Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Megastar
Megastar
As I said earlier, Dr. Michio Kaku--a Japanese American born in Los Angels--is a well respected Harvard physicist. His views are a pretty good reflection of the generally accepted theories amongst many modern physicists.

Did you listen for yourself to: http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/mkaku.htm

Did you hear him state bluntly?: All of the current atom-based and atomic-particle based books on physics and chemistry will have to be re-written. More than once he referred to the mind of what I call GOD. http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com
Should we write and ask him to get back to the study of physical reality? Just curious.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Quote:
If the people have evolved from lower creatures, then it's quite apparent, the behavior of Universe is completely independent to the way, by which we are describing it, the human consciousness the less.

If the human consciousness is the less, it would stand to reason it cannot fully grasp the universe, and is merely throwing darts of imaginative ideas at a dart board that is contrived from the lesser realities of random and haphazard thoughts that are inferior to the universe in purpose and existence.

By the way the "IF" at the beginning of your statement does not necessarily support reason, it does however define it as being something that is created from anything but an absolute intelligence. Remember the world was once thought to be flat and that was considered at that time to be absolute and the best imaginative scientific reasoning for the time.
I myself am fairly confident humans do not stand within absolute reasoning in scientific principles. Lots of IF's don'tcha know..

Quote:

The AWT explains the formation of intelligent life by quite believable and consistent way by gradual condensation of Aether foam - so I cannot assume, the whole Universe is dependent to consciousness of some creatures, living on the tiny, well hidden planets inside it.

I don't believe the tiny creatures within the universe could contain the absolute nature of the universe at all. They can reflect that nature of it but only to the degree they can unite with its direction and intelligence.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
If the human consciousness is the less, it would stand to reason it cannot fully grasp the universe.... I don't believe the tiny creatures within the universe could contain the absolute nature of the universe at all. They can reflect that nature of it but only to the degree they can unite with its direction and intelligence.
Indeed. The tiny fluctuation of Aether can never comprehend/understand the larger one completely. By such way, the AWT explains well, why the Universe appears by the way, we can observe it - but it still doesn't explain, which the Aether or space/time is formed by.

Note that AWT is material independent - it allows the Universe to be formed by virtually whatever particle stuff, providing there's a sufficient amount of such particles available. Just a particle fluctuation geometry is what really matters here.

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: Revlgking
....Should we write and ask him to get back to the study of physical reality?..
The AWT demonstrates clearly, whole the relativity, quantum mechanic and string theory are somewhat ad-hoced regressions of reality. They can be derived without need to introduce of ad-hoc postulates (like the assumption of constant speed of light) directly from random chaos behavior. The AWT can explain the structure of Universe by "consciousness independent" way, simply by assumption, the Universe has no insintric structure at all. No ad-hoc postulates are required - just the assumption, every piece of reality is composed of many other pieces. This is new and quite strong point. In this situation, the artificial introduction of human consciousness is sort of redundant & clueless anthropic principle, which I don't like very much. We should be always prepared to explain the Universe even without involvement of human creatures (and their consciousness) - simply because such Universe has existed already a long time before the mankind ever appeared.

But such approach doesn't require to rewrite existing theories too much: these theories are quite good in their formal form, they can just be explained easier/deeper by now.

Megastar
Megastar
AWT? What does this mean?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
M
MrKuhl Offline OP
OP Offline
M
When i originally posted i was so excited i didnt explain things as well as i could have. I'm gonna go over it in more depth

Energy is waves. We already know this from centuries of observation. Now to explain the waves propogating through the vacuum of space the current definition uses messenger particles (photons as an example) as the awnswer to this problem. Now if you instead think of the waves propogating through Space/time itself everything else follows.

Now since Matter is another form of energy, Matter must be constructed of space/time. Imagine a string as space/time(it isnt but the example will do for the explanation) Now think of a loop coming up from the string and twisted. This is regular matter. Anti-matter would be below the string. Charge is which direction from the plane of the string its twisted(once again this is simplifying things. I could explain it so much better if i was face to face). As the two twisted bits of spacetime come into contact they collapse forming waves in spacetime, Hence energy.This also fits with the theory of conservation of matter and energy. These waves propogate at the maximum speed allowed in their meduium, C the speed of light. Since there are two inputs(both forms of matter collapsing) you get the C squared. Thus E=MC2. Energy propogating through space time also explains radiant heating/cooling(as in losing heat in a vacuum). The vibration of the matter (which is space/time) causes waves in spacetime. Thus you get energy transfer withought particle interaction.

Virtual particles are also allowed for in my theory. When two waves interact they produce interference. This interference temporaraly twists space/time producing a particle. This particle instantly collapses further propogating the wave.

Now since energy is explained as waves propogating through Space/time and matter is "twists" of space/time. Explaing how gravity, the curvature of this space time, affects both matter and energy is easy. This also explains mass. The bigger the "Twist" of matter is the greater the mass.As The matter moves, space/time is required to distort ( imagine moving the twist along the string). When space is curved(gravity) even more energy is required to produce movement up the curve.

The shape of this twist results in the different particles and propeties of matter we observe. This shape also governs how waves of energy react with the matter. The shape deterimes what wavelengths of energy reflect or propogate through it. We see this in glass. This leads into magnetism.

The simplest magnetic field is produced by electricty passing through a coil of wire. Electricty is the movement of electrons. If you take a coil and look down upon it you get a circle. The movement of the electrons in a circle form a standing wave. The Direction of the flow of electrons determines the pole which is either the crest or the trough of the wave. The interaction between these waves determines the result. If they meet like to like spacetime expands resulting in repulsion, different to like space/time collapses resulting in attraction. This also explains how magnetism works at a distance( no other theory that i'm aware of explains this). Now a natural magnet results from the alignment of atoms allowing enough of the electrons to rotate the same way.

This is all the fields explained by one internaly consistent theory. It follows all observable facts( which i know of). There is no math needed to prove it, as doesnt invalidate any of the math explaining wave and energy/matter interactions. Those observations are still valid. They are just explained differntly and simpler. If i'm wrong i would like that fact pointed out with a provable observation not another theory whic is more complex and doesnt explain everything. Also if this has been said by someone befor tell me and ill drop it, but i really believe i have hit the key to everything.

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: Revlgking
AWT? What does this mean?

This means Aether Wave Theory
Originally Posted By: MrKuhl
..think of a loop coming up from the string and twisted. This is regular matter. Anti-matter would be below the string..
What does it mean "bellow"? And my question was, how you can explain the asymmetry between matter and antimatter by your theory.
..This is all the fields explained by one internally consistent theory..
I'm still missing the explanation of gravity, strong and weak nuclear force. Which testable predictions you can derive by your theory? To make the things clear, I've nothing against your way of thinking. But you should make it less vague to achieve some real falsifiability and predictability. Without it it will remain a toy model without true usage.

M
MrKuhl Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Below just means formed opposite. In the example i was using it would be below the plane of the string. The assymetry of anti and regular matter has no bearing on my theory. just like why space is 4 dimensions. i havent tried to explain it and nothing in my theory requires an explaination of it to function.Its an obsevered fact.
Gravity is the curvature of space/time caused by matter distorting it. Its the same as einstein
Once again i'm not saying the forces dont exist i'm saying that they work differnetly than prieviousy thought. They worl through space/time. As i'm not as fully educated in physics as i would like to be, i didnt consider the strong and weak nuclear forces but they are both eaisly integrated into my theory. Since matter is twists in space/time and the shape of the twist gives observable features of matter, the strong force would result from standing wave created by the orbit of electrons since it is only one atom's worth of electrons the resulting wave is therefore very limeted in range. This also explains the pairing of one electron to a proton. Since the electron is moving it creates enough of a wave to counterbalance the stationary but much larger proton. Now weak nuclear force is what causes beta decay. this can be explained as extra protons in the nucleus creating a wave that overcomes the attraction between the proton and electron thus flinging out the electron.

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
...strong force would result from standing wave created by the orbit of electrons..
Nope, the strong force has nothing to do with electrons. The problem is, your theory need some elaboration, but you're on good track.

The existence of all forces can be derived from curvature of space-time (which is gradient of vacuum density, nothing else). By Newton law, the energy is always trying to spread along as straight path, as possible. In addition, the energy follows a density gradient (the waves prefers to spread along water surface, not through it). From the above follows, every curvature of space-time has it's surface energy assigned and such surface energy is trying to make the surface as flat, as possible.

For example, the spontaneous merging of small mercury droplets into larger one can be interpreted as the attempt to decrease the overall surface energy of the system by enabling it to spread along higher radius. The same mechanism is valid for gravitational force. Every particle of matter is surrounded by subtle gradient of vacuum density, so called the gravitational field. The merging of these gradients makes these gradients smoother, so it occurs spontaneously.

But the very same effect can have exactly the opposite consequences, whenever such gradient becomes too low. As we know, the tiny mercury droplets are having an apparent tendency to repel mutually, whenever they're small, so we can say, at given temperature a certain optimal size of mercury droplet exists. This can serve as a base of quantization of energy and matter. We can ever observe, the water droplets, which are merging spontaneously are able to repel mutually, when sufficiently small, so they're able to bounce mutually for some period of time.

Which force is responsible for this effect? Again, the curvature of space-time. The merging of two curved gradients requires the temporal creation of thin "neck" with negative curvature, which is the source of repulsing force. By such way, the single phenomena is able to explain both attractive, both repulsive forces in our Universe.

Note that the gravity is an attractive force in general, so that whole Universe is merging (collapsing) all the time. But the high surface curvature of tiniest particles makes this process quite slow and we can experience the repulsive forces at smallest distances (a weak repulsive nuclear interaction). The word "weak" means, such interaction is acting on very small distances only. But in fact it's extremely strong force instead, as it prohibits the collapse of matter into singularity.

At longer distances this repulsive force is balanced by attractive force into so called strong nuclear force. This interaction is more complex, as it becomes attractive at large distances (the merging force of particle droplets), but its repulsive at low distances (the repulsive force of particle droplets). This force therefore keeps the quark droplets together inside of atom nuclei, which are behaving like less or more stable clusters of tiny mercury droplets (see the above picture).

M
MrKuhl Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Zephir, elecrtrons have nothing to do with the strong nuclear force IN THE CURRENT THEORY. To dispute a theory you must work from within the framework of the theory itself, not say it isnt so because of another theory. If you accept the first premise, that "Energy is waves propogating inside Space/Time itself", everything i have said follows and fits all observations of the universe that i know of. Which is why i posted it here. i want people to try to poke holes in it using observable facts which dont fit and cant be explained using my theory. Nothing i have read of or have seen does so, but i have neither read or seen everything. If you're gonna dispute my theory please do so with facts and observations not other theories.

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
..electrons have nothing to do with the strong nuclear force..
This is not question of some theory intepretation - but the fact, the electrons doesn't exist inside of atom nuclei.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.