Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
WOW
A Giant UFO is captured on video hovering above the clouds in Moscow
Click Here to see the clip.

THIS THING IS HUGE

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
The Russian Military today announced their plans to deploy a new secret weapon to try and remediate the sudden influx of cats in Moscow , the reports indicate that a type of time delay weapon has been aimed at household devices which in theory will reduce the number of cats in a few weeks.

CLICK HERE

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
Superstar
Superstar
Paul,
I followed both your links and got nothing to show up on the screen. Are you sure you copied them correctly? Cause it isn't going to anything.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Rose

its OK I'll give you an update on the situation , the deployed secret weapon worked and now its just a matter of time until the cats leave voluntarily.

you forgot to include the video about the horde of cats that invaded Moscow minutes after the UFO's appearance
so I will Include it here

although the UFO was only in this vicinity momentarily the massive influx of cats into Moscow seemed to be dissorented and hungry for hours after their sudden appearance , perhaps it was the amounts of energy the cats used up durring their trek to their current location.

if all goes well and the time delay device continues working and the population refrains from feeding the hordes of cats they should return to their respective homes within days.

you really should look into what is causing your browser to evade certain web sites , and it is a pitty that you cannot follow this event as it happens.

Superstar
Superstar
Paul,
I cannot get anything to come up on the video link. It sits and connects and connects, but never brings anything to the screen. Maybe my browser has some innate good sense.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
Maybe my browser has some innate good sense.

Hmm I havent heard of a browser that has AI abilities as of this date , however if you will explain to me how I can insert a video or embed a video directly into the forum we can avoid this type of browsing problems in the future.

I have recieved an update this morning that the cats are now exibiting human like behavior seemingly in order to blend in with the population as is evidenced below.

the cat in the below photograph appears to be evolving quite rapidly as it has developed a new means of propulsion , possibly to spread the infection throughout the universe.

in an interview with the newly chosen leader of the Moscovian cat nation as he refers to their organization
has stated that they are a peacefull nation and that their only request is that we learn to accept them and follow their rules and requlations that will be released in the near future.

I will keep you informed of auy further developments
in this matter , and hopefully you will someday be able to freely browse the internet.

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
I love those cats! Especially the one watching the computer so intently, probably receiving orders on how to maintain brain control of their own special human. And now they have a leader we are all DOOMED!

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P

it appears that the cat in one of the above photographs the one exibiting a new form of propulsion has made it all the way to sunny south Florida.

LOL

Superstar
Superstar
No, it's a different cat, the markings on the paws and neck are different. So there are more than you think. Heh, heh, heh. They are coming for you....

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
OMGosh!!!

I think your right , hmmm , do you think they might just be looking for our famous southern fried cat fish?

MEOWWWWW

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.