Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Although I contributed a brief post a while ago, I have only just read the OP.

I would like to add a couple of comments.

Quote:
The Pantheists believe just what you have said, that everything is the Universe and the Universe is everything.

The concept of the infinite cosmos leads to the same view of the universe, but without the spiritual implication of "pantheism". I am not saying it is necessarily atheistic, but it doesn't risk the introduction of "denominational" gods, and comments such as Kallog's understandable: "That's not the Christian God as I understand it. With him you have to love him unconditionally, but he's allowed to throw you in a lake of fire if the conditions permit."

Quote:
For the Whole there is no time but IS.

This, too, ties in with the infinite cosmos, but -

Quote:
The Whole is evolving.

In infinity there can be no evolution, any apparent evolution must be only in our F of R.

BTW, I think the 5% must be an integral part of the whole as well, and every "part" must be the whole.

There never was nothing.
S
S
Originally Posted By: Kyra M
Hi Ellis re: my use of the word, God, just a quick quote from Jaron Lanier : God is the most powerful symbol we have created. The Spaniards in the New World built their churches on the holy sites of those they vanquished. Notre Dame sits on a Druid holy site. Shall we use the God word? It is our choice. Mine is a tentative "yes". I want God to mean the vast ceaseless creativity of the only universe we know of, ours. What do we gain by using the God word? I suspect a great deal, remove duplicates for the word carries with it awe and reverence. If we can transfer that awe and reverence, not to the transcendental Abrahamic God of my Israelite tribe long ago, but to the stunning reality that confronts us, we will grant permission for a renewed spirituality, and awe, reverence and responsibility for all that lives, for the planet.

Life Is Just Nature Just Enjoy!!!

Megastar
Megastar
The good news, from panentheists/unitheists, is: The Whole and GOD are one and same. Please, do not confuse pantheism with panentheism.

You and I, including every particle and quantum, which make up who we are, is part of the Whole--which is not complete without ALL IT's parts. In short: The Whole is IT--imminent and transcendent Being.

Choose to be part of the Whole and have a HAPPY NEWS YEAR!

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Originally Posted By: Rev
Please, do not confuse pantheism with panentheism.

You had me wondering for a moment, but I checked, and Kyra did say "Pantheism".

There never was nothing.
Megastar
Megastar
Bill, this prompts me to ask Kyra:
Kyra, have you ever given us a brief definition of "whole-threadism"?

Does it differ from PAN EN THEISM? If so, how?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Quote:
Does it differ from PAN EN THEISM? If so, how?

Also, how does it differ from the concept of an infinite cosmos?

There never was nothing.
B
Megastar
Megastar
B
I think it was Michael Talbot "The Holographic Universe" who said "every part of the Universe is, in a very real sense, the whole Universe, “….and I am that”." This is as close as I have come to finding something, in someone else's writing, that expresses the idea behind the infinite cosmos.

There never was nothing.
Megastar
Megastar
BTW, Bill: Take a look at my new signature www.hypnothoughts.com/profile/RevLindsayGKing I am now in a serious forum about hypnosis. I have been a serious student of the phenomenon since the 1950's. This prompts me to ask:

IS HYPNOSIS A SCIENTIFIC PHENOMENON?
===================================
I hope you won't think that I am nuts for saying this, but, in my opinion, understanding the nature and function of the hypnosis phenomenon could be our key to understanding why some people are geniuses.

Apropos to this thread, it could lead us to understanding the idea behind the infinite cosmos. This leads me to say: geniuses like Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, Einstein, Hawking, and others like them, simply had, or have the natural ability to go in and out of the trance state.

K
Kyra M Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi Bill and Rev, sorry it has taken me some time to reply, but as I have said before I don't visit this site often.

Pantheism and Panentheism are different in so much as Pantheism believes that God is the Whole, while Panentheism believes God infiltrates the Whole. In this instance I think we have to know what we individually understand as ‘God’. If 'God' is Dark Energy and Dark Matter and this matter is through all the physical matter (estimated to be somewhere in the region of 5 percent of the Whole) then my theory is closer to Panentheism, if however we see 'God' as another entity, an unknown quantity so to speak, as well as the Dark Energy and Dark Matter (and of course physical matter) than we see my theory with leanings to the Pantheist beliefs.
What I believe is the Whole is joined and is everything, and God, which has biblical connotations, does not have to be part of the equation. But everyone should be open to believe what they wish.

K
Kyra M Offline OP
OP Offline
K

The Concept of the Whole and Threadism ©Kyra K 2009
Andrea is discussing this with me.

I don’t know, Andrea, maybe it’s not that different from what others have written.
Probably not. So, when do you want to start?[Remember, you did ask me to help you.)
Yes, I need someone to ask me questions and bounce back (with more questions to my answers). It’s all speculation you know.
Everything is. Well, everything which addresses the meaning of life etc, is.
Okay, here goes. Scientists are saying that 25% of the Universe is dark matter and 70% of the Universe is dark energy - that is a whopping 95% of everything being this ‘dark’ stuff which may, or may not, co-exist. It is through us, with us and I think it may be us.
Hang on, am I supposed to argue with this now?
Well, what do you think?
It’s a bit simplistic isn’t it?
I wish it was.
Well, it’s no secret that you have Pantheist leanings. The Pantheists believe just what you have said, that everything is the Universe and the Universe is everything.
Yes, but not that one part is matter-aware and the other part is energy-aware.
Which is which?
Look, I don’t know, but consider this hypothesis. We are matter aware and the other part of us, which exists with us, but also separate to us (seemingly) is energy aware.
You say seemingly?
Well everything is joined – just that some are not aware that it is. I think that’s why meditation works. When humans are able to let go of the physical for a few seconds, minutes, hours or even days as some monks can, we tap into the dark energy.
We are not aware that we are aware?
Well, we are, of course aware that we are here, but not all of us are aware that we are part of the Whole: dark energy and dark matter combined. And let’s stop calling it dark. Just because scientists can’t see it, it doesn’t make it dark. We have nothing to quantify its colour. I will call both forms ‘Light’ from now on. As in Light energy and Light matter.
Yeah, I do agree with you about the dark inference, it makes it sound sinister. So what you are saying is that we are all part of the same thing, this Light energy and this Light matter stuff?
Okay, consider this, the Light matter may be what is live. Everything that has life, as we know it, has awareness, even if they are not aware of having awareness. Light matter 25%. Then another 70% is Light energy which still has awareness because, I believe, it is connected. And the other 5% is all the physical matter: bodies, bone, fur, feather, mineral chemical and inert material.
Yeah, we humans are aware of being aware. And some other animals may be aware of being aware, too.
Yes, but I am talking about all life: insects, animals, germs, microbes, bacteria and all the botanicals being the 25% Light matter. But still connected to the 70% Light energy.
I have thought of an analogy. As I said before, this is probably not original, but it is the closest I can get, to explaining myself.
I’m listening.
A flock of birds seem separate but to themselves they are not completely separate. They are connected to the lead bird and he/she to them. One entity, many parts. When flying formation this connection is obvious (they instantly move as one while they still have their own position and place) but it may be they have some sort of connection which is not so obvious at other times, too. So might all animals and insects and even plants. It could be species specific (this close awareness of the others). And we humans have this too, for example: when there is a short story competition or call for an anthology a lot of the entries/contributions will have the same theme. And it also explains other synchronicity. Let’s take this a step further, perhaps all life is connected (animals plants, microbes humans etc) and all death, as we know it, is connected as well.
Death?
After death of the outer shell (our separate state) we are awoken to the awareness (it has always been with us) of light energy. And this Light energy has far more consciousness than the consciousness we live through our physical selves. It may be like the flock of birds flying in formation all seeing through the same eyes and feeling though the same body of the flock.
Like I said, I think we are connected to this Light energy in life even when we have the ‘shell’. So everything, both Light energy 70% and Light matter 25% is one at all times, or the Whole.
That is some concept. What about the nitty gritty matter, the blood and bone, leaf and fur, so to speak?
Mere packaging (and only a tiny 5% of all) and it is the way we (all living organisms) can abide in this environment.
Oh, that’s what you mean by the ‘shell’. But just how are we ‘connected’?
I think it may be through threads. Something similar perhaps, to radio waves (different frequencies and strengths) but the connection is like tissue (in a human body) we need it to be the ‘Whole.’
Let’s call this connection Threadism. Perhaps it is also part of what we used to call instinct and intuition.
So now, whenever I look at someone else, I remember that their Light matter and Light energy is our/my Light matter and our/my Light energy.
And when this body wears out I will still be, but with more awareness.
The awareness of the Universe.
The Universe or the Whole (except for the 5%) Yes, exactly. Not The Universe but We Universe.
Yes, well, how did us/we Universe come about?
Look, like I told M, I am just like a horse trying to explain/understand how a television works; what I have here is just a line (drawn with my hoof!) depicting the side of the screen. I certainly don’t have all the answers.
Why do we need to come here as sentient, or living beings?
Well, I think, for variety. Entertainment, stimulation, change, growth. (Andrea, don’t forget there are other life-filled planets). As The Whole we all benefit. We humans learn what benefits, or you could say what is right, by cause and effect, conscience and acknowledging Karma both good and bad. From this, we as humans have gained tolerance, understanding and compassion.
Connection, passive or otherwise, strengthens or makes possible these learnings. Anyway, a lot of what we think is bad, is not - like dying for instance.
Also, I think that not all of the 70% of us that is light energy (not physical) has to interchange with the physical, or the 25% Light matter, ever. For this bit of Us, perhaps the Us that lives in the Physical, are like our novels or short stories! Lol.
What are the advantages of believing in this?
Well, no envy - you can be truly happy for another when you know the other is you, (by Threadism) as well. No selfishness. No fear of the future. We learn that listening to our ‘Instinct or Intuition’ or the voice of the Whole, and seeing synchronicity for signs of Threadism as well, can help us live a more fulfilled life. And understanding that Karma is working for us.
And I guess you don’t have to worry about death.
Exactly, and it (this belief) makes you want to live.
How so?
Well, for the good of the Whole you want to enjoy and experience life as much as you can. And also learn from Karma.
Is all suffering karma then?
No, not all. I think the only way we can control the 5% which is the actual matter and the elements too, which bring disaster (in our thinking) etc, is by collective learning. This learning has led us to manipulate our environment (and our lives). And we have learned by our mistakes and successes. We, the Whole, are not perfect or omniscient. Even though We are connected it does not stop people, microbes germs, elements etc from doing their separate thing, be it ‘wrong’ (by human standards) or just following their own nature. But of all the parts of the Whole, humans have had more influence/control over themselves and their own environment.
Now, how can I get this straight?
I’ll try and quantify it in numbers.
1. We are all part of, and therefore, the Whole. Less the 5% physical: blood, bone, fur, feather bodies, minerals, gases and inert matter. Which we are learning to control.
2. There is no need for envy or fear of the future. No need for selfishness. We should look at everyone as the Whole.
Before I go on, I should explain (although you would already know this) that not everyone knows they are part of the Whole.
But they still would be?
Yes, but, like an arm that has gone to sleep because some of the circulation has been cut off, they are separate.
But you said..?
The arm with the circulation partly cut off has the blood, life force, still circulating. The arm is joined to the body but it feels separate and is not good for the body.
We can still acknowledge that it (those unaware) is part of us but we need to do something about it.
I see, make it/them aware.
Yes, rub the circulation back (lol), support, understand. Or, in some cases, keep away.

Okay, 3 - No need for fear of death. Or for us to say there is no god, when people/ animals die.
Death is not the big deal we thought it was. Although, of course it is very sad for those still in the physical 5%. But for We that die (shed shells) it is a greater awareness. And We are still joined to those loved ones by Threadism.

4. The god is WE (connected) with the Whole by Threadism.
Light energy 70%, Light matter 25% and Outer shells (what is visible) 5%. Only the shells go back to stardust.

5. For the Whole there is no time but IS.
We experience this life as we know it, for growth, interest and awe, for the good of the Whole. And to learn by our mistakes and triumphs, take notice of Karma and synchronicity, instinct and intuition. The Whole is evolving.

6. We may feel separate but this is so we can get the maximum benefit of being a living being. Synchronicity and Karma, instinct and intuition, show we are still connected by Threadism.

7. Just like the numb arm we are still part of the Whole, even if we are not aware.

8. In parting with the shell we become more aware, as we are awake to the greater Whole.
Mm… interesting concept. Do you think it will catch on?
Well, if I’m right, others of Light Matter know this already.
And the Light Energy has always known.
Precisely.

NB - I think, We (95%) are as connected to the 5% as a musician is connected to a trumpet/ trombone etc. We blow breath (life) through it and the music we play is an extension and expression of ourselves.

Megastar
Megastar
Kyra, when you post, don't be afraid to use HEADLINES this size. Small paragraphs also make long posts easier to read.

BTW, at my age (born Jan, 14, 1930), I think often of the words which William Shakespeare put in the mouth of Hamlet in his great soliloquy on life and death:
TO BE, OR NOT TO BE

...Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovere'd country, from whose bourn
No traveler returns
, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
=========
You mention the connection between breath and life. My interest in the issue of death and dying, led me, in the early 1960's, to concoct the word "pneumatology"(study of the spirit). It also led me to lecture on the idea--not realizing that the word is already in the literature. Archaically, it was the term for psychology. I introduced 'pneumatology' to Wikipedia.

Pneuma (from which we get pneumatic and pneumonia) is the Greek for air, wind and breath. Our word 'spirit' comes from the Latin translation, spirito.

pneumatos hagiou (Holy, or healthy, Spirit), is another way of saying GOD.

In my opinion having a healthy pneuma is the key to having a successful death--dying without agony, excessive suffering and pain and "the dread of something after death".

K
Kyra M Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Love that Hamlet quote, Rev.
Some religions advocate imagining dying as sort of meditation in preparation for when it happens, so they can go, as you said: "without agony, excessive suffering and pain and "the dread of something after death".

Megastar
Megastar
Originally Posted By: Kyra M
Love that Hamlet quote, Rev.
Some religions advocate imagining dying as sort of meditation in preparation for when it happens, so they can go, as you said: "without agony, excessive suffering and pain and "the dread of something after death".
You mention meditation. Our word comes from the Latin meaning to think it over. Isn't this something that all normal human beings do--for good, or evil, purposes--almost on a daily basis?

THE ART OF MEDITATION
Unless one happens to be a robot, a psychopath/sociopath caught in a zombi-like trance, in my sincere opinion (IMSO), meditation is a very human-like and spirit-based art which anyone, including agnostics and atheists, is free to use for good, or evil, purposes at any time.

MEDIATION AND THE ART OF WRITING
For example, Kyra, after I read your post, to which I am responding, then I choose to re-read it meditatively.

As I write these words--pausing now and then--I choose to engage in continued thought, reflection and contemplation. That is, I purposely choose and I intend to think deeply and observe, intently, what I have written.

As long as our intentions are positive, and as long as we we can avoid being so heavenly-minded that we are no earthly good, smile meditation can also be transcendental (anyone take TM?)--that is, idealistic, surpassing, excelling and devoutly religious contemplation, or quiescent spiritual introspection.

Though I respect those who, sincerely are, contemplative and can spend hours, even days, in silent-meditation--it is not my cup-of-T, at this point. I prefer to take an abbreviated form of the process, for which--I hope you don't mind--I have concocted a new word, metatation--meta, mean between, among, reciprocal, behind, after, beyond and with + tation. Tation is from the French, tete, for head.

In other words, use your head and have a rational faith, not a blind one. But, walking thoughtfully in the light you have, don't be afraid to go beyond your head space. A healthy faith, or religion, is one that can go beyond reason, but it need never go contrary to it. With this attitude there need be no conflict between religious faith and the principles of science.

SO META-TATION COMBINES BATHING, EXERCISING AND MEDITATING
The whole process can be done, comfortably, in 21 minutes:

I start by doing three minutes of yoga based on:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Tibetan_Rites
Text, with pictures:
https://www.storesonlinepro.com/files/2012855/uploaded/Five%20Tibetan%20Rites.pdf

I find that, except for Step # 1--the spins and the stretch-like moves--several of the moves can be done as part of the bathing process. BA & TH--As I wash I simply say to myself: I choose to Be Aware & Think Holistically.

Those who like the devout "religious" approach to prayer and meditation feel free to say, I take a BATH--that is, I am Born Again & I Think Holiness. In the spirit of agape-love, add any prayers you wish.

BTW, The Greek 'baptizo' simply means to wash.

Thus, I find that it is possible to combine my morning ablutions--ab-away + lavere to wash--and wash my body, mind and the spirit at the same time.

Last edited by Revlgking; 06/21/11 05:31 PM. Reason: Always a good idea!

Megastar
Megastar
Posted on: 11/08/2010 18:18

THE PRIMARY COLOURS--BLUE, YELLOW AND RED:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It was in the late 1960's that I first began to use the primary colours as the kind of basic symbols anyone can use to practice what what I now call meta-tation.

Practicing the art of META-TATION, every morning--sometimes more than once a day--I META-TATE and focus on the primary colours--BLUE, YELLOW and RED--which I have in a painting.

BLUE (Spirit)--the colour of the infinite SKY--reminds me to think of the Spirit--that which is infinite and the eternal. It reminds me to say: I AM, therefore I have the power to will and to choose to think, know and do.

YELLOW (Mind)--The colour of the sun, moon, planets, stars and galaxies remind me that I have the power to think, to learn, to know and to understand all that I need to know to get things done.

RED (Body)--reminds me that I have access to all the power--physically, mentally and spiritually--I need to get done all that needs to get done. I am led to the people I need and to the people who need me; to the things that need to choose, know about, get done and enjoy doing.

Last edited by Revlgking; 06/21/11 09:40 PM. Reason: Always a good idea!

K
Kyra M Offline OP
OP Offline
K
A colour acronym for meditation, or as you so aptly call it Meta-tation. Great idea, Rev!

Megastar
Megastar
The recent rhyme I wrote fits the tune, The Happy Wanderer, which can be used to sing the 23rd Psalm:THE POWER OF

BLUE, GOLDEN YELLOW AND RED

===========================

I am at one with clear blue skies.

And golden yellow sun;

Earth's iron-red blood flows through my veins,

The source of life and fun.

LGK

K
Kyra M Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Good one, Rev.

K
Kyra M Offline OP
OP Offline
K

I don’t know, Andrea, maybe it’s not that different from what others have written.
Probably not. So, when do you want to start?[Remember, you did ask me to help you.)
Yes, I need someone to ask me questions and bounce back (with more questions to my answers). It’s all speculation you know.
Okay, here goes. Scientists are saying that 25% of the Universe is dark matter and 70% of the Universe is dark energy - that is a whopping 95% of everything being this ‘dark’ stuff which may, or may not, co-exist. It is through us, with us and I think it may be us.
Well, what do you think?
I wish it was.
Well, it’s no secret that you have Pantheist leanings. The Pantheists believe just what you have said, that everything is the Universe and the Universe is everything.
Which is which?
Look, I don’t know, but consider this hypothesis. We are matter aware and the other part of us, which exists with us, but also separate to us (seemingly) is energy aware.
You say seemingly?
Well everything is joined – just that some are not aware that it is. I think that’s why meditation works. When humans are able to let go of the physical for a few seconds, minutes, hours or even days as some monks can, we tap into the dark energy.
Well, we are, of course aware that we are here, but not all of us are aware that we are part of the Whole: dark energy and dark matter combined. And let’s stop calling it dark. Just because scientists can’t see it, it doesn’t make it dark. We have nothing to quantify its colour. I will call both forms ‘Light’ from now on. As in Light energy and Light matter.
Yeah, I do agree with you about the dark inference, it makes it sound sinister. So what you are saying is that we are all part of the same thing, this Light energy and this Light matter stuff?
Okay, consider this, the Light matter may be what is live. Everything that has life, as we know it, has awareness, even if they are not aware of having awareness. Light matter 25%. Then another 70% is Light energy which still has awareness because, I believe, it is connected. And the other 5% is all the physical matter: bodies, bone, fur, feather, mineral chemical and inert material.
Yeah, we humans are aware of being aware. And some other animals may be aware of being aware, too.
Yes, but I am talking about all life: insects, animals, germs, microbes, bacteria and all the botanicals being the 25% Light matter. But still connected to the 70% Light energy.
I have thought of an analogy. As I said before, this is probably not original, but it is the closest I can get, to explaining myself.
I’m listening.
A flock of birds seem separate but to themselves they are not completely separate. They are connected to the lead bird and he/she to them. One entity, many parts. When flying formation this connection is obvious (they instantly move as one while they still have their own position and place) but it may be they have some sort of connection which is not so obvious at other times, too. So might all animals and insects and even plants. It could be species specific (this close awareness of the others). And we humans have this too, for example: when there is a short story competition or call for an anthology a lot of the entries/contributions will have the same theme. And it also explains other synchronicity. Let’s take this a step further, perhaps all life is connected (animals plants, microbes humans etc) and all death, as we know it, is connected as well.
Death?
After death of the outer shell (our separate state) we are awoken to the awareness (it has always been with us) of light energy. And this Light energy has far more consciousness than the consciousness we live through our physical selves. It may be like the flock of birds flying in formation all seeing through the same eyes and feeling though the same body of the flock.
Like I said, I think we are connected to this Light energy in life even when we have the ‘shell’. So everything, both Light energy 70% and Light matter 25% is one at all times, or the Whole.
That is some concept. What about the nitty gritty matter, the blood and bone, leaf and fur, so to speak?
Mere packaging (and only a tiny 5% of all) and it is the way we (all living organisms) can abide in this environment.
I think it may be through threads. Something similar perhaps, to radio waves (different frequencies and strengths) but the connection is like tissue (in a human body) we need it to be the ‘Whole.’
Let’s call this connection Threadism. Perhaps it is also part of what we used to call instinct and intuition.
So now, whenever I look at someone else, I remember that their Light matter and Light energy is our/my Light matter and our/my Light energy.
The Universe or the Whole (except for the 5%) Yes, exactly. Not The Universe but We Universe.
Look, like I told M, I am just like a horse trying to explain/understand how a television works; what I have here is just a line (drawn with my hoof!) depicting the side of the screen. I certainly don’t have all the answers.
Well, I think, for variety. Entertainment, stimulation, change, growth. (Andrea, don’t forget there are other life-filled planets). As The Whole we all benefit. We humans learn what benefits, or you could say what is right, by cause and effect, conscience and acknowledging Karma both good and bad. From this, we as humans have gained tolerance, understanding and compassion.
Connection, passive or otherwise, strengthens or makes possible these learnings. Anyway, a lot of what we think is bad, is not - like dying for instance.
Also, I think that not all of the 70% of us that is light energy (not physical) has to interchange with the physical, or the 25% Light matter, ever. For this bit of Us, perhaps the Us that lives in the Physical, are like our novels or short stories! Lol.
Well, no envy - you can be truly happy for another when you know the other is you, (by Threadism) as well. No selfishness. No fear of the future. We learn that listening to our ‘Instinct or Intuition’ or the voice of the Whole, and seeing synchronicity for signs of Threadism as well, can help us live a more fulfilled life. And understanding that Karma is working for us.
How so?
Well, for the good of the Whole you want to enjoy and experience life as much as you can. And also learn from Karma.
No, not all. I think the only way we can control the 5% which is the actual matter and the elements too, which bring disaster (in our thinking) etc, is by collective learning. This learning has led us to manipulate our environment (and our lives). And we have learned by our mistakes and successes. We, the Whole, are not perfect or omniscient. Even though We are connected it does not stop people, microbes germs, elements etc from doing their separate thing, be it ‘wrong’ (by human standards) or just following their own nature. But of all the parts of the Whole, humans have had more influence/control over themselves and their own environment.
1. We are all part of, and therefore, the Whole. Less the 5% physical: blood, bone, fur, feather bodies, minerals, gases and inert matter. Which we are learning to control.
2. There is no need for envy or fear of the future. No need for selfishness. We should look at everyone as the Whole.
Before I go on, I should explain (although you would already know this) that not everyone knows they are part of the Whole.
But they still would be?
Yes, but, like an arm that has gone to sleep because some of the circulation has been cut off, they are separate.
But you said..?
The arm with the circulation partly cut off has the blood, life force, still circulating. The arm is joined to the body but it feels separate and is not good for the body.
We can still acknowledge that it (those unaware) is part of us but we need to do something about it.
Yes, rub the circulation back (lol), support, understand. Or, in some cases, keep away.

Okay, 3 - No need for fear of death. Or for us to say there is no god, when people/ animals die.
Death is not the big deal we thought it was. Although, of course it is very sad for those still in the physical 5%. But for We that die (shed shells) it is a greater awareness. And We are still joined to those loved ones by Threadism.

Light energy 70%, Light matter 25% and Outer shells (what is visible) 5%. Only the shells go back to stardust.

We experience this life as we know it, for growth, interest and awe, for the good of the Whole. And to learn by our mistakes and triumphs, take notice of Karma and synchronicity, instinct and intuition. The Whole is evolving.

6. We may feel separate but this is so we can get the maximum benefit of being a living being. Synchronicity and Karma, instinct and intuition, show we are still connected by Threadism.

7. Just like the numb arm we are still part of the Whole, even if we are not aware.

8. In parting with the shell we become more aware, as we are awake to the greater Whole.
Precisely.

NB - I think, We (95%) are as connected to the 5% as a musician is connected to a trumpet/ trombone etc. We blow breath (life) through it and the music we play is an extension and expression of ourselves.

K
Kyra M Offline OP
OP Offline
K

Well, what do you think?
I wish it was.
Which is which?
You say seemingly?
I’m listening.
Death?
How so?
But they still would be?
But you said..?

Precisely.

K
Kyra M Offline OP
OP Offline
K

Well, what do you think?
I wish it was.
Which is which?
You say seemingly?
I’m listening.
Death?
How so?
But they still would be?
But you said..?

Precisely.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.