Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31815 08/25/09 04:07 AM
N
noone Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Just wondering what others thoughts are on John Holdren thesis, beliefs on such topics as abortion. I do believe it is a Malthusian doctrine and the promotion of a eugenics agenda. With or without another world war, to which 'trends research' is predicting to happen, eugenics on the surface seems to be a rational answer to the worlds problems. Without getting into the religious or moral grounds of eugenics, I think that much like the elites have forever intermarried for financial and class reasons, eugenics narrows the human gene pool. I think there is a strong argument that this agenda much like the GM seeds developed by Monsanto would ultimately lead to our extinction. One may argue that a gene pool of one third of the present population would be more than enough but, as a species specifically, is this a correct assumption?

noone #31828 08/26/09 02:37 AM
N
noone Offline OP
OP Offline
N
No comments? Perhaps a little info on John.
"Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:
• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.

Well, I hate to break the news to you, but it is no hoax, no exaggeration. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof. Below you will find photographs, scans, and transcriptions of pages in the book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. The scans and photos are provided to supply conclusive evidence that the words attributed to Holdren are unaltered and accurately transcribed. "

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

noone #31829 08/26/09 03:42 AM
Superstar
Superstar
Yikes! This man makes Hitler look tame. And he is in a responsible position in our government? That's frightening. I wonder if he has any kids. He must not, if he can talk so casually about taking them away from their mothers. I think it is every mother's worst nightmare. I would hate to live in a world like what this man imagines.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.