Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
...ok im not talkin about ghosts or demons
or maybe i am, but i dont know what they r but...i see things...black things they walk with a shape that of a giant ape but seem to have no mass, their eyes...their eyes u cant see them but when they are looking at you, it feels cold, and that there is no hope or happiness left in the world
but ive only been able to see them for mere seconds and they disapate into nothingness but i know they must be there...arent they?
my friend mike has put hours of searching and has found other sightings and incounters
sorry ill have to get the link to the site but 4 now all i have is my words and their name which i find fitting...Shades

(i dont know if im crazy or what but if u thing u might have seen one or something like it plz tell me or tell me of ur expericance)

Sam A. Reaper
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Truly ... you wrote ... "i dont know if im crazy or what but"

And I am not saying you are. But I have spoken with a neighbor who is a psychiatrist about what you wrote and I would recommend that, if your post is serious you act immediately, no delay and no stalling, to seek professional medical help.

If you don't know who to contact go to the nearest hospital emergency room and ask for help finding someone: Bring them a copy of what you wrote above.

You can be easily helped and the strange experiences will go away very quickly. But please do not delay. Do it now.

DA Morgan

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.