Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
The concept of god has to include immortality, never-ending and thus limitless--- otherwise that which is god-- corporeal or spiritual-- would have the ability to cease, or die. Which begs the question.. can that which is defined as god die?

And since 'god' embodies perfection the thing or state or divinity that defines god cannot 'improve' either.

Whatever is defined as 'god' just is-- existing because belief is also there. The belief, which creates god (in whatever manifestation) is necessarily limitless.... (or. it has just occurred to me, perhaps not, as god can be whatever you believe!)

Last edited by Ellis; 05/24/08 05:14 AM. Reason: typo
Megastar
Megastar
Originally Posted By: Ellis
The concept of god has to include immortality, never-ending and thus limitless--- otherwise that which is god-- corporeal or spiritual-- would have the ability to cease, or die. Which begs the question... can that which is defined as god die?
Just a reminder: Unitheism does not require that god be a person--a three dimensional being.

You say, "And since 'god' embodies perfection the thing or state or divinity that defines god cannot 'improve' either." Theists appear to believe this, and they have every right to do so.

If theism was the only option, my sense of reason and logic would force me to be an atheist. If there is a God who is supposed to be all powerful and all loving, there is no rational that I can imagine and believe that "He" allows all the pointless suffering pain, misery and death there is. Need I mention the thousands on people, including innocent children, who are victims of the disasters in Burma and China. No loving, personal and real God would allow this. To me, theism requires one to have a blind faith and no imagination.

My option is unitheism, or panentheism--GOD is in the process, with us.

BTW, have you read about them in Wikepedia? If so, I would welcome your critique. As a untheist I say that GOD is not perfect, yet. And we "children" of GOD, or GØD, are part of the process of helping this happen. Even the Bible (Paul) calls us "co-creators with God."

Have you checked out Process Theology and the work on Alfred North Whitehead?

Last edited by Revlgking; 05/24/08 11:20 AM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
I have just posted a similar post to yours, Rev, on the About death etc topic. We agree on the basic facts but come to different conclusions.

I understand that you do not personalise your idea of god (but many do). I like the idea of God as in the old hymn-- "Immortal, invisible, God only wise..."and the lines.."in light inaccessible, hid from our eyes". For some reason I find that an amazing description, and also a challenging one.

Megastar
Megastar
Quote:
"Immortal, invisible, God only wise..."and the lines.."in light inaccessible, hid from our eyes". For some reason I find that an amazing description, and also a challenging one.

Challenging? In what way? I can accept that GOD is "in light"; but I would add: and in all things--visible and invisible.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
R
Megastar
Megastar
R
I like the idea of God as in the old hymn-- "Immortal, invisible, God only wise..."and the lines.."in light inaccessible, hid from our eyes". For some reason I find that an amazing description, and also a challenging one.

Yes, I think it's a beautiful description, with the metaphorical 'light of God' beyond our understanding. And I suspect you mean "challenging" to the atheistic viewpoint.

samwik Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
"in light inaccessible, hid from our eyes"

Yeah, think 'dark energy'' and hidden dimensions'....
smile ...but that's not why I called....
===

Can someone be a "shoe-in" for the job?

Webster says,
shoo: An exclamation used in frightening away animals....

...meanwhile (etymologically)....
A group of jockey's, in fixing a horserace, would hold their horses back and "shoo" in the longshot.

Hence, he is a "shoo in" for the position. [It just doesn't look right, does it?]

smile
http://www.booktv.org/program.aspx?ProgramId=9399&SectionName=Politics&PlayMedia=No
with podcast....
"...not that she's a congenital liar; but I think I called her a congenial lawyer."
Thanks, William Safire [author of "the nattering nabobs of negativism" (on BookTV; May/6/08)]!
smile

Pyrolysis creates reduced carbon! ...Time for the next step in our evolutionary symbiosis with fire.
E
Megastar
Megastar
E
Don't you 'shoo' things with gesture too? As in "Shoo! Shoo! go away!" to animals or a child hovering too near the cake tin. At the same time you flap about with your arms too! So you could shoo someone along to anywhere I think- certainly over the finish line of a race. Shoe-in sounds too much like Cinderella.

I'd prefer a congenial lawyer to a congenital liar any day, though the possibility exists that they could be one and the same.

samwik Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Ellis,
Certainly we're not hoping the fly will hear us as we "shoo" it away, with a wave of the hand. That exclamation is more for us, socially, to explain the wild gesture.

But....
I'm sure those jockeys were using mostly body language on that longshot;
Along with a bit of hissing and shooing, if within earshot.
They won their race;
But lost their face;
So see, when the shoos fly, all the jockey's were bought.
....But there's a better rendering, somewhere, of this lame aught.
~~~
smile

Pyrolysis creates reduced carbon! ...Time for the next step in our evolutionary symbiosis with fire.
samwik Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar

Authority:

Originally Posted By: Webster's
1. Legal or rightful power; a right to command or to act; jurisdiction.
2. A person, board, or commission having power in a particular field.
3. Government; those exercising power or command.
4. One claimed, or appealed to, in support of opinions, actions, measures, etc.; hence:
a. Testimony; witness
b. A precedent; previous decision of a court
c. A book or its author
d. Justification; warrant
5. Power due to superiority, or the like. [Syn. See Influence.]

===

While surfing on the net one day,
In the merry merry month of May
I came upon a site to rely
But then, a librarian did cry!

What's this we see, of authority
Are we now the Nut; or the Nutee?

Well I guess it depends on just what, from some web site, we choose to cite as a basis for authority.
Authority has to do with what the librarians call a verifiable, primary source.
Secondary sources don't have as much authority....
hmmmm.... now I'm being a secondary source. I should stop talking off the top of my head about authority and get a citataion!

...or maybe an example will work as well.
Below is what I'd consider as a secondary source:
===

...recorded earlier tonight; but then came onto this tangent....
===

John, thanks for the biocab link:

My goodness, these guys are a veritable gold mine of topical information.
Just to be clear, this is not a mainstream academic site. It looks like a laudable attempt to do good work, but I'd want any major conclusions that I made here to be verified with a more traditional resource.

I especially like Nasif's "Definition of Life:"
Originally Posted By: By Biologist Nasif Nahle, Council Leadership/Researcher Biology Cabinet Org., New Braunfels, Tx., CONFERENCE PRESENTED BY BIOLOGIST N. NAHLE... Theory published on November 14, 2002.
EXCERPTS from:
http://biocab.org/Abiogenesis.html#anchor_14
Life is a delay of the spontaneous diffusion or dispersion of the internal energy of the biomolecules towards more potential microstates.
Perhaps, the whole Solar System was synchronized at a frequency of vibration that would be normalized by an intermittent intensity and density of the electromagnetic energy emitted by an "embryonic" Sun and with the influence of the gravitational force.
It is realistic to deduce that the life's instant was promoted by the interaction of the Intergalactic Cosmic Energy, the oscillation in the density and the intensity of the energy emitted by the Sun, the correlation in the frequency of vibration of photons and molecules (resonance) and the gravitational waves with protobionts.
Sorry to say that I do not know the frequency of vibration of protobionts' molecules. It could be the same frequency of vibration of the chlorophyll molecules. If my hypothesis is demonstrated as true by experimentation, the conclusions will be extraordinary and productive.

http://biocab.org/About_Us.html
Who we are:
Biology Cabinet is an institution based in New Braunfels, Texas, USA and San Nicolas de los Garza, Nuevo Leon, Mexico. Our intent is to publicize updated information on Biology and issues of related sciences as well as describing the methods of science as clearly and simply as possible. The members of Biology Cabinet are active researchers in Life Sciences. Our central mission is to provide the latest advances in biological research. We also carry out research in a variety biology-related fields, such as ethology, botany, ecology, recurrent and emerging plagues and diseases, evolution, and uncorrupted science. We disdain pseudo-science, antiscience, solipsism, cultural relativism, non-science, and dogmatism.

http://biocab.org/Privacy.html
With respect to information available from this web page, neither the Biology Cabinet Organization nor any of its workers, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed; nor represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
BIOLOGY CABINET: Institute of Scientific Research and Education on Biology, 614-C S. Business IH 35, New Braunfels, TX. 78130 USA

...the cabinet guys, doing good work!

Despite the lack of warranty, there is a great deal of insight and inspiration on this site, if not good data also.
Although as I look further, it seems to also be a tool for blatant Climate Change denialist spin.

WE HAD TOLD YOU... NO GLOBAL WARMING SINCE 1999 NEW!
"This page has been registered properly like an intellectual property of Biology Cabinet®, thus it is forbidden its partial or total reproduction, by any means, without the consent by writing of its author."

...hmmmm, well let's try clicking on "CLIMATE CHANGE":
http://biocab.org/Discrepancies.html
Originally Posted By: APPROVED-BY-CONSENSUS UNSCIENCE
The occurrence of the warming of the Earth and other planets of the Solar System is science based on facts that were observed in the last century. The Climate Variability and the Global Warming are natural phenomena. As a scientist, I am obliged to catalogue like pseudoscience, lies and dogmatism the attribution to the human beings of a 100% natural phenomenon. The climate science has been distorted and manipulated to instill fear on people.
MEANING
Global Warming refers to a cyclical positive tendency in the variability of the tropospheric temperature on Earth due to multiple natural factors. Those changes always happen and always have happened in the history of our planet. The difference is that today we have to a political class and to some owners of the oil who have founded nexuses with bad scientists to create a fictitious climate and to maintain the terror on the world’s people.

Oh, I see now....
...it's always good to check the authority of your sources....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Samwik,

When we added the disclosure to our pages we had some links to online stores, so we had to be appart of their offers and or information they were offering through their websites. Now we have taken off those announcements and the "warranty" does not apply; so, we will erase it from the page.

If you want to talk about the article "We had told you... No Global Warming since 1999", go ahead. Read the article and you'll find that we are not talking only about our own work, but on the work of other scientists that has been published in Nature and Science magazines. We had noticed since 2005 that global warming had stopped in 1999; now other scientists have noticed the same phenomena. I reccommend you to check the references that we include in each article.

We are not denialists of global warming or climate change; however, we adhere to the scientific methodology, and the scientific methodology says that neither the global warming nor the climate change are or were produced by humans.

Cheers,

Nasif Nahle

samwik Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
Hey! Thanks for noticing!

Yes, it was a cheap shot; as obviously that is a standard format disclaimer commonly used for commerce purposes.

This was mostly about my library lingo coming out. Creating and using quality authority files is an important part, in the acquisitions and cataloging process, of maintaining a research library's collection. I'm a bit of a fanatic for that kind of stuff; so if you have need of a research assistant, or simply some editing work, I'd be happy to be considered as a contributor.

I really am impressed with the breadth of topics on your website, as well as the depth in many of them. I look forward to some great inspiration as I browse through your wondrous site. Your webpage has me envisioning a commune of cheerful, free-thinking intellectuals. I happen to travel yearly, to a retirement village, east of Casterville. Is there any chance that you host tours?

I think a website like biocab is a great idea. Helping "to publicize updated information on Biology and issues of related sciences as well as describing the methods of science" is a noble goal and undertaking. I've been honored to do no more myself, in my library career. Is there any chance one can get funding for doing this sort of web-work, from some of the "think tanks" or foundations that are out there?

Thanks,
~samwik
smile

p.s.
Without changing the "wording" of your concluding sentence,
"The difference is that today we have to a political class and to some owners of the oil who have founded nexuses with bad scientists to create a fictitious climate and to maintain the terror on the world’s people." -NN

...I think it would read a little better, written as:
The difference is that today we have too, a political class; and too, some owners of the oil who have founded nexuses with bad scientists to create a fictitious climate and to maintain the terror on the world’s people.

p.p.s.
Y'know, I think I'd agree with that idea completely, if you define a "fictitious climate" as one that is changing faster than climate really, normally changes (except following sudden events such as volcanoes, meteor hits, geologic shifts, etc.) .
It does seem to be a nexus of politics, big oil economics, and badly applied science that has led to our current unreal, "fictitious" climate.

smile

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Nasif

That is quite some web site there , I particularly liked the visual Pyramid Energy depiction below.

I have inserted it , hope you dont mind.

ENERGY PYRAMID

the part that I like so much is the portion at the top right
just under the sun where it states that the suns irradiance is
1366 Watts per square meter.

this single square meter would power 52 (26 watt 100 watt luminancy equiv cfl bulbs).

on average a 2 bedroom house with a roof side that faces the sun that is apx 18 ft x 50 ft or 900 square feet
could generate 48000 watts and power 4 houses that use 10 Kw each if solar pannels were 100% efficient.

they are at present only apx 50% efficient using the newest
high efficency solar pannels , but times they are a changing.

so that cuts it down to 2 houses that use 10 Kw each.

I look forward to examining the different charts and information available on the site although I do not agree with the titles of some of the links , mainly because I believe that the current predictiment we are in is a direct result of human
interaction via its usage of fossile fuels.

looking forward to this.

also as anything that I might want to discuss on Climate Change should be located under the Climate Change forum , I will post any further replies there accordingly.

sorry for getting off topic

Last edited by paul; 06/09/08 07:42 PM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
samwik Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
I did a bit of googling just now and thought this might be the best place to put these cosmic surfings....
cool

Just happened to catch a few words from this guy on PBS.
IMHO, it sounded very much like "process" theology/philosophy.

http://viewfromthecenter.com/biographies/primack/index.html

Quote:
Joel R. Primack, Professor of Physics at the University of California, Santa Cruz, specializes in the formation and evolution of galaxies and the nature of the dark matter that makes up most of the matter in the universe. Primack received his A.B. from Princeton in 1966 and his Ph.D. from Stanford in 1970. He was then a Junior Fellow of the Society of Fellows of Harvard University. After helping to create what is now called the "Standard Model" of particle physics, Primack began working in cosmology in the late 1970s and he became a leader in the new field of particle astrophysics. He is one of the principal originators and developers of the theory of Cold Dark Matter, which has become the basis for the standard modern picture of structure formation in the universe.
...In 2004 he chaired an APS committee on NASA funding for astronomy. He has also served as an advisor to and participant in the Science and the Spiritual Quest project, and as chairman of the advisory committee for the AAAS Program of Dialogue on Science, Ethics, and Religion 2000-2002.

http://scipp.ucsc.edu/personnel/profiles/primack.html
Joel R. Primack's Home PageJoel Primack's research has mainly been in relativistic quantum field theory and in cosmology and particle astrophysics, a field that he has helped to create.
scipp.ucsc.edu/personnel/profiles/primack.html - 12k -

Amazon.com: Joel R. Primack: BooksThe View from the Center of the Universe: Discovering Our Extraordinary Place in the Cosmos by Joel R. Primack and Nancy Ellen Abrams (Hardcover - April 6, ...
www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&search-type...mack&page=1 - 119k

primack joel r joel r primack physics department
"Einstein's Idea of God," by Nancy Abrams and Joel Primack, in God for the 21st Century, ed. Russell Stannard ( Philadelphia : Templeton Foundation Press, ...
physics.ucsc.edu/cosmo/primackabrams.html - 11k
http://physics.ucsc.edu/cosmo/primackabrams.html

Gotta run now, but will review this....
~Later
smile

Megastar
Megastar
SamW, This afternoon I took some time to listen to
http://physics.ucsc.edu/cosmo/primackabrams.html
As one who has had a life-long interest in cosmology, I was very impressed.

IMO, Joel Primack, with his short reference to Cabala, was talking about what I mean when I talk about GØD. Great stuff!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear Paul,

The Standard of the Total Solar Irradiance is 1366.75 W/m^2. From this amount, 683.5 W/m^2 are the non-monochromatic incident Solar Radiation upon Earth's surface, from which 1.28 W/m^2 is "stored" in ecosystems. If we talk about shortwave IR, then the Incident Solar IR upon surface would be about 341.75 W/m^2.

It would be fine if you suggest more appropiate titles for some articles. Thanks for your observation.

Best,

Nasif Nahle

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
Nasif

I have replied on the Climate Change forum.

Please redirect any further relavant responces.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, when I first started reading this thread I thought it was a discussion on Linguistics and philosophy of language. But as usual it has been reduced to the usual internet dribble about, religion, politics and global warming. So im going to get back to the thread theme and ignore all the posts before.

Language can be broken down to many forms but the most interesting is Pragmatics. Pragmatics deal with the intention of the sentence/phrase.

Like previously mentioned sentence:

"People who live in glass houses..."

First of all there is the literal translation. What is more interesting is the metaphorical tranlation. From pragmatics point of view we can brake a phrase into three parts, the intent of the speaker, the actual phrase said and the intent recieved by the listener. If a speaker utters the sentence previously mentioned he/she will be implying the meaning that you should not expose your weakness. When the sentence is uttered it doesn't have that meaning anymore, just the direct meaning. Then when the listener hears it it takes meaning again. But by no means does that meaning is quivalent to the meaning intended by the speaker. Rather the meaning is approximated by the listner as to his/her expectation of the intent of the speaker.

To make it clearer imagine someone tells you: "Can you bring me that book over there". There is no real way for the listener to know for sure that the book he/she is thinking the speaker is refering to is the same as he/she is thinking that the utterence refered to. While the meaning of the sentance on its own has no reference at all as you must be in the locale of the speaker to make a reference.

So as an Enlish speaker and can both generate and understand an infinite number of utterenses. But it is impossible for me to ever be certain of the intended meaning of an utterance.

Sorry for no references, blogging from work and dont have my Pholosophy of Language text handy. But Russel, Frege and Gryce are good starts for these questions

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
Gravity is the ultimate capitalist principle. In astronomy, a "rich" region of the universe is one that has more matter, a "poor" region less matter, than average. Gravity magnifies differences that already exist. Denser regions expand more slowly, and less dense regions more rapidly, than average. The inevitable result is that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.Yep, this is quite insightful article. I can try to explain it on background of Aether Wave Theory (AWT), because it can illuminate deeper, how the gravity is working.

By AWT the universe is completely random particle stuff and everything, what we can see from it are the density gradients. This is quite analogous to observation of dense gas or supercritical fluid, from which just a spongy density fluctuations are visible.

Such system appears like foam and it fact it behaves like foam, too. Every foam gets more dense during shaking reversibly. This is because the foam is composed of density gradients and energy wave introduces an new gradients into system, because every wave is gradient driven atemporal element. You can check this behavior on the Java applet herein.

Therefore, with respect to energy spreading, every place, where the energy wave appears is behaving like less or more dense place of environment, i.e. like "blob" or particle. From this aspect of foam behavior the well known principle of particle-wave duality follows and the AWT makes it quite trivial to understand.

Such blob is behaving like optical lens as well and it focuses the another energy density waves from its neighborhood. It's in fact the analogy of gravitational lensing as well. It means, every perturbation inside of our Universe has a tendency to propagate itself by avalanche-like mechanism - and this occurs just because we are concentrated to the observation of gradients, not the chaotic fluctuations.

We can interpret the same phenomena on background of the so called omnidirectional expansion of Universe. What the omnidirectional really means? It means, every place expands with the same speed, no matter, from which position we are observing it. A well known consequence is the so called Hubble red shift. But we can go a slightly deeper and we can ask, what will happen, if some large density fluctuation will expand. In this place the expansion of Universe will be faster, which effectively leads to the further increasing of the local gradient here. We can imagine, the light is spreading from the center of distant galaxy by the gradually slower speed, because the neighboring space will expand during this time. This leads to the observation, every source of light effectively freezes in the expanding space, so it behaves like less or more dense blob at very end (the MOND theory is based on such insight, by the way). And this is what the material particles, the stars and galaxies really are - the areas of information frozen. From AWT follows, these areas cannot be never fully randomly arranged, which in consequence leads to all laws of observable Universe.

Believe it or not, these models are experimentally testable and they can have their observable consequences. For example, the complete unexpected weight lost or dilatation of the iridium kilogram prototype can have a deep meaning from the above perspective, because from this model follows, every piece of dense matter is "precollapsed" already and it expands and "dissolves" in the expanding space-time. You can consider the Expanding Earth theory, dimming standard candle supernovae and acceleration of Universe expansion for further intriguing consequences of this model, which we can discuss later in the thread dedicated to Aether model. It means, a trivial concept of omnidirectional Universe expansion opens whole new cosmology for us.

Please feel free to ask, if you don't understand something, because these insights couldn't be understandable at the first sight, especially in connection with my poor English and my tendency to condense many themes into single place.

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
Originally Posted By: samwik
...LANGUAGE - What does it mean?, How is it used?, Where did a word come from?
The concept of nested density fluctuations of Aether is quite general and it can be applied onto every energy spreading. We should realize, the words and ideas are abstract concepts, which are helping to intensify the mass/energy spreading through civilization by the same way, like the density fluctuations/gradient inside of dense gas are helping to spread the energy. So we can consider the words, ideas and theories as a nested fluctuation of causal space-time, which is represented by quantum foam of electrochemical waves inside of our brain - they're all real energy waves, in fact. The fundamental concept is the gradient concept here: every semantic unit is in fact the denomination of relation between nodes of such foam, i.e. the places of different semantic potential. The notions, ideas and theories are behaving like 0D, 1D, 2D... branes in causal space-time, connecting two or more semantic elements. From this perspective, the speech or exchange of information in general is a sort of electromagnetic inductions between electrochemical waves inside of our neural network mediated by wits.

We can met with many analogies of common wave mechanics during information spreading - for example, we can experience the analogy of gravitational lensing above explained at the moment, some important idea (like the AWT) attracts the another ideas by avalanche-like mechanisms, simply because it focuses the neighboring thinking into it by the same way, like dense vacuum near gravitation body. At the case, this synergy is sufficiently intensive, it can lead to so called information singularity and to the formulation by completely new ideas and concepts in analogy with condensation of ordinary particle matter. Everything in this extent is the consequence of non-linear behavior of gradient driven Aether foam.

In addition, the concept of Aether foam condensation can explain many archetypes and aspects of sacral geometry, (i.e. the Uroboros model of Universe, Tao of five elements and many others) on background of classical Newtonian mechanics and hidden dimensions concept of string theory - but I don't want to interfere this topic by redundant physics - so feel free to find / ask the further explanation here.

I'd like to discuss just a consciousness and semantical aspects of Aether Wave Theory here. The fundamental question in language understanding is, how exactly our brain and neural network works and I'll try to explain it in more detail later.

Z
Superstar
Superstar
Z
The basic concept in brain understanding from AWT perspective is, the neural network is nothing less, then the effective analog simulator of Aether foam. In fact it's a piece of supercritical particle foam, which we are bearing inside of our heads with the exception, the density fluctuations aren't formed by particle gas, but by gradients of electrochemical ions concentration (the calcium ions in particular). These gradients can propagate by large speed along synapses of neuron cells like inertial waves along surfaces of foam. And they're making it less or more dense by the same way, like the propagation of waves makes the soap foam more dense.

Here are three or four mechanisms, how to achieve the dynamic density changes inside of neural network, and they're all based on the concept of memory. If we try to simplify this concept, the neural cells are getting "tired" when serving for propagation of many electrochemical waves in single place, so they increase the density of synapses at this place correspondingly to achieve the most effective energy spreading. The resulting dense place (blob) fixes the route of most effective information spreading into hardwired nodes, which can serve as channels for preferential spreading of electrochemical waves in the future. Such activity occurs in sleep only, when the positive feedback function of neurons is suppressed, or it would lead into neurosis. By such way, the neurons are learning the most successful paradigms of energy spreading, so they're not required to develop them further again and again. The motion of electrochemical waves inside of learned neural network appears something like this by my assumption, it means every wave of electrochemical activity involves many hundreds of neural synapses:

This concept of neural brain isn't very new and we can find it in the work of Pribram and R. Penrose in particular. It gives good meaning with respect to Aether Wave Theory, because the waves of electrochemical activity are behaving like density fluctuations of foam inside of dense particle gas. But heres a difference, because the Penrose considered, the quantum waves are smaller the neurons, being restricted into microtubules by real quantum mechanics effects, while by my opinion they could be much larger then single neural cells. This has an interesting consequence in explanation of many psychic phenomena, like telekinesis and telepathy in particular, because such waves of large amount of collectively moving ions can have a tangible electromechanical effects at the distance on the background of Aharamov-Bohm effect and gravitomagnetic interaction. I will try to explain this concept later in more detail.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.