Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 352 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
OP Offline
N
Hey redewenur,

I knew that I am not discussing anything related to science. But at the same time I do discuss about the scientific reasons for asthma triggers and I thought of helping people suffering from asthma. Also monitoring asthma by detecting exhaled nitric oxide has been recently used by physicians and it gives a good effect on asthma control.I thought of sharing this information with people to let them know about this and also to get their opinions on the same. Basically I am researching on exhaled nitric oxide and I am sharing information regarding the same. Anyway this issue has been raised when I started the discussion in this forum and I have already given an explanation for the same. Since I didn't get any comments regarding my discussion I have been continuing in this Forum. If you feel that I am irrelevant to this Forum I will move away from this forum.

R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Thank you for an intelligent reply, and thank you for your cooperation. I would suggest that perhaps there are other, more appropriate and more effective means of promoting whatever medical services you feel are beneficial to asthma sufferers. I wish you well in your endeavours elsewhere.

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.