Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
I believe their is a multiverse, an infinite world of universes. However, I thought about it and decided it must be ordered. Albert Einstein said that God does not play dice with the universe. Like the the planets in our solar system orbit around the sun I believe our universe is in a undisclosed number of universes rotating around what I call a "sunburst" and that this solar system of universes is in a galaxy of universes. Since gravity bends light, light would be trapped in our finite universe; a sphere. Does our universe have an axis no but that does not mean that it does not orbit around a sunburst. Light still escapes our universe because of gravity from outside our universe. The space inbetween two bodies suggests gravity so we must be close to a space that contains gravity otherwise the universe wouldn't be expanding at an accelerated rate. Our universe is cold at 2.7 degrees Kelvin and we must be away from the sunburst because the edges of the universe do not indicate an increase of temperature.

B
B
Cant wait for Uncle Al and Morgan on this one

R
RM Offline
Superstar
Superstar
R
heh! heh!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.