Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3042 09/03/05 07:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had an infecteed nail bed after having artificial nails put on 8/22/05. I developed a tiny blister on the finger next to that one and it got severely infected. I developed a blister from wearing showes 9/27 that likewise got extremely infected. A tiny dry skin cut less than 1/8" on the other hand also got infected. I have had a fever and feel generally weak and sick all over. It has been almost a week and a half since the first infection and the areas are still oosing. The doctors can't figure out why these open wounds are getting infected as we are waiting on wound and blood culture results. I have been put on a substancial dose of antibotics. I feel it is from the initial nail job and flesh eating bacteria seems to fit the equasion. I am nervious about this. Do any of you have any imput? Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have one piece of advice. Do not seek medical opinions over the internet. No one here is qualified to practice medicine, and you'd be foolish to follow any advice any party here would offer. Stick with your physicians and let them treat you. Never take medical advice from ANYONE sight unseen. The life you save may be your own.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.