Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21
R
Megastar
Megastar
R
This is unproductive. You have some fascinating views, Paul, and I thank you for your opinions. No offence intended, but neither of us can learn from the other. There's a logical divide. So, good luck with the theories, there will no doubt be many others more receptive.

"Time is what prevents everything from happening at once" - John Wheeler
P
Megastar
Megastar
P
I agree this is unproductive. and you also have some shared views that are to say the least facinating.

when it comes to logic I dont focus on theory , I focus on the here and now , the known instances , not theory.

and from those instances I build my own theory.

you cant have a can of gas without the can.

when Nikola Tesla transported energy without wires , there was still a medium for transportation.

1/2 that medium was the earth --> GROUND
1/2 was the particles in the air --> the aether as some call it.

Tesla invented the way that we transport electrical energy today , the AC alternator or generator.

yet he was ridiculed until he died.
his thoughts were not main stream either.

but every one of his thousands of patents and inventions worked.

I wouldnt think that he relied on main stream thoughts and/or theories.

I think he had an extremely , amazing , grasp on physics
and that was the foundation he used to build on.

if I had a boat only a few hundred years ago I could not go far because the main stream was that I would fall off the edge of the ocean.

11 years ago when I first participated in this forum nobody here believed that global warming was true.

nobody here believed that pressures in liquids can increase by a factor of (4) when velocity doubles if rotated as in a centrifuge.

I came here to get help from people who I thought to be smart but was opposed by ( main stream ) theory.

they were not concerned with helping , only in ridicule and the dreaded LAWS OF PHYSICS that they so heavily relied on yet didnt understand the physics itself.

it was a cheat sheet crowd more concerned with peer pressure than anything else.

now these things are ( main stream ).

all they could say is that there is no outward force in rotation.
and that it would VIOLATE the KNOWN laws of physics.

Last edited by paul; 06/11/07 02:30 PM.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
M
OP Offline
M
Sorry kids, my image hoster got all dead like.

So I been a tad busy. I'll splain in a sec.

There's the two I started this train wreck with. Glad to see I'm not banned.

Yet.

Sumpin fresh...

I'm still putting the pyramids back together, I get round to it.

Ive also constructing Stonehenge, but that is exclusive for the site of a couple of my friends. But you can lurk that, and it's got stuff that pretains to pyramids.

http://www.hardcorepolitics.com/history-civilization/2547-how-construct-stonehenge.html#post54636

Of course the original pyramid deal is at...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/science-technology/4934-how-build-pyramid.html

Ya I know, shameless self promotion. I feel just aweful about it.

But feel free to join BOTH sites, and reference me, teacher, it's free and they send you a case of beer after your first post. Really, I swear.

Now I'll be back with new space as it gets done and tidy up the pyramids thread real soon like, but I gotta hellofa political debate I'm winning going on right now, with all the bells and whistles...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaking-news/21084-iran-caught-red-handed-shipping-arms-taliban.html

And don't stand there with those looks on your faces, I've allready told them that you guys are just swell, and linked to here and everything.

But you know sites are kinda clanish and folks afraid to go outside, what with me creeping around and all. So don't hold your breath of folks joining.

Afdter all, they get they can stand of me there.

No, wait, that's not what I meant...

What? I've a drawing I want here. How I do that?
M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: paul
"Physicists at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC) in California have succeeded in producing particles of matter from very energetic collisions of light."

Isn't a real big LA supposed to be done about right now over in Europe? Cern? Lecern or sumpin?

Superstar
Superstar
Marchimedes
First of all, Hydrogen consists of one proton and one electron. Hydrogen with a proton and a neutron is deuterium, which makes heavy water when combined with Oxygen. It undergoes neutron radioactive decay to Hydrogen.

Secondly, I still am getting only part of your picture in my window, the right edge is cut off. This makes what you say difficult to completely comprehend.

If you're as smart as you say you are you could find a way to post within the limits of the SAGG screen window.

Amaranth

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Amaranth Rose wrote:

"If you're as smart as you say you are you could find a way to post within the limits of the SAGG screen window."

Exactly.

R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Originally Posted By: Marchimedes
Isn't a real big LA supposed to be done about right now over in Europe? Cern? Lecern or sumpin?

That's right. LHC. http://www.lhc.ac.uk/about-the-lhc.html

Interesting trivia:

"This accelerator will generate vast quantities of computer data, which CERN will stream to laboratories around the world for distributed processing (the GRID technology). In April 2005, a trial successfully streamed 600MB per second to seven different sites across the world. If all the data generated by the LHC is to be analysed, then scientists must achieve 1,800MB per second before 2007."

That's what you call broadband!
___

There are some great hi-res mpg downloads here:

"Supercomputer simulations probe the formation of galaxies and quasars in the universe" http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galform/press/

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: Amaranth Rose II
Marchimedes
First of all, Hydrogen consists of one proton and one electron. Hydrogen with a proton and a neutron is deuterium, which makes heavy water when combined with Oxygen. It undergoes neutron radioactive decay to Hydrogen.

Secondly, I still am getting only part of your picture in my window, the right edge is cut off. This makes what you say difficult to completely comprehend.

If you're as smart as you say you are you could find a way to post within the limits of the SAGG screen window.

Amaranth

Now you want me to hold your hand and walk you through the sttings of YOUR PC?

I see the whole picture, and I'm at a public library generic PC setup.

Nice try though.

Nothing new to see here, move along. I'm taking the weekend off to beat some faces in on the political front, my first love.

Any one see where I'm going with this theory yet?

Superstar
Superstar
"Now you want me to hold your hand and walk you through the sttings of YOUR PC?"

I asked a civil question. I am not a geek, I don't know how to reset my screen when I encounter anomalies. I just use this thing. I'm pretty much at the mercy of the machine. I do know better than to piss off the moderator, however.

Amaranth

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

M
OP Offline
M
I asked a civil question.

Originally Posted By: asker of so-called civil questions

First of all, there ain't no stinkin question there.

Second of all, what with the "If you're as smart" and what not doesn't fall within the realm of civility. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for the insult and abuse game, and I do believe I ask ya'll to "bring it", but for the love of God don't get all whiney on me if you step into my world by choice and then get your teeth kicked in.

Quote:
I am not a geek, I don't know how to reset my screen when I encounter anomalies. I just use this thing. I'm pretty much at the mercy of the machine. I do know better than to piss off the moderator, however.

Right click on your desktop, click properties, goto settings and change the screen area.

Or in the same properties window, click appearence and play in there.

Save a desktop theme before you do any of this cause if you are not a geek it's trial and error.

I'm no geek, just that I'm as smart as I say I am.

Quote:
Amaranth

Redundent

Superstar
Superstar
You must have Aspberger's Syndrome.

R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Marchimedes: "all they could say is that there is no outward force in rotation."

- what do you think of the hypothesis of Ernst Mach, as interpreted by Einstein, who called it Mach's Principle, with reference to his Special Theory of Relativity? Does it fit in with your theory of rotation?

M
OP Offline
M
You must have Aspberger's Syndrome.

Yea, I'm pretty used to people trying to find a way to explain away my intelligence.

Generaly it comes from their lack of self esteem. A problem I don't seem to have.

Of course with your little suggeston there is that those who are afflicted thusly tend to do the opposite of me, namely seek out social contact.

I've been doing this little show for a while now, and haven't run into anything new in quite some time.

You are just another in the group of those who lash out cause you can't stand my attitude yet can't find any mistakes in my theory so you go to the "mental" well.

My favorite group are those that acknoweledge that I've managed to make learning fun, that I present science in a unique fashion.

Then there are all sorts of other groups.

I enjoy the ones who first try to tell me my stuff doesn't work and no one cares. So I challenge them to actually point out a flaw and direct them to the quickly growing views and replies, at which point if they are admin or moderators they close the thread and/or ban me so the numbers don't prove them wrong. What it must be like to fool yourself about the truth facinates me.

Oh so many other traits I've come across in "teacher's pyramid crusade and travelling menagerie". See, I have wrote down in my home site, buried in a place for members only, my plan, my predictions, because right away I realized that with my charming personality and humble disposition, coupled with an amazing theory that solves a 4500 year old mystery, topped of with a undescribable sence-o-humor, that I could do sumpin never seen before. And document it as I go.

You, Amaranth, simply go under the category "petulant", probably the largest group.

I also enjoy the folks who realize I know my stuff and ask me questions.

See, my prefered screenname is teacher.

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: redewenur
Marchimedes: "all they could say is that there is no outward force in rotation."

- what do you think of the hypothesis of Ernst Mach, as interpreted by Einstein, who called it Mach's Principle, with reference to his Special Theory of Relativity? Does it fit in with your theory of rotation?

That's not my quote.

Is someone editing my posts here and putting words in my mouth?

I've had that a few times before when they realize my stuff is solid and I outsmack them all.

R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Originally Posted By: Marchimedes

That's not my quote.

Is someone editing my posts here and putting words in my mouth?

I've had that a few times before when they realize my stuff is solid and I outsmack them all.

My apologies, Marchimedes, Paul said that, not you. So, I'll ask him him if and when he reappears.

Incidentally, did you get around to checking out this?: -

http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galform/press/

M
OP Offline
M

My apologies, Marchimedes, Paul said that, not you. So, I'll ask him him if and when he reappears.

Incidentally, did you get around to checking out this?: -

http://www.mpa-garching.mpg.de/galform/press/

I wasn't accusing you of doing that. You're one of the cool group I run into. Shame it's so seldom.

I'm at a bud's PC now and copying stuff from drive to drive so I don't wanna open a movie, but I just had a eureka moment looking at that site, you know how galaxies are "clustered"? Or they call them super clusters, right?

My theory can kinda explain that haphazard arrangment. I haven't drawn or explained it yet, but it's in here, (points to skull).

Yea red, I really think I've got this pegged, and it's so simple.

Gonna be hell to explain though. And got some guys giving me a hardtime about Stonehenge and that ALWAYS distracts me when someone thinks they know how to move heavy stuff with primative tools better than me. They think about it, I did it for a living.

I just got banned again at my main site. That's the fifth time. So I'm planning some revenge.

Nuttin going on here much yet, but this is my site...

http://nocapsspaces.3.forumer.com/

And please don't ever apologize to me. Makes me appear weak and needy. I dish it out far to much for that.

R
Megastar
Megastar
R
"I just got banned again at my main site. That's the fifth time. So I'm planning some revenge"

Fortunes of war, eh?

Don't get banned from SAGG. There are some very good, friendly people here, but your unconventional approach may be construed as offensive.

Looking forward to your thoughts on that foamy universe structure...

P
Megastar
Megastar
P
"""""""""""

""""""""""""

I dont know !

never was very interested in einstein , its mostly theories
from what I have read ( watched on tv ) about him.

Im more of a practice type of person than a theory type.

arent a lot of his theories being found to be not correct?

I guess I lost interest when he started with time travel.

I do agree that light can travel forward and backward in time
and that light can be used to send construction data to a device that could reassemble matter in the future or the past.

but time itself cannot be manipulated because it has no physical properties.

a camera could be recording the future and sending that data to the past.

a great early warning system , huh !!!

we have to construct it now so that those who are reading this in the future can know where we want the camera to be placed and at which frequency they should use and where to point the data that is sent to the bounce device that bounces the data back to the earth , its that simple.

radio waves and tv signals from the 40's are just now reaching deep into space.

these signals could be returned via light.

get it?

President Bush got it when he saw the plane strike the twin tower at that school in florida before it was televised.

how else could he have seen it?

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
R
Megastar
Megastar
R
Paul

"never was very interested in einstein, its mostly theories

arent a lot of his theories being found to be not correct?"

No...not yet anyway...

http://www2.corepower.com:8080/~relfaq/experiments.html
"the huge experimental support for this theory [special relativity] is sometimes not well known.

http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/HistTopics/General_relativity.html
"Today [general relativity] plays a role in many areas, cosmology, the big bang theory etc. and now has been checked by experiment to a high degree of accuracy."

I like the camera idea, but you need to do some work on the theory...oops, sorry, forgot you don't do theories grin

Still..."its that simple."

- great, so go for it! I'll be your first customer.

M
OP Offline
M
Originally Posted By: paul
"""""""""""

""""""""""""

I dont know !

never was very interested in einstein , its mostly theories

arent a lot of his theories being found to be not correct?

I guess I lost interest when he started with time travel.

I do agree that light can travel forward and backward in time
and that light can be used to send construction data to a device that could reassemble matter in the future or the past.

but time itself cannot be manipulated because it has no physical properties.

a camera could be recording the future and sending that data to the past.

a great early warning system , huh !!!

we have to construct it now so that those who are reading this in the future can know where we want the camera to be placed and at which frequency they should use and where to point the data that is sent to the bounce device that bounces the data back to the earth , its that simple.

radio waves and tv signals from the 40's are just now reaching deep into space.

these signals could be returned via light.

get it?

President Bush got it when he saw the plane strike the twin tower at that school in florida before it was televised.

how else could he have seen it?

Einstien was a hack. Common sense folks. Time travel my ass. The paradox alone eliminates the posibility unless you allow for multiple timelines and then, ah [censored], sorry, very busy with multiple stuff.

The gravity of all the microverses surounding us are what's causing the expansion acceleration of our "visible universe" and the randomness of stuff flying hither and yon creates parts of space where this microverse or that microverse influence this or that area more or less accounting for the so-called "foam" structure.

Now I gotta put that into simple drawings.

No magic, no "dark matter" just gravity and matter flying around just the big band say it should.

how can I be the first to come up with this.

oh, I'm very bright.

Page 2 of 21 1 2 3 4 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.