Every partical in the cosmos gives off or is a form of energy. Is it possible though that we have only considered that with which we can see, touch and attempt to measure?
Is it possible that dark matter or dark energy is simply the negative of the positive or radient energy that is visable to us? We know that one and negative one exist even though we cant see the negative one. Is a star a positive energy and a black hole simply an equal negative energy? Could it be that for every positive energy there is an equal negitive energy? This idea or theory came to mind when I was trying to figure the ammount of energy it would take to aquire travel at light speed.( I know,,,another topic) I have played with the idea of manipulating the exterior energy (electro magnetic wave energy) of a craft to create propultion when I realized that if I were able to manipulate ANY energy it would be a given that it would be positive energy.(when I say positive energy I mean an energy that radiates such as the sun vs. the energy of a black hole). Then I realized that even if I were able to create this....THING that dark matter and its energy would play a role in achieving light speed or not, based on wether dark matter would create resistance or the opposite. Thats when the BIG question arose....can we manipulate dark matter? and will this be the key to light speed travel or even peeking into the next demension?