Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
L
L
How funny that we all want God to confront our ego on the egos terms, instead of entering our spirit realm where we are always in constant communion with God.

Toggleit
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
lehe, I think this is why Tolle speaks of what I call GOD as "Being", not as "a being". This why I prefer to use the acronym GOD. It gets me away from using the proper noun, God, as if he is some kind of a human-like "one" to whom I can point.

Tolle speaks of the urgent "task of the transformation of human consciousness". As enablers, we have the enjoyable and important role of becoming more and more conscious and using this consciousnesses to observe the universe in the process of unfolding, or evolving, now.

Last edited by Revlgking; 10/09/08 09:53 PM.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey TT,
What is the source or goal of human Life?
Our source was a seed of divinity (intelligence) and our goal is to grow into divinity.
Death is the end of Life, the force returns to the source.
Heaven is a fantasy of Life, and due to the creative power of 'one', Life can attain and ascend to in the future.
It is not possible to live an ideal heavenly Life in this world, here and now. Unless you could lie to yourself and that would kinda blow your heavenly. We are one.
Yes it is possible to heal (change) the Human of Earth. It can happen with the accomplishment of the basic goal of all Religion and Philosophy, Unity.

peace & Love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey again,

I expected to be questioned about ID when I clicked submit. I apologize for being so blunt and not entering the discussion more cordially.
My name is Tinker and I'm going to save the world. Would you help me please?

peace & Love

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Hey TT,
What is the source or goal of human Life?

The absolute ONE.

Our source was a seed of divinity (intelligence) and our goal is to grow into divinity.

Our source is the absolute. Intelligence which is also divinity creates through the movement of intelligence. What is created from divinity is divine in nature. Our goal as beings that experience ourselves as other than divine is to return to our heritage.

Death is the end of Life, the force returns to the source.

Death is an illusion, we never left our source. Life of the ego is dual in nature and perceives its information of identity through the duality of life and death.

Heaven is a fantasy of Life, and due to the creative power of 'one', Life can attain and ascend to in the future.

Heaven is the realm of consciousness within the dual world and also in its seat of power in spirit, living with one foot in both worlds. Time is a construct of duality, used to facilitate the experience of progression or evolution. The future never really comes, there is only NOW. The past, present and future are all NOW.

It is not possible to live an ideal heavenly Life in this world, here and now. Unless you could lie to yourself and that would kinda blow your heavenly. We are one.

It is not possible for the ego.

Yes it is possible to heal (change) the Human of Earth. It can happen with the accomplishment of the basic goal of all Religion and Philosophy, Unity.

That is correct.

Hey again,

I expected to be questioned about ID when I clicked submit. I apologize for being so blunt and not entering the discussion more cordially.
My name is Tinker and I'm going to save the world. Would you help me please?

How would you like me to help you?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The absolute one and divinity are the same thing to me.

The absolute one (relative to our galaxy) began as a single impulse, action, spark or whatever and is now the direct result of action/reaction, Yin/Yang or simply progress from that origin.

Life here and now is real.
Death is the end of the individual manifestation.
I have no ego that needs to survive. I really do have a big thing for Life though. I plan on keeping it.

Realm of consciousness and fantasy of Life are the same to me.

You started off real good helping me already. I hope we can continue finding common ground. I know how to do the Unity thing.

peace & Love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
www.BLTR.org

peace & Love
Tinker

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Quote:
I’ve been on this BLitTeR mission for four years now and not one person will accept me and my mission.

Got this off of your website under the heading of "Acknowledge the Feeling"

Do you know surrender?

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
TT wrote:
That is correct.....

....in regard to the basic goal of religion and philosophy equalling unity.

Whilst you may agree with Anonymous (aka Tinker) his/her statement is a statement of belief or perhaps of faith. It is not a statement which can be proven to be correct. You (TT) agree with it, and that is fine, in your mind it is correct, it concurs with your personal outlook . To others (eg. me) it is not "correct". It is a strongly held belief, or maybe an attractive tenet of faith, but it is not indisputably right, or correct.

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Ellis
TT wrote:
That is correct.....

....in regard to the basic goal of religion and philosophy equalling unity.

Whilst you may agree with Anonymous (aka Tinker) his/her statement is a statement of belief or perhaps of faith. It is not a statement which can be proven to be correct. You (TT) agree with it, and that is fine, in your mind it is correct, it concurs with your personal outlook . To others (eg. me) it is not "correct". It is a strongly held belief, or maybe an attractive tenet of faith, but it is not indisputably right, or correct.

Anything can be disputed, but then that doesn't mean truth isn't truth. It just means that someone doesn't agree with something.
Generally speaking our experiences when sense driven do not always match the environment and reality.
The scenario of a crime scene might be one that could represent an example. A man assaults someone and witnesses tell different stories according to the way they perceive the same incident.
Who tells the right story, the witnesses or the person having the experience of the assault?
Often in the stress that occurs when in a heightened state of anxiety clarity of mind can be compromised.
Even when someone gets attached to a situation and becomes emotionally charged it takes someone who is less invested in the event to see clearly. This is the reason so many people who fight with each other seek mediators who have a more objective stance.

In the expansion of consciousness the mind is seated in still objectivity, or the experience of the now.

Because we are all interconnected we can feel another when there is nothing in the way. This is easily observed in relationships where we become familiar with our family members. A loved one comes home feeling sad and without saying anything we have an acute awareness of their feelings.
This is because we are connected to each other. Science has discovered that the cells in our body communicate through the chemical and mechanical connectivity of neuropeptides and receiver sites built within the cellular structure. Our cells talk to each other. We are walking cellular universes that have the ability to communicate. When one cell becomes sick they all know about it.

At the human level we have a different conscious ability to be self aware. We can consume ourselves with beliefs and ideas based on the emotional stresses and attachments to what the ego identifies as real or not real.
For the waking state human who is more subjective in their conscious awareness all reality comes from what has been learned and accepted. This learning and subjectivity often cuts one off from another in the ignoring of thoughts and feelings that are pushed out and away from the environment of the nest from birth to adulthood. We learn to accept and not accept.
What we think is real is taught to us and very few are allowed to develop their own experience or ideas of life through self discovery because we have been influenced by our parents, and their parents, and theirs before them and so on.
Peer groups created through democratic process of psychological bonding in like experiences give us a false sense of security and even authority of these things we accept from the assumed authority of reality that is our parents our peers, our public education system which is at least 10 years behind the times and nowadays the very loud majority influence of the politically swayed media.

Very few have developed the intuitive open mind they were born with which is like the innocence of a child. Instead the average adult has narrowed possibility to the realm of belief and social idealization.
Our science is based on theory, and the application of tools and theory to verify what we believe is real within the known beliefs of our world and the ideals of our current state of evolution, but one thing always remains the same within the sensory world and science still engages itself in pursuit of any and all knowledge of it. The force behind creation and destruction that is within the universe.

It has always been available for experience, and through traditional methods of the mastery of it and surrender to it, passed from generation to generation through the written and spoken word to those who could preserve its knowledge and live within its natural state of human being, so that it can continue to remain available for those who are ready to discover it themselves.

It remains regardless of belief, it is experienced no matter what kind of beliefs one has, and it has been experienced by people of all social, political, and religious practice, and by every race on this planet in all ages of time and in all ages of physical human growth.

My agreement is not with the other persons belief, it is with my own experience of the absolute and Unity with the absolute in all things as both the source and goal of life.

Because it is not your belief or experience has little to do with it being real or not.

I didn't acknowledge whether it was Tinkers belief or experience, but you can still place yourself in this conversation as an authority to this and it won't really validate whether it is just a belief or actual experience. You can only attempt to validate in yourself whether you have an experience or belief that can be compared to the subject at hand by speaking of your own experiences.

For someone who knows less than you, you may be a lighthouse for that person and influence their thinking to create agreement.
For those that live by agreement and democratic truth, any invasion or threat to personal ideals can be disturbing. Such is not a very expanded or free way of living in this limited state of consciousness.
This type of conscious awareness stands by an ideal until something better comes along, and without the direct experience of something greater it is difficult to be open to anything else.

There is a trick people have used in the jungle to catch monkeys. They put a banana in a jar, and when the monkey puts their hand in the jar to try and get it out they wrap their fist around the fruit which is then too big to pull through the opening. Wanting the fruit so badly the monkey will not let go and as the hunter approaches the monkey the jar which is attached to a tree anchors the monkey in one place and the monkey loses its life because it will not let go of the fruit.

This is the state of mind of most humans in the waking state, where their ego wraps itself around belief and ideals that it will not let go of. It will hold onto the idea and identity of physical mortality until it dies, never opening the mind to the greater experience of the absolute Self within because it is too self absorbed in what it thinks is real on the outside, projected from belief.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sir, TT,

That four years has passed seven now,I have learned 'it' can't be pushed.
I know surrender. That is what opened the door to the knowledge that I have of the direction of Society.
After thirty years of aggressively seeking to isolate the common cause of all the world's problems,surrender.
All that I believed in and all of the teachings that I had studied failed to reconcile the dilemma of my Life's circumstance. Why?
I opened up, and was filled up.

peace & Love

PS Rev, I'm a 56 years lived man.

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Sir, TT,

That four years has passed seven now,I have learned 'it' can't be pushed.
I know surrender. That is what opened the door to the knowledge that I have of the direction of Society.
After thirty years of aggressively seeking to isolate the common cause of all the world's problems,surrender.
All that I believed in and all of the teachings that I had studied failed to reconcile the dilemma of my Life's circumstance. Why?
I opened up, and was filled up.

Just a suggestion regarding your website but you might want to bring the attention to what is pertinent rather than being about you.
Also, one has to continually empty their cup before more can come.
There is no such thing as spirit being full.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am very familiar with the feeling that you express with your signature. I am also very familiar with the method of the closed mind that will not address the subject being presented but instead attack the presenter. "Kill the messenger"

The home page of the site does deal explicitly with the idea of "teaching the world a word". You skiped right over that and went to find some facet of me personally that you could denigrate.

Your reaction is normal. The cause is a 'thing' in the mind that rejects 'new knowledge'. Galileo and Einstein both suffered abuses because of this 'thing'. Their truths are still true.

peace & Love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I use Galileo and Einstein as reference because their revelations are on the same line as mine, potential.
Galileo saw the Macro.
Einstein saw the micro.
I see here and now and what can be if we make this connection in the minds of mankind.

peace & Love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PS

I drink from the cup constantly, would you like some?

peace & Love smile

T
Megastar
Megastar
T

I am also very familiar with the method of the closed mind that will not address the subject being presented but instead attack the presenter. "Kill the messenger"

Yes that was obvious, which is why I said not to make it about you.

The home page of the site does deal explicitly with the idea of "teaching the world a word". You skiped right over that and went to find some facet of me personally that you could denigrate.

No that would be the idea created from separation rather than Unity. I couldn't possibly take anything from you that isn't a part of you.

I use Galileo and Einstein as reference because their revelations are on the same line as mine, potential.
Galileo saw the Macro.
Einstein saw the micro.
I see here and now and what can be if we make this connection in the minds of mankind.

So the potential in the here and now was a reaction and an attack toward you and your message....

PS

I drink from the cup constantly, would you like some?

Not from that cup...no thank you very much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one more thing

If you want to get down on me, go down that reading list to "Outlaw" and pick one of my five felony convictions.

peace & Love

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
one more thing

If you want to get down on me, go down that reading list to "Outlaw" and pick one of my five felony convictions.

peace & Love

You like making it about you...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sir, you made it about me and you're still running scared from the information presented.

peace & Love

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you control your natural reaction to disregard "new knowledge" long enough to consider and comment on the idea of establishing a common point of understanding amongst mankind.

peace & Love

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.