Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27642 08/30/08 04:21 PM
A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
After enjoying reading many threads, I think its time to participate. Thanks for the enviornment.

I would like to bring forth a model of Standard Particle Model that includes descriptions of and interactions of; Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Baryonic Matter, and Information. I can describe gravitational lensing, the odd orbit of the moon, why we have not found a graviton, why a helium balloon floats, the odd orbits of spacecraft around the moon.

Gravity is based on density and magnetism

"Although I would state we are seeing an increase of gravity in this area due to the change in density of baryonic material and it's magnetic field. This magnetic field change pushes against the dark matter in this area causing the changes in orbit. "

The model is broken down into small writings to improve readability. I try to be as succinct as possible. But it is still fairly long. I suggest that you read it from bottom to top. It will make more sense.

I thank you for your time.
Aaron Guerami
http://aaronsreality.blogspot.com

Superstar
Superstar
Welcome to the forum!

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thank you, I have enjoyed this forum. It looks like an open place for new ideas.

a

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
Can you derive some testable prediction(s) by using of your theory?

A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Yes,
Thank you for taking the time to read my work.

There are many testable predictons in my writings. Some are as easy as helium balloons, others are as complex as a dark matter engine. I am going to take the weekend and list all predictions that are/aren't listed. Here are some to start with.

It predicts the motion of the moon drafting the Earth around the Sun. That should prove to be easily testable. We just need to take exact position pics.

Here is a clip from one of the ideas, "
Now for simplicity sake lets assume the moon’s orbit as circular at 384401 km
a=192200.5
u= 631.3481

P= 2Pi*(a^3/u)^1/2

P= 2*3.14159((192200.5)^3/631.3481)^(1/2)

P=21070614.3861 sec or 351176.9064 min or 5852.9484 hrs or 243.8728 days
P = 243.8728 days
The moon does not orbit the earth.

If the moon did orbit the earth every 28 days it would only be 45404 km from earth.

Something is wrong. "

Orbital perbutation issues are explained in the blog.

Pioneer 11 already tested one of the theories predictions by slowing down as it pierced intersteller space (Dark Matter).

I explain gravitaional lensing. Why there is no photon loss around a black hole?

The river of alpha particles? Mercury's strange orbit.

I explain thought and information. I cannot fully appriciate the predictions here, yet.

I predict they will never find a graviton

a

Last edited by Aaron; 08/31/08 04:23 PM.
Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: Aaron
Now for simplicity sake lets assume the moon’s orbit as circular at 384401 km, a=192200.5, u= 631.3481
What are the a, u quantities? How they're arising from your particle model?

A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Since I am not a trained physicist I may have got this wrong. I have nobody to discuss this with. So I am sorry if I made a huge mistake. I got this from Space Mission Analysis and design chapter 6. pg 145 is the Hohmann transfer equations where I managed this problem.

a = semi-major axis km
u = pg 145 (gm) actually written as pico. km/sec ???

My biggest fear is that all that writing will be invalidated by a sign error, or even worse something I don't completely understand.

Last edited by Aaron; 09/01/08 01:48 AM.
A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I also used the WIKI orbial period equation 2pi*(a^3/u)^(1/2)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_period

I think I may have mixed data between equations. My premise may be correct but it is completely invalidated.

Last edited by Aaron; 09/01/08 01:58 AM.
A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Ok, I will do it now. correct, I hope

2pi*(a^3/u)^(1/2)

a = semi-major axis
u = GM

2*3.14159*((192200.5)^3/398600.4418)^(1/2)
6.2832*(17812536351.8)^(1/2)
6.2832*133463.6143
838578.5816 sec
13976.31 min
232.94 hr
9.70 days

Still have a problem?

A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Ok, I found my other problem.

2pi*(a^3/u)^(1/2)

a = semi-major axis
u = GM

2*3.14159*((384401)^3/398600.4418)^(1/2)

when I do this I get 27.45 days. All of that work is invalid.

I still don't believe the Moon orbits the Earth. The Moon would be pulled out of orbit on the first pass by the Sun. The earth would have a gigantic precession every 14 days.

Thanks for your time
Aaron

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
I still don't believe the Moon orbits the Earth
What u (don't) believe isn't relevant here. I'm interested just about logical derivations from first principles.

A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
You are correct, what I believe is irrevelent. The universe stomps on belief all the time.

Which logic derivations are you looking at?

a

A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I won't find a solution to this that does not use G in it equation. I really am going to have to use Planck's spectral equations. That should show me the energy emmitted from the black body.

Since my blog is about not needing G in the model. I think I need to rely on equations that use relationships between Freq, wavelength, and temp.

Do you think I should remove those topics where I attempt to do the math on the blog for now, or modify them to show the error?

I saved them as drafts. I think removing them makes the model easier to read.

Last edited by Aaron; 09/01/08 12:22 PM. Reason: Last pp
Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
..Which logic derivations are you looking at?
Just some demo of your theory: try to predict something new by using of your theory (postulates) and sequence of logical steps. Without it it has no meaning to deal with your theory, because it cannot derive something new, which other theories cannot.

A
Aaron Offline OP
OP Offline
A
My theory is really about the transmission of information. But I need to explain why there is no graviton.

The balloon and the lead ball: logic problem
Two objects of the same mass (1 kg), a lead ball and a helium balloon, released at the same time will not hit the earth at the same time. Gravity is based on density.

The lead weight is falling to its density level. If left alone it would over billions of years fall to the center of the earth.

The balloon is rising to its density level.

Interesting.

I can explain that the face of the moon always points to the earth because it is more dense than the far side of the moon.

I have a citation from a group from Cal-Tech trying to understand Mascons and their effect on orbital perbutations.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.