prediction had nothing to do with Mr Pegg? You had no answer.
The connections are fully revealed and explained in the books
Pegg, R 2006, Nostradamus Unsealed - The Discoveries of Ronald Pegg, PPHC, Adelaide, SA on-line electronic version
Pengelly, E 2004 A New Perspective - The Bible and Nostradamus, PPHC, Adelaide, SA pp. 107-157, 195-226 on-line electronic version

For you to ask this question it suggests to me that you have not read those reports.

7 - How Joseph Smith could put his seer stones (that you indicated were the cd's) in his hat, put his hat up to his face blocking out all light and see visions from them? You had no answer.
Incorrect.
As extracted from wikipedia and cited on my webpage, the “seer stone” and the “hat” report refers to a different ‘brown stone’ which isn’t the seer stones that Pegg claims were cds.

Here is a report regarding the hat and a seer stone…
Beginning as a youth in the early 1820s, Smith was periodically hired, for about $14 per month, as a scryer, using what were termed "seer stones" in attempts to locate lost items and buried treasure. Smith's contemporaries described his method for seeking treasure as putting the stone in a white stovepipe hat, putting his face over the hat to block the light, and then "seeing" the information in the reflections of the stone. His favored stone, chocolate-colored and about the size of an egg, was found in a deep well he helped dig for one of his neighbors.

8 - Why you have refused to accept first hand accounts of others that worked with Joseph Smith? You indicated they were not Joseph Smith and you would only accept his testimony. In reality, their first hand accounts conflicted with your beliefs so that is why I believe you won't accept them.
Believe what you wish.
As indicated elsewhere in my works, I prefer to cite the first hand account by the person doing the activity rather than a first or second hand report by someone else who may or may not have been watching carefully.

Here is an extract from my webpage that illustrates my view…
The actual cited content, is from an 1891 interview with Smith's brother William.
S.D. Ricks introduces the citation with
"J.W. Peterson and W. S. Pender interviewed Joseph's brother William in 1891 and reported:"

Again, this is not first hand testimony of what Smith actually held in his own hands.
It is a third hand 'report' by Peterson and Pender of what Smith's brother was recalling - from over 60 years earlier!
Like the game of Chinese Whispers, during the passage of 60 years the information may have become somewhat corrupted due to William's memory.

Link to full 1800s Smith Encounter Report

It was interesting that originally you claimed the golden plates of Mormon were the cd's until it was shown the size and weight of the plates precluded that from being true, then you took a month or more to update your story, which is all it is.
No.
Pegg’s words made it seem that the golden plates of Mormon were the subject of his claim, but as I explained, this was not what he meant. I amended that report to clarify this point.

In other sciences, theories are often changing as new facts become available. It has also been said that…
“Science has made great strides in modern times. As a result, old theories have given way to new ones. What was once accepted as fact may now be seen as myth. Science textbooks often need revision.”

This is the same with Pegg’s new discoveries.
He put forward a theory and a conclusion.
Parts were suspect, so more evaluation was conducted, with new information being found.
So Pegg’s report was amended and updated.
The portrayal and substance of Pegg’s report was questioned again, so his sources were reinvestigated, again.
As you point out, conflicting information from past accounts seemed to challenge Pegg’s theory.
So this was reinvestigated.
Pegg’s arrangement and poor choice of words were found not to be helping the presentation of his theory, so with the new information in hand, I corrected some of his words and put forward the new information in context with what had been discovered.
I also noted that, of the four of five new pieces of information put forward, only one obviously contradicted what the other reports said.
Does one un-confirmable past report make all the other pieces of information invalid ?
No.
Just because you still do not like the conclusion, as one piece of the puzzle doesn’t fit, this in itself doesn’t totally diminish the value of the other discoveries.

On many occasions you have been shown to be wrong but refuse to acknowledge fact and logic instead preferring fantasy, which of course is your right to do but doesn't support your claims in any way.
No.
On many occasions people have put forward their interpretations based upon their logic (or have kept to the status quo, continuing to believe in the ‘old school’ way of thinking), claiming Pegg is wrong or he is in fantasy land - but to date no one has read and viewed all of Pegg’s available evidence and thus have NOT been exposed to all the facts discovered by Pegg (and myself).

Without reading all the facts and information, I find it premature for someone to say “you don’t support your claims in any way”.

K
Megastar
Megastar
K
Why are you selling your documents for money?

To many people that's a strong sign that your work is suspect. You'd help your case by not asking for any money.

OP Offline
Why are you selling your documents for money?

There are two layers to the information being presented to the public.
1). Ronald Pegg’s original research work, claims, and conclusions.
2). PPHC Study Group’s investigations and Eddy Pengelly’s specific Reports.

As already stated,
a) Ronald Pegg’s original research documents (about 20) are available for free via the PPHC-SG Member Area.
b) the 2 main websites provide free access to 14 years of information, being a summary of WHAT has been found with many EXAMPLES - and most importantly, with pictures.

All this is nearly everything we know about the what, when, why, and who in regards to Pegg’s Discoveries - and it is for free.

Then there are “my documents” as you call them.

I have spent nearly 12 years of part-time study on The Pegg Project®
At my own cost, I have published written Reports in relation to my investigations and subsequent discoveries.
At my own cost, I continue to service the websites and keep them active and up to date.
At my own cost, I have made copies of my Reports available as E-Book pdf files.
At my own cost, I have set up Study Rooms so people can attend and view all the evidence for themselves.

Having said all this, no one really has to read my work to know what Pegg has discovered.

BUT for those who wish to examine every verse, every word, and every picture in relation to all the ancient texts referenced and examine the evidence from the four cd-roms cited by Pegg, my work is the stepping stone. This is the ‘part 2’ mentioned earlier.

Pegg issued a challenge…
anyone with a copy of stories from ancient texts (including their Bible), can sit down in front of a computer with the 1995 Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multimedia cd-rom running, and see the pictures being described in the stories by such prophets as Moses, Ezekiel and Daniel (Old Testament) plus Mark and John (New Testament).

So I took up this challenge in an attempt to debunk Pegg’s claims.
But what he said - was there, and warranted further investigation.
Continuing, I confirmed that the story of Atlantis and the account of Egyptian Gods are both derived from encounters with modern technology, culminating in the discovery that Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict that technology.
Nostradamus too, had an encounter with this technology.
Comprehensive findings regarding my investigations are reported in “my documents” while an overview and some examples are given on my websites.

‘World Breaking Discoveries’ is the official publisher.
The WBD website presents both Pegg’s work, and examples of mine.
I was commissioned to write the summary report entitled World Breaking Discoveries - A New Era Begins which is currently only available as an E-Book pdf file.

I am a researcher and author, and as such, I have a personal website and a link via the publisher’s website.
I am doing nothing different to other authors/researchers. All my works are copyrighted.
eg.
The Graham Hancock website shows links to his personal details, his Bookshop, news desk, features, workshops and events.
The Robert Bauval website shows links to Books, Feature Articles, Links, and Photo Galleries.
Both of these people sell copies of their works.

My websites provide similar links. My on-line Bookshop sells my Reports as E-Book pdf files.

As a researcher/author, I am entitled to the usual considerations that every other researcher/author is entitled.

K
Megastar
Megastar
K
OK. Who commissioned you to write the summary report? World Breaking Discoveries? Who owns that organization?

OP Offline
Who commissioned you to write the summary report? World Breaking Discoveries? Who owns that organization?
World Breaking Discoveries is a registered Australian business name, owned by myself, and self funded.

When I thought I had completed the research and evaluation phases of the Pegg Project, around 2007 I changed hats from being a researcher to getting all the works published. Using my other Christian name to distinguish and separate the new venture from the research part of my life, I set up World Breaking Discoveries as an Australian on-line virtual News & Information Distributor and Publishing business.

From this new perspective and following on from the 2002 wishes of Ronald Pegg to eventually have all his findings published, my advisers recommended that I produce a simple summary of all the works to date, so as owner of the rights to Pegg’s works, I authored a summary of our combined works.

D
DrFlux1874
Unregistered
DrFlux1874
Unregistered
D
Does anyone know where I can track down a copy of the 1995 Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean CD and the other CDs used in these reports?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.