Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#13614 01/08/06 07:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dan,
I could prune a lot but in the interest of lively conversation I have let things stand that are not necessarily Science. Take it easy, you don't have to have 100% Science in every post to be a science forum. You do have to know when to overlook and when to oversee. Lighten up a bit and try to have some fun. You'd be surprised what it'll do for your morale. Save me a glass of the good stuff, will you? I want to talk to that invisible purple rhino too. smile

#13615 01/08/06 07:55 AM
B
Superstar
Superstar
B
Save me a glass of the good stuff, will you? I want to talk to that invisible purple rhino too.

- Hehe - you've got to love her.

Blacknad.

#13616 01/14/06 05:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take it easy, you don't have to have 100% Science in every post to be a science forum. You do have to know when to overlook and when to oversee. Lighten up a bit and try to have some fun. You'd be surprised what it'll do for your morale.
REP: Honestly Rose .. The 100% Science topics when start getting converging towards Self or the Consciousness the problem appears.
Suddenly we get scared of loosing what we believed in for thousands of years.
In many ways we are like monkeys to next Evolutionary Answer.

#13617 01/14/06 10:59 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Not 100% science Rose. Right now I'd consider it an improvement if we saw 51%. In short ... a simple majority.

DA Morgan
#13618 01/18/06 06:42 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
And sometimes dvk one person is considered sick. Please seek help from a competently trained and certified clinician.

DA Morgan
#13619 01/19/06 05:21 AM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
I had my next door neighbor, a psychiatrist, review some of your postings ... talking about some mythical fabrication of the human imagination is not the biggest issue you need to confront. Seek professional help.

DA Morgan
#13620 01/19/06 11:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am talking to the most intelligent people found on earth.They invested their Life in search of the Truth and I do not think your psychiatrist understands how Freud obtain his thesis. And I am fully aware of what I am saying. So far there is no proof that I am anywhere near foolishness.
Yes there are few things which remains outside the boundary of Science and admit that unless Science upgrades itself I stand to face this kind of opposition from insane minds.
Talking about cures ask your psychiatrist some more questions:
1.How can he explain his standard perfect behaviour when there is so much violence in this world?Does he mean to say that George Bush , Saddam Hussein , Osama , Iran , Japan , Sir Roger Penrose,Matrix Creator all are mad when they swear by God.
2.Is your scientist more capable of explaining natural selection of the unnatural behavior?
3.Can your close friend provide answers for Manufactured Bird Flu which took extremly linearized process to come into existence in the first place. Same for the Sex which is given so much credit in his field.Is everything only and only about Sex?
4.What does he has to offer for the Mad Christ and Mad Buddha who chose to remain Silent.?
5.And finally what does he has to say about you who refuses to acknowledge the greatness of my work.
Answers are there when you understand that there are reasons beyond the normal reasoning.
So far you have taken great pain to serve the people in need .. But Honestly will you not like to save another Kind Soul who is in your knowledge.

#13621 01/19/06 07:03 PM
R
RM Offline
Superstar
Superstar
R
" So far there is no proof that I am anywhere near foolishness."

BWAAA HA HA HAH HAH HA HA HA HAAAAAA!

In answer to all your questions that ask; can science...

The answer is yes.

#13622 01/19/06 07:11 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dvk your contact with reality is tenuous. Your delusions to the contrary notwithstanding.

But to answer your questions for those who are able to read and comprehend.

Q1. How can he explain his standard perfect behaviour when there is so much violence in this world?

A1. Violence has been a NORMAL human behaviour since the dawn of our existence. Violence or the lack thereof is irrelevant to issues of sanity.

Q2. Is your scientist more capable of explaining natural selection of the unnatural behavior?

A2. Yes!

Q3. Can your close friend provide answers for Manufactured Bird Flu?

A3. Yes! See the answer to Q3. It is just natural evolution at work. Or would you prefer to believe that Bird Flu is the creation of an evil entity that intentionally creates diseases to kill children?

Q4. What does he has to offer for the Mad Christ and Mad Buddha who chose to remain Silent.?

A4. Haloperidol and Thorazine. I'd suggest you reread this question in light of your denial that you need clinical intervention.

Q5. And finally what does he has to say about you who refuses to acknowledge the greatness of my work.

A5. He says I should continue to try to get you to seek clinical support from a psychiatrist as you are giving clear indications of needing it.

And you conclude by writing: "So far you have taken great pain to serve the people in need .. But Honestly will you not like to save another Kind Soul who is in your knowledge."

I would. Which is why I am urging you see a psychiatrist.

DA Morgan
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.