Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Z
Zephir Offline OP
Superstar
OP Offline
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: taraleecheesie
..there are ...one is .. ..another is ...antiwave hitchhikes ...makes existence..medium was created ... name is ..She is .. who are ...they have ..they ..FRONT ...
Well, we can illustrate by your example, what the nonsense means in AWT. Many sentences can have meaning for most of users, while they're still not usable as a part of whatever causal theory ("Earth is round", "Sun is shining", "Universe is 13.2 GYrs old",....).

AWT uses so called implicate geometry proposed by Bohm to explain this paradox. In AWT the theory appears like stream of water flowing from the top of hill in fractal landscape. Every stream of water must follow certain causal space-time gradient to be usable as a part of theory. Of course, streams can be less or more vague, i.e. formed by thin layer of water, but the general trend in causality must be always observable here.

The role of causal streams in every theory is represented by so called entailments, whose time arrows are defined by material conditionals. The above essay doesn't contain no relation words (so called predicates) like "if", "thus", "therefore", "because", and so on. It's just a stream of "pure claims", so called tautologies (i.e. logical statements with true value undefined), which are representing zero-rank tensors (scalars) in causal space and their true value remains undefined. Albeit some sentences may sound familiar for someone or even appear meaningful in broader context, they cannot be used for derivation of logical constructs in fact, because their true value cannot be analyzed mutually and checked independently in terms of predicate logics.

From predicate logics perspective such sequence of statements isn't reproducibly testable, falsificable the less, i.e. it represents atemporal informational noise, from which nothing else can be deduced - despite the fact, it may be composed of claims, which are verified individually and intersubjectivelly accepted in general as so called axioms or postulates.

Therefore we are not required to analyze the meaning of individual sentences in above post at all, because we can safely say at the first sight, they're unusable with respect to every deeper logical construct due the absence of predicates, indicative conditionals in particular.

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
AWT is truly a "theory" of everything! My god, it's so obvious now! Now you can go track down some of David Bohm's students and try to sell the snake oil to them!

Z
Zephir Offline OP
Superstar
OP Offline
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend
AWT is truly a "theory" of everything! My god, it's so obvious now!
From AWT follows, no theory can describe virtually everything at the single moment in consistent way.

So far AWT is free of charge and no snakes were harmed during its development. Well, some snakes may feel a bit frustrated by now, but it's a life.

Zephir #30886 06/11/09 07:58 PM
D
David Hume
Unregistered
David Hume
Unregistered
D
Very dense aether theory evoked me infinitesmall black holes,
look at this link:http://www.physorg.com/news161857121.html
Maybe you find something supportive to your ideas.

E
eeb Offline
E
Gravity a Simple Idea
© Eugene Bunt

What if luminiferous aether were flexible, depending on time-scale for its local fabric size?

The greatest scientific minds have unsuccessfully searched for gravity for over a hundred years using the best equipment available. To date, nobody has found any evidence of a gravity particle or gravity wave. What if we accept experimental results and look for another reason for gravity?

If gravity were the product of a collection of mass, you would expect the center of the Earth to be hollow because the pull from all sides would cancel the pull from opposite sides there.

Einstein proposed that gravity is caused by warped space/time. This idea has been validated by astronomers photographing background constellations during a solar eclipse. The results were astonishing in that the star's positions were not drawn closer to the Sun, but were farther from the surface as if you were observing them through a huge positive lens. Einstein described the mechanics of this bending of light by imagining the process of light passing through a series of elevators rising from the Sun's surface (The Evolution of Physics © 1938 by Albert Einstein and Leopold Infeld page 220.) As light enters the far-side moving toward you observation point, it enters at a higher level, as it traverses the rising elevator it would necessarily exit at a lower level on your side. This transfer of light from elevator to elevator bends light so that it appears to be coming from a wider angle than a straight line past the surface of the Sun.

Putting two ideas together: Sir Isaac Newton first law of motion: 1>There exists a set of inertial reference frames relative to which all particles with no net force acting on them will move without change in their velocity. This means a body moves through space freely without resistance. 2>Einsteins rising elevator proposal, the fabric of space is being generated within a bodies gravitational field. All matter has kinetic energy, momentum. Change in momentum lags change in velocity. Space move freely through matter without resistance. Matter acquires momentum by moving through space. Matter is stopped by the Earth's surface creating deceleration. Gravity is the same as centripetal force, change in direction due to an outside force. Each new wave of passing space adjust the momentum of matter according to its current state of acceleration because change in momentum lags change in velocity.

See my google knol, Electrically Stimulated Acceleration by Eugene Bunt.

eeb #31277 07/25/09 01:02 PM
Z
Zephir Offline OP
Superstar
OP Offline
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: eeb
What if luminiferous aether were flexible
In AWT Aether forms whatever matter you can imagine. The elastic foam can serve as a good model light propagation through vacuum, as Maxwell revealed before onehundred and sixty years already...

Originally Posted By: eeb
See my google knol, Electrically Stimulated Acceleration by Eugene
I've read your ideas and they've some meaning in AWT (despite the level of vagueness and missintepretation): for example gravitational lensing can be interpreted as a light dispersion by field of large number of electromagnetic vortices.

E
eeb Offline
E
I'm sure you have confidence in your theory here is some experimental support for your AWT idea. One of the postulates of quantum mechanics is that electrons in an atom have two possible spins, up or down. Long ago an experiment was conducted shooting individual electron's through an aperture, they came through the aperture in sequential order of three orientations, the second perpendicular to the first and the third perpendicular to the prior two. The surface of an aperture is actually dancing around while light is passing through, as the light nears the edge it is deflected by the current location creating wave patterns. This vibration effect is accentuated by the amount of surface material. Electron's are similarly affected by the state of vibration of the apertures edge, with two possible electron spins within the atom the electron will spin synchronous to those electron's, the surface will vibrate up-and-down, side-to-side, and back-and-forth parallel to the electron's path. Three orientations are filtered by the surface electron's. One motion is canceled by traveling with the electron's path at aperture jump time, while the other two are canceled by the side-surface electron's orientations at jump time. Matter moves in quantum jumps.

Aperture sides also filter light as in a box camera, only light polarized to the deflecting side of the aperture will pass leaving only one polarized photon per location on the back of the box.

To further understand light polarization and analyzing I use the optical illusion of two crossing power lines on a utility pole, where the cross under the right lighting conditions the lines seem to disappear. The first wire polarizes the light by amplified vibrating up-and-down because the atoms are expanding and contracting longitudinally in the wire. The second wire allows photons similarly aligned to pass making both wires disappear at their intersection point. Another trick is to observe your neighbors horizontal siding while looking close to the railing of your deck, the lines of the siding magnify while close to the rail surface.

One more experiment to show how wave features are obvious from all vantage points.
This experiment was conducted by partially filling a fish tank with water containing a trace of fluorescein powder (fluorescein sparkles allowing the path of light to be visible.) Then slowly add brine through a tube to the bottom of the tank so it doesn't mix with the water. Now shine a narrow beam of light through the fish tank at brine level. The light will appear straight looking down the beam but appears wavy from a side observation.

The illustrations are from a book I wrote years ago, What is Gravity? You may use them to reinforce your theory. The illustration did not come through. I will post them on google knol with reference to your awt theory.

Megastar
Megastar
There are a couple of wave mediums. One is a antiwave medium that is inimical to life and existence and another is the 3D (of 4D hypersphere of the universe of the living) that is healthy.
Tara, sounds like you are having fun.

Are sure there are no, "fake Gerry Butler Jesus bots, who are in the likeness of the true SON god Gerard Butler, who they have captive and who they falsely FRONT for their treachery." laugh

As a theologian, I find your "theory" Interesting. smile

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
E
eeb Offline
E
Hello, yesterday when I posted, I wasn't thinking, there is a very obvious example of your wave diagram. An inexpensive laser demonstrates granular dots of light that move about in patterns that you describe. This would be an amplified picture of coherent movement within the medium as light is reflected back and forth within. Do you have an Email address? I will send the diagrams that I mentioned yesterday, it would be quicker as I am not yet ready to go into a knol on that subject yet.
eeb

Z
Zephir Offline OP
Superstar
OP Offline
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: Revlgking
One is a antiwave medium that is inimical to life and existence and another is the 3D (of 4D hypersphere of the universe of the living) that is healthy
..sounds like you are having fun...As a theologian, I find your "theory" Interesting.
I know, some extrapolations of Aetherists sounds crazy, but such sentence still has a good meaning in AWT, where every space-time consist of pair mutually intersecting branes (causal foam density gradients) - so it forms dual membrane with two surfaces simmilar to membranes forming soap foam...

Therefore each space-time brane exhibits a presence of pair of conjugated time arrows, which are separated by observer scale: one of which is evolutionary, while the second one is enthropic... Compare the Zero-Sum theory, for example.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.