Cognitition Enhancers, a phrase I expect we are going to hear a lot more about.

Its all about those that believe that by taking a mixture of chemicals in a pill, their brain power will be increased immeasurably.

American High School students came up with the idea about ten years ago. But now things seem to have moved on somewhat, with various drug companys putting memory enhancers on to the market

As well as America, Russia stepped into the market, and Japan. With Spain announcing their own products, last month, it seems that the UK Government is going to investigate the various claims, it announced today.

Prehaps there is some truth in the idea, prehaps not, but an increasing number of UK students are experimenting.

Dr.Timothy Leary, 30 years ago advocated people going on 'mind blowing' trips in the 60's, using the newly discovered psychedelic drugs of the day. Sometimes with unfortunate consequences.
These cognitive enhancers are supposed to grow additional brain synapses, or connections, where there were none before.
(According to the Medical blurb)

Still.... people being human will try anything if they believe it will move them up the scale in mental ability by taking a pill. So I have no doubt this movement will grow in popularity, and make another fortune for the drug companys, whether they work or not.
I am not going to put up any url's, not wishing to give them the publicity.

--------------------
"You will never find a real Human being - even in a mirror." .....Mike Kremer.

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.