Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys obviously have absolutely no life if you type this much on a computer about global warming. We are all going to die so who really cares about that. The world is going to end no matter what so why worry about it. YOU GUYS ARE STUPID TO EVEN WASTE THE TIME WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT.

Megastar
Megastar
Brian, I've sure learned a lot about global climate change by following these threads for just a week or two now. Not only do I see how complex the climate is, but I also am learning how to define and understand the problems of quantifying climate change as a part of the whole earth/solar-system dynamic. I understand your feelings, stated above; but I think it's not a waste of time if you can finally see or learn of a way to save the world.

"Life is nature's way of turning light into heat." --R.Dawson
We've gotta stop being so efficient at that!
~Samwik

Pyrolysis creates reduced carbon! ...Time for the next step in our evolutionary symbiosis with fire.
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Brian wrote:
"We are all going to die so who really cares about that."

Well based on that logic I suggest you start smoking cigarettes. Cook your brains with heroin. And take up base-jumping while stoned as a hobby.
Maybe with a stick of dynamite clamped between your teeth. I hear it is a real blast.

Some of us are interested in the quality of our lives. And some of us are interested in the quality of the lives of our children too. You, apparently, are a teenager who has yet to grow out of a phase that all of us who are adults have experienced. Put a smile on your face. Soon those connections in your brain will be rewired and your attitude will change.

DA Morgan
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.