I have decided that I would try once again to get funding from the DOE dept of energy.

I know this attempt will be futile and my time and effort will be wasted , however it will show the way they are willing to grant and fund billions of tax payers dollars for small ineffective ideas vs funding verry effective ideas.

such as the CFPFM.

I called this afternoon to try and find out if they have any type of funding programs available to inventors as myself.

here is the number I called.
INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE
202-586-5000

here is the web page.
http://phonebook.doe.gov/

it seems that they have so many employees that they need a national phone book.

this topic belongs in the climate change forum because this type
of subject is a in-direct cause of climate change.

the refusal of funding to energy savings ideas or ideas that could be considered a energy source needs to be transmitted to the public.

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/inventions/

Quote:
At present, I&I has no funding for its activities in fiscal year 2007, so it has announced no upcoming funding opportunity solicitations. I&I accepts proposals only during open solicitations. Please continue to visit the I&I website and click the Financial Opportunities tab for information about any upcoming solicitations.

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/inventions/financial.html

Quote:
At present, I&I has no funding for its activities in fiscal year 2008, so it has announced no upcoming funding opportunity solicitations. I&I accepts proposals only during open solicitations. Please continue to visit the I&I website to check for information about any upcoming solicitations.

heres the catch if you have a idea that could save lots of energy it doesnt matter at all.

you have got to find something that will only save a portion of energy.

I recieved a callback just now from the eere information center
that I called and left a message with earlier.

when I asked about funding opportunites:
i do know that for the energy innovations program there is no funding for fiscal year 2008.

how much was available for fiscal year 2007 :zilch
how much was available for fiscal year 2008 :zilch.

how much was available for fiscal year 2006

:you can find it in the anual budget somewhere I think.

question to the dept of energy

is there any type of funding available for a invention that would save energy?

basic answer: there is no funding available.

the funding that is available , that is not available right now is categorized by the DOE into what they want to fund.

what I get from this is that what we have does not work so lets not try and find anything better.

it was sudgested that i look into the DOE's unsolicited proposal program again...

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/financing/unsolicited_proposals.html

this is the same program that I tried with before ,not the pier program at sdsu in calif that refused funding.

I called John Augustine's number and left a message on his voice mail.

John N. Augustine, Mail Stop 921-107
Unsolicited Proposal Manager
U.S. Department of Energy
National Energy Technology Laboratory
626 Cochrans Mill Road
P.O. Box 10940
Pittsburgh, PA 15236-0940

Telephone: (412) 386-4524
Fax: (412) 386-6137

I reminded him of my previous submissions "to him" and asked if there was any reason that I should re-submit my application as the concept in the unsolicited proposal submission that I submitted is now being used in california to de-salinate salt water which shows that the concept was feasible........although I was told that the concept was not feasible by the DOE.

it wasnt used as a source of energy in california , only as a mostly hidden way to use expended pressurized water from a pump to rotate and increase the expended waters pressure to desalinate more water , with the same input energy to opperate the pump.

thereby saving energy.

lets see if he will return my call , and what he says.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.