Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 628 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
Been watching the latest news on black holes and it led me back to a previous belief that I had

Basically , That there exists two different types of dark matter - active and inert ....

Originally - you would have trillions upon trillions of black holes ... these would then merge with others - cutting down the amount of holes - but producing larger holes with greater gravitational pull , all holes would pull all cosmic matter , such as dust , gas etc into a ball of subspace made from dark matter - kind of like a dark matter balloon being slowly filled by stellar matter through a black hole funnell. This ball of dark matter would contain the chaotic forces inside as it settled into a denser and denser layered ball of heavy elements .

The ball seems plausible to me as if you look at the mouth of black hole it seems to lay over a spherical curvature .

As more black holes merge , some of the dark matter is sheared away by friction at the base of the black hole before it narrows again to a single point - this inert dark matter drifts away from the hole (which has no effect on it) and can even drift through the core of the heavy elemental core of the ball in the subspace ball whilst causing no effect ( at this time)

Eventually the hole swallows up every other hole in the universe and forms one unimaginable cosmic juggernaut with so much gravitation pull that it draws in every last spec of matter that it can within the universe itself - it now starts to get interesting ...

In the subspace pocket ( or balloon as i called it) the elements become so dense that they begin to have a gravitational effect on both dark matter and indeed dark energy.

As a result the active dark matter no longer stays elastic and instead draws skin tight on the elemental subspace balloon.

The inert dark matter is also now drawn to this balloon as its incredibly dense elemental layered core now has an effect, the core now reaches bursting point as small clouds of inert dark matter pass through the layer of active dark matter which now lacks the elasticity to cope and begins to strain .

As this happens , dark energy is finally drawn in in very large quantities and sparks a cataclysmic explosion , creating another big bang .

Initially a blast wave of unprecidented scale would form and travel outward to a universal boundary before rebounding back in - given the distances involved and given there is no matter in front of it to slow it down it would return quickly enough on the rebound to slow down stellar debris being thrown from the explosion meaning it would take millions of eons for matter to reach the edge of the universe .

As the shockwave bounced back towards the centre it would reach the centre of the previous explosion at different time periods given that it would be deflected by varying amounts of large and small debris or dampened by large fields of gas .

ultimately varying eddys of this shockwave would still meet near the original site of the central explosion and once again bounce outward against each other - through time this would cause small spurts of galactic expansion depending on the force of those eddys that meet in or near the big bang point .

To us this would appear as periods of slow expansion - small eddys meeting and pusing outwards from the big bang centre as larger shockwaves on their way back to the the centre point slow stellar debris ...

and then vice versa as the large shockwaves meet near the big bang point and push outwards as smaller eddys rebound from the universal limit and either disperse or are caught up in a lerger eddy heading back to the big bang centre . this would give us periods of very fast galactic expansion .

Note due to the shockwave eddys interacting with stellar objects none of this would be exactly symetrical and you may ultimately find that some regions of space expand slightly more rapidly than others - but not by much .

This would all explain quite a bit as im not too happy about dark matter being vaunted as a null force , when it could be integral to the destruction and then reformation of the universe as we know it through perpetual big bangs on a neverending basis .

Last edited by Silverfox; 01/11/09 06:03 PM.
Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
The scientists are considering already, here exists so called "hot" and "cold" dark matter.

By my opinion, the cold matter is simply more dense vacuum foam due the relativistic effects of omnidirectional Universe expansion.

The hot dark matter is composed of particles, supposedly antimatter which has evaporated on behalf of ordinary matter during inflation period. The ionized atom nuclei, neutrinos and other particles can be present here to. The existence of WIMPs is not very clear for me, because such particles must be very stable to form a clouds of dark matter. We should observe them in colliders already.

Both portions of dark matter affect (attract) each other, but the influence of cold dark matter is prevailing, because it forms the largest portion of dark matter mass.

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
A recent review of dark matter concept.

S
OP Offline
S
Yup - read that last week - hopefully we start to understand the reason behind dark matters existence in the coming years and develop the tools to prove it does actually exist and in the quantities mentioned .

Im sticking with my theory of active dark matter at the black hole itself and inert sheared off dark matter drifting through the universe - with dark energy used as a catalyst for the next big bang , hopefully this is proven wrong once we have the data and I can get back to figuring out the ultimate galactic puzzle .

Roll on the next generation of radio telescopes - anyone know when the next series go online ?

Last edited by Silverfox; 01/12/09 09:40 AM.
P
Phil Bouchard
Unregistered
Phil Bouchard
Unregistered
P
I have a mathematical proof that disproves the necessity of having dark matter to withhold tangential stars with excessive velocities. I try submitting my manuscript to many journals and PhDs. but it keeps being rejected or ignored.

Any suggestions?

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
Stop trolling and use mimic naming of your article, something likeee...

"The Emergence Analysis of Nilpotent Orbits for Self-Dual Algebraic Varieties in n-D Keahler Space" ;where n = RAND(6, 24)...

or something simmilar, nobody will read the rest.

For the main: use Feynmann diagrams sparingly (the more abstract, the better) - avoid any other pictures and/or girlfriend naked photoz for sure.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.