Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
I
Zephir;

Fallible is correct. If you tried everything suggested as a cure for an unknown disease because it hadn't been proven snake-oil, you'd be trying millions of concoctions. With a few mouse-clicks, you can uncover a nearly infinate number of quacks and potions. I, nor anyone else, has the time or money to prove or disprove them all. Fortumately, most of the quackers are pitifully obvious.

I'm not arguing with you in reference to Tsolkas because I have proof that he's a quack. A lifetime of proving and disproving would never make even a dent in the number of quacks out there. I'm arguing with you because it's pitifully obvious that he is a quack.

When you talk to me like I'm five, I want to write on you with a crayon. -- Joanna Hoffman
OPEN LETTER

January 21, 2009

TO: University Physics Professors

Dear Sirs,

As of today, (January 21, 2009), please stop teaching the Theory of Relativity!
The Theory of Relativity is finished for good!!!

The Theory of Relativity is FALSE because:
“Without performing any Physics experiment at all (in the laboratory or in space) and only by the “notional experiment” (See Experiment 14 on www.tsolkas.gr) it is clearly demonstrated that the Theory of Relativity is an utterly ERRONEOUS theory of Physics!!!
Excuse my bluntness, but please stop fooling yourselves. This is a disgrace to Science!
I am certain that physicists in the future will laugh at your failure to comprehend this simple experiment (Experiment 14)!!!
Frankly, --and with all due respect--, I cannot help wondering how it is possible for university professors to fail to understand such an uncomplicated experiment as Experiment 14?
Continuing teaching the Theory of Relativity at universities signifies that you are only deluding yourselves and perpetuating a LIE in Physics!!!
Personally, I am astonished by your failure to comprehend simple things like, for instance, Experiment 14. This is all I had to say, and nothing more…

Yours sincerely,

Christos A. Tsolkas

Superstar
Superstar
I tried to click on your link in the above post and got a not found error. Do you have another link to the material?

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Amaranth Rose II

Try: www.tsolkas.gr

But this is "Experiment 14": http://www.tsolkas.gr/html/experiment-14.html

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler
Superstar
Superstar
Thanks, redewenur. I now see what you are talking about.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
I thought this thread was moved to NQS.

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
In fact, every quantum mechanics phenomena indicates clearly, special relativity is utterly wrong (the cosmologic constant estimation is classical example). And vice versa.

Every pair of different theories must be based on different postulate set. Different postulates means, they cannot be derived each other, because they're not consistent mutually. This is because, if they could be derived, we could replace both theories by the single one.

And the result, all theories based on different postulate sets are inconsistent mutually, thus disproving each other.

http://aetherwavetheory.blogspot.com/2009/01/awt-theories-and-gdels-incompleteness.html

A
ABCD Offline OP
OP Offline
A

A
ABCD Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Tsolkas - VIDEO

video-01

video-02

at www.tsolkas.gr

Christos A. Tsolkas

Superstar
Superstar
This guy is talking Greek! Give me a break! It is of no use to me to link to a Greek-speaking lecturer, as I do not speak Greek. Can you find a link in English?

A
A
Yet to assimilate the perspectives of this Tsolkas. Will proceed with an assessment and critical appreciation of his views. But for now....The Michaelson-Morely interferometer experiment seems a victim of media and power-political interpretation. The Result from the one day of data provided by this test, while promoted as conclusive disproof of an Aetheric reference frame, in fact suggested it was there but not able to be conclusively distinguished from potential errors in the test equipment.
Dayton miller's work with 1000+x the equipment sensitivity and over 10000x the sample size and analysis of physical locational and stellargeometrical influence is worthy of our awareness. The results, co-varified by later and far deeper work than the mass-publicised initial experiment of michaelson and morely are an apparently ignored proof of the superfluid medium of spacetime. The denial of this seemingly has caused big divergence from reality in our mathmatical models of the nature of the universe.

Good look at this:
http://www.orgonelab.org/miller.htm

Einsteins opinions(poor sod seemed to be adopted as a reluctant spin doctor mascot after 1922 when they buried his new unified field theorem of gravity/EM/nuclear forces 3 weeks after publication under national security laws) :
"My opinion about Miller's experiments is the following. ... Should the positive result be confirmed, then the special theory of relativity and with it the general theory of relativity, in its current form, would be invalid. Experimentum summus judex. Only the equivalence of inertia and gravitation would remain, however, they would have to lead to a significantly different theory."
— Albert Einstein, in a letter to Edwin E. Slosson, July 1925

"I believe that I have really found the relationship between gravitation and electricity, assuming that the Miller experiments are based on a fundamental error. Otherwise, the whole relativity theory collapses like a house of cards."
— Albert Einstein, in a letter to Robert Millikan, June 1921 (in Clark 1971, p.328)

"You imagine that I look back on my life's work with calm satisfaction. But from nearby it looks quite different. There is not a single concept of which I am convinced that it will stand firm, and I feel uncertain whether I am in general on the right track."
— Albert Einstein, on his 70th birthday, in a letter to Maurice Solovine, 28 March 1949 (in B. Hoffman Albert Einstein: Creator and Rebel 1972, p.328)

Last edited by AyeZeuss; 05/31/09 01:18 AM. Reason: clarity
Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: AyeZeuss
as conclusive disproof of an Aetheric reference frame, in fact suggested it
Aether Wave Theory brings the best understanding of Aether concept so far and from it follows, negative result of Michelson-Morley experiment is a direct consequence of Aether model, instead. Such stance can be expressed in single theorem:

No (motion of) environment can be observed by its own waves.

For example, from perspective of water waves water surface would always appear like empty void space without motion JUST BECAUSE it is serving for surface wave spreading like local space-time.

A
ABCD Offline OP
OP Offline
A

Megastar
Megastar
FIRST NEWTON, and NOW EINSTEIN?
http://royalsociety.org/page.asp?id=3848
http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/index.php/t-126189.html
http://www.google.ca/search?q=Was+Einstein+wrong%3F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=com.mandriva:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
===============================
Because I was interested in and did well in basic maths and physics in high school and first year university, I checked this thread and have given it a quick read. I will do it more justice later.

Meanwhile I ask: Are the participants here all qualified in maths and physics? Or are some cranks?

Or did I sleep walk into a seance where through a medium a group of theologians are arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?--a favourite topic in forums in the Middle Ages? laugh

BTW, as a theologian, I think I like what is going on in the "new" maths and physics. Now if only I had the brains and imagination to understand what it is all about.

And what it will do for us in the here and now? Or in the hereafter, if there is one?

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
A
ABCD Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Physics, from Galileo until today (Galileo, Classical Physics, the Theory of Relativity, Quantum Mechanics, etc) is on the “wrong path”, and the Laws of Physics as we know them do not express the reality of nature.

Thus, contemporary Physics needs to be reviewed as a whole (from Galileo until today), and rebuilt upon “new foundations”, in accordance with the axiomatic foundation and the laws of E.G.T.

MY PROPHECY…

I am certain that the Physicists of the future will laugh (!!!) at todayʼs great Physicists, who either cannot or do not want to understand simple things, such as experiments (1), (18) and (19) out of a total of nineteen (19) plus experiments listed on www.tsolkas.gr.
Because the above three experiments prove, in a very simple way, that the Theory of Relativity is a totally false Theory of Physics.
Thus, the Theory of Relativity (as the greatest scientific fallacy in the history of Physics) must be rejected “here and now”, and cease to be taught in Universities, etc for the simple fact that it is a wholly false Theory of Physics.
Subsequently, if the Theory of Relativity does not cease to be taught in Universities, etc, then we will be justified in describing the current state of contemporary Physics as comi-tragic!!!
That is my humble prophecy… and time will tell whether Iʼm right or wrong.

see,

http://www.tsolkas.gr/html/ether_and_light.html

Christos A. Tsolkas

A
ABCD Offline OP
OP Offline
A
THE EXPERIMENT OF PARALLEL CONDUCTORS

ABSTRACT

The purpose of the experiment of the parallel conductors is to prove in a very simple way that the Theory of Relativity is utterly false.
In essence, this experiment rests on the same rationale as experiments (19), (18) and (16) described on www.tsolkas.gr.
The experiment of the parallel conductors is a very important, simple and low-cost experiment that can be easily performed by university students.

http://www.tsolkas.gr/html/experiment-20.html

Christos Tsolkas

A
ABCD Offline OP
OP Offline
A
RELATIVITY THEORY IS WRONG!!!!

“THE EGG OF COLOMBUS”

THE GREAT ERROR OF PHYSICISTS!!!

If the J. P. Cedarholm – C. H. Townes Experiment (1959) is carried out exactly as it is on a moving vehicle (e.g. on an automobile, train, etc) then it will be instantly proven whether Ether exists in Nature or not. Unfortunately, this very simple Physics experiment has never been conducted to this day and this is a great error on the part of physicists!!!
Why, therefore, isn`t this very simple Physics experiment performed so as to demonstrate once and for all whether Ether exists in Nature or not?
Question:
Could there be a reason for its not being carried out?

Christos A. Tsolkas
www.tsolkas.gr

A
ABCD Offline OP
OP Offline
A
An interesting experiment!

http://www.tsolkas.gr/html/experimental_verification.html

Christos A. Tsolkas
wwww.tsolkas.gr

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.