Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 183 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 118 of 120 1 2 116 117 118 119 120
Megastar
Megastar
"Not in her profile which you have such an issue with in regards to me."TT

Not in her profile?

Then what does one call this interesting profile info? Homepage: http://rsittlerbooks.com

TT, I see a BIG blush

BTW, are you posting from a galaxy far, far, away? I assume! Did a mod send you there? laugh

Last edited by Revlgking; 10/12/14 07:06 PM.

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
Superstar
Superstar
I really need to update that web page. All my cats have died, and my youngest brother has the dog now. She was more than I could keep up with when I had my knee replaced. Fifty pounds of hyper adolescent dog was more than I could handle while I was recuperating from the knee surgery. I still don't walk very fast, but the knee is healed and the pain (excruciating) is gone, so I count it good. Having had several cats has been good experience to draw on when dealing with the forum. :-)

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Originally Posted By: Revlgking

Not in her profile?

Then what does one call this interesting profile info? Homepage: http://rsittlerbooks.com

I see some information regarding the fact that she authored some books and that she is interested in biology, yet it doesn't speak of an agenda, personal beliefs nor association to a particular political ideal.
All the kinds of things you seem to find missing from my profile and exemplified by you when using your own profile for the standard.

Like I said: You have issues with my profile as it is because it doesn't satisfy your need to label me, and for some reason it offends your self control and willpower to force me into submission.

BTW, are you posting from a galaxy far, far, away? I assume! Did a mod send you there? laugh

Probably not far enough for your satisfaction, but no still untouched by the moderators of this forum. They seem to have taken more of an interest (historically) in your psychological outbursts regarding me and your advertisements of wondercafe, than me personally.

So.. how about that ignore button smile

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!

Megastar
Megastar
WOW! Now over 8,700,000 ........................ and counting!

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
WOW! Now over 8,700,000 ........................ and counting!

Wow!

But rev.. no one hardly writes here but you.
Out of the 2000 posts (of which you make over 60%) 8,699,000 find no interest in this topic.

That's gotta be some kind of record to be dissed as often as you have. Perhaps you have GOD willing it to be so?

Or maybe you should try to write something about philosophy of religions rather than the philosophy of rev. lgk.? wink

B
Megastar
Megastar
B
Perhaps we could persuade "Newton" to post in this thread. Think what that would do for its stats! It might stop him from clogging up other threads. Could be a win - win situation. smile

There never was nothing.
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
I'm pretty sure the rev. looks at any post (other than mine) as an opportunity to express his views of GOD, and would welcome any activity as a sign from GOD, which he may boast as the results of his GOD-like efforts! wink
As for the stats.. not sure Newton would post in the NQS section to have his efforts downgraded. However I'm sure the rev. would love to imagine his stats are increasing so he can toast and boast the imagined personal glory.

I kinda like the way one of his buddies at wondercafe put it tho, regarding those stats:
Quote:

Your threads seem to get views, but not much else. You link to them in places like Twitter and About.com I see. That will drive up views, and a lot of the views will be bot re-indexing the thread for search engines. Bragging about views like you do is pointless, as 8,000,000 views doesn't mean anything when you only have 2000 replies. That's 4000 views per reply, which is a nonsensical ratio. Either there is a bug in the counting system once it reaches a certain number, or Google had issues. One reply for every 4000 views is Nigerian email territory.

The search engines seem to be adding unto his count without there actually being anyone to view the content of his posts or any part of this thread.
I guess that means he's not really being dissed by passers by who have no interest. What it really means is no one is even coming to look at all.
Not sure which is worse. Reveling in the imagined glory of numbers that don't account for anyone actually showing up to view the thread, or imagining you have over 8 million people come to look and turn away because they find nothing of interest to engage in.

Either way it seems the rev. is bliss-ed out on the illusions of personal glory and righteousness, and marches to the beat of his own drum.
It might be he and Newton have something in common along those lines.

Megastar
Megastar
Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Perhaps we could persuade "Newton" to post in this thread. Think what that would do for its stats! It might stop him from clogging up other threads. Could be a win - win situation. smile
Are you JoeKING, Bill S? But I enjoy a joke. What a "DYNAMIC DUO" that would be!

Who among us is interested in wasting our time reading "mind-numbing posts" like those by TT--to quote Ellis, from away back. Such posts seriously detract from the value of SAGG.

Does anyone get any value from what TT posts? Check TT's profile. Are they from a real person? Or a robot?

T
Megastar
Megastar
T

Does anyone get any value from what TT posts? Check TT's profile. Are they from a real person? Or a robot?

chansen
chansen The Jesus of Wondercafe2

Linds, if it wasn't for Tutor Turtle, it would just be you talking to yourself. Which it pretty much is for stretches.

Your threads seem to get views, but not much else. You link to them in places like Twitter and About.com I see. That will drive up views, and a lot of the views will be bot re-indexing the thread for search engines. Bragging about views like you do is pointless, as 8,000,000 views doesn't mean anything when you only have 2000 replies. That's 4000 views per reply, which is a nonsensical ratio. Either there is a bug in the counting system once it reaches a certain number, or Google had issues. One reply for every 4000 views is Nigerian email territory.

And for a subforum called "Not-Quite-Science", you're expanding the definition of "not quite". From what I've seen, I agree with Tutor Turtle, and I think he has been quite reasonable.

Evidently Chansen from wondercafe does wink

Megastar
Megastar
Chansen, The Jesus? of Wondercafe2 laugh

Jesus? Did you nominate yourself, Chansen? cool Good for you!
NB: I do not like offering put-downs. Surely most GOOD People, including atheists/agnostics that I know, usually enjoy give encouragement to others, eh!
===================================
Quote:
You Linds, if it wasn't for Tutor Turtle, it would just be you talking to yourself.
So what! I like my own company. I learn a lot listening to that which Generates Order and Design within me. No mind-numbing headaches.

Your threads seem to get views, but not much else. So? Politicians can love votes with having to listen to speeches from voters. BTW, in other forums, as well as here, I get all the feed-back I need, and then some.

Quote:
You link to them in places like Twitter and About.com I see.
BTW, thanks for the chat. It reveals a lot about the kind of person you are.

Quote:
That will drive up views, and a lot of the views will be bot re-indexing the thread for search engines.
Does it drive up views me, and NOT for others? If so, that tells me something!

Quote:
Bragging about views like you do is pointless, as 8,000,000 views doesn't mean anything when you only have 2000 replies.
2000 replies keep me busy and content!

That's 4000 views per reply, which is a nonsensical ratio.

Quote:
Either there is a bug in the counting system once it reaches a certain number, or Google had issues. One reply for every 4000 views is Nigerian email territory.
Thanks for the info!

Quote:
And for a sub forum called "Not-Quite-Science", you're expanding the definition of "not quite". From what I've seen, I agree with Tutor Turtle, and I think he has been quite reasonable.
If you think so, set up a thread with him.

Quote:
Evidently Chansen from wondercafe does ...
What happened? Did someone fall out of bed? laugh

Last edited by Revlgking; 11/06/14 04:16 AM. Reason: a

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Quote:
Bragging about views like you do is pointless, as 8,000,000 views doesn't mean anything when you only have 2000 replies.
2000 replies keep me busy and content!
Well sure.. over 60% of those replies to this thread were made by you. It's just weird tho that you admit to feeling fulfilled, let alone having a fondness for talking to yourself.. frown

Quote:
Evidently Chansen from wondercafe does ...
What happened? Did someone fall out of bed? laugh
Maybe you? cool

Megastar
Megastar
Goodness, Order and Design, 2006--
The following is the latest edit.

I think of GØD as goodness,
Order and design,
Which lives in perfect harmony
Within this human soul of mine.

[color:#FF6600]GØD's not some distant super being,
Who lives in heaven, apart,
GØD is the One who dwells within
Each open, willing heart.

GØD dwells within each one of us,
And when we give the nod,
With every breath we all live in
At-one-ment & omni-present GØD.

=========000000000=========[/color]

Last edited by Revlgking; 11/20/14 06:12 PM. Reason: Always helpful

Megastar
Megastar
NOW THAT WAS FAST! We are on the way to 10,000,000?

Last edited by Revlgking; 12/24/14 01:48 AM. Reason: Always helpful

Megastar
Megastar
[quote=Revlgking]Goodness, Order and Design, IS deep within this heart of mine, 2006--
==============================
The following is the latest edit.

I think of G Ø D as goodness,
Order and design,
Which lives in perfect harmony
Within this human soul of mine.

G Ø D's not some distant super being,
Who lives in heaven, apart,
G Ø D is the One who dwells within
Each open, willing heart.

G Ø D lives in each and all of us,
I've never thought, that's odd!
With every breath at-one-ment's ours,
At one with omni-present G Ø D.

Lindsay King

=========000000000=========

Megastar
Megastar
Was there a thread in SAGG on Hypnosis?

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
If there was you'd be on it. You mention it in every thread that you can reference your personal history and biography inclusive of the fact that you can hypnotize folks.
Hypnotism:
Suggestion as in the courtship of religion, followed by references to the establishment of value systems, followed by the hunt to track down and kill anything outside of the measured value system.
To firmly establish thoughts in the mind as reality in order to soothe the intellect and herd large numbers of individuals into social directions and personal belief. wink

Megastar
Megastar
I asked,
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
and got the following response, which is nothing but one BIG FAT ad hominem:
Quote:
If there was you'd be on it....To firmly establish thoughts in the mind as reality in order to soothe the intellect and herd large numbers of individuals into social directions and personal belief)
Says the master 'adhominist' who loves using 'demagoguery' (appeals to common prejudice to gain money and power) and abhors 'dialoguery'(a pleasant, helpful, and rational conversation).

T
Megastar
Megastar
T
Says the master 'adhominist' who loves using 'demagoguery' (appeals to common prejudice to gain money and power)

If that were true, I'd pay your doctor bills.
and abhors 'dialoguery'(a pleasant, helpful, and rational conversation).

Also an untruth. I applaud a good conversation.
Have you ever had one where you didn't try to dominate the subject with your narcissism rev.?

Megastar
Megastar
Originally Posted By: Tutor Turtle
[quote=Revlgking] Says the master 'ad-hominist' who loves using 'demagoguery' (appeals to common prejudice to gain money and power) and eschews 'dialoguery'...
... If that were true, I'd pay your doctor bills.
laugh laugh laugh Three cheers, for the JOKE OF THE WEEK!
And thank G O D for The Button ... smile

===================================================

Last edited by Revlgking; 01/26/15 08:06 PM.

E
Megastar
Megastar
E
Hi Rev--- I just dropped by and I see the Philosophy of Religions is still going strong!!! So is TT I see.

That's amazing.

Good news about the knee--- even if you can't walk so well not having pain is worth it! Sadly my little pug died, so now I have only my disdainful, fluffy, ginger cat, who misses the dog in no way at all. So long as I keep him fed and warm he has decided to stay, especially as I have finally taken up his suggestion and cleared the place of dogs!

Last edited by Ellis; 04/18/15 08:01 AM. Reason: accuracy
Page 118 of 120 1 2 116 117 118 119 120

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.