Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.


The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online
0 registered (), 225 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Is there anybody out there?
by paul
12/07/19 03:58 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
True 1
paul 1
Page 9 of 15 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#12930 - 02/11/06 04:26 AM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Anonymous
Unregistered


A reminder to all and sundry:

"Postings containing spam, those that are threatening or devoid of science will be deleted at the moderator's discretion."

If any more threats of ANY sort are made I will go to zero-tolerance mode and remove all such posts. persistence in threatening will result in loss of the privilege of posting here. You have the right to your own opinion, you do not have the right to make threats, mundane or supernatural. Period.

"Amaranth"

Top
.
#12931 - 02/12/06 12:25 AM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
Member Rated:
posted February 10, 2006 08:15 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Blacknad and you other crusaders, how can you allow this man to mock your Lord and you say nothing, it is worse than giving the other cheek. Let us rebuke the works of the evil one."


Philege,

I have had a good constructive discussion with Dan and have learnt to respect him. I agree with many of his points, but not all. I have realised that it all depends upon your starting point - and everything flows from there. We have different paradigms and we therefore interpret information in different ways.

My faith in God is intact and very strong, I have experienced too much of the supernatural - before I came to Christ my life was screwed and I was heavily into witchcraft - I have seen things that leave me in no doubt that 'what we can see is not all there is'.

But I have also decided that SAGG was becoming a bit of an obsession and I need to spend more time engaging in life. So I will not spend so much time defending my beliefs and I am content to know that God is capable of looking after himself. So I just read and learn from SAGG now, there are some excellent current threads on the science board.

Christianity is attacked all over the net, do you want to have a full time occupation of posting in the myriad forums?

And I'm sorry to say that I find your method of defending God to be offensive. You descend to insult, threats and the ridiculous, (come on - how many times does Amaranth have to censor the contents of your posts?). Your challenge to pray for a cancer ridden child and your statement that he/she will be saved because God always answers your prayers sounds pretty much out of line with 'You shall not test the Lord your God'. To me you sound mentally unstable and need a little help connecting with reality. I am sorry to say that to you - but I think it's true.

I seem to remember that you have a failsafe method of winning the lottery - how did that go?

Your answer to Dan's eight statements simply show that you just don't understand what's at the core of his arguments. You need to think more deeply about what he says.

Your answer to number one is theologically incorrect and infers some things that we just cannot know.

And your threat to rot Dan's finger makes me think that you might sympathise with the Muslims's who threaten death to cartoonists.

Blacknad.

[ February 10, 2006, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Blacknad ]

That's okay Blacknad, dance with the devil if you want. Thanks for saying I am mentally unstable, God bless you. I think a Christian who embrances homosexuality is mentally sick and unstable so don't take the speck out of my eye when you have more than a fat log in your eye As for Amaranth, you say I threatened Dan, however if you look closely at what he wrote, he dared me to ask God to make his finger bad, so I did not threaten him, I was prepared to prove him wrong.

As for D. A. Morgan
It seems your IQ has really begun to reverse, read what I said about the real cause of all the disease by the ruler of this earth before you claim I did not answer your questions. Frankly I don't care if Aramanth continues to unfairly give all that Dan writes freedom, but hen pecks
all that I write, the fact of the matter is anyone who defies my God will see my wrath in script. There is NO compromise and if you want to martyr me from your site then go ahead but I will not stand by like stupid Blacknad creeping up Dans poophole and allowing him to insult the Lord so openly. I dispise him for that. Get stuffed Blacknad.

Top
#12932 - 02/12/06 12:30 AM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
I seem to remember that you have a failsafe method of winning the lottery - how did that go?

Oh by the way, I have won six numbers in the daily lottery for seven days in a row. If you want me to post my number daily for you I will certainly do so, just to prove a point. I do not lie!

Top
#12933 - 02/12/06 05:10 AM Re: Proof that God did not create life
DA Morgan Offline
Megastar

Registered: 10/17/04
Posts: 4136
Loc: Seattle, WA
Philege wrote:
"I think a Christian who embrances homosexuality is mentally sick and unstable"

Well Philege if you wish to adhere strictly to the bible then lets get to it. When do you plan to start stoning adulterers. Because if you don't you are just advertising religious hypocrisy ... only wanting to enforce that which you agree with. Another strong point of similarity between you, the Taliban, and bin Laden. You guys would be the best of buddies. And, of course, you could all hate me with equal gusto.

Philege wrote:
"... the fact of the matter is anyone who defies my God will see my wrath in script."

Your god? Do you have the receipt from the purchase. Because it seems the batteries need to be replaced.

Philege wrote:
"...if you want to martyr me...."

Yep just like bin Laden. You too are so similar it is amazing. To fear-mongers hiding behind their religion to promote hatred and hypocrisy.

We are not insulting your lord. We are saying your personal interpretation is painfully in violation of all reasonable interpretations of that religion in the same way that Moslem extremists redefine their religion into a farse. And if your god does exist he certainly can not be smiliing about someone violating his most sacred principles on his behalf. If he wants to be defended let him get off his furry butt and do it himself.

Winning at gambling ... certainly doing the lords work. Going to the Fred Hutch tomorrow morning. Pray harder hypocrite.
_________________________
DA Morgan

Top
#12934 - 02/12/06 11:22 AM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Blacknad Offline
Superstar

Registered: 10/05/05
Posts: 901
Loc: Coventry, England
Philege,

If anyone decides to insult God, it is their freedom to do so. I am not a self appointed guardian of the internet. I get angry at political correctness in its many forms and the thought policing that goes on today by the far left in Britain - (even though I'm left of centre, politically). I am not going to engage in trying to suppress people expressing themselves, by threats and taunts.

And as for sucking up to Dan - see it as you will, but his arguments carry some weight and he has caused me to examine what I believe more that anything else has - and his unbelief is not reactionary, it is deeply held and well thought out, but you have never engaged with him long enough to find out.

I have also never said I think that homosexuality is right. I do not, but you seem to have missed the point that Christ said he had come to fulfil the law. The law was based upon enmity and wrath. When the unfaithful woman was brought before Christ for stoning, what did he say? 'Only those without any wrong in them can stand in judgement of this woman's behaviour.' And then (with the implication that He had the right to stand in judgement), he forgave her, but told her to mend her ways.

The law showed us what things are like if we choose separation from God - Christ showed us what it is like to live under grace.

So I engage with gays as if there is no issue, but I'm prepared to be true to scripture and say I do not agree with their behaviour if I'm asked, just as I know that some aspects of my own behaviour aren?t right. I find it hateful that some Christians will go out of their way to offend, insult and damn someone based upon their sexual orientation or behaviour.

WHAT ABOUT LOVE?

Philege - "I despise him for that."

- Has your particular flavour of Christianity made you full of anger and judgement?

Philege ? ?Get stuffed Blacknad.?

- Again, is this where your Christianity brings you.

I challenge you to think about what Christ meant when he told us to love even our enemies. Christ DID judge and insult people, but surprisingly this behaviour was reserved exclusively for Religious leaders who oppressed their people. As a believer you have no grounds for dealing with anyone without tolerance and acceptance, whilst speaking what you perceive to be the truth (but humbly, knowing that it is your own fallible interpretation of matters that are deep and complex).

Regards,

Blacknad.

Top
#12935 - 02/12/06 12:23 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
Blacknad - I humbly apologise for my rude remarks, which were said out of foolish anger, the new day and your posting has made me realise that I am not serving the interests of christianity by my actions. Thanks to some influence from you, I sometime ago re examined myself spiritually and found some elements lacking. So I began once again to attend church regularly and confession as well as regularly reading the scriptures. Funny enough I was once like D. A. Morgan, I could not see anything right about the bible. It took God to make me see the way. Yes his postings may seem rational in some respects but admittedly some of them are down right blasphemous. What I really should do is pray for God to work His way into Morgan's life. You are quite right and again I apologise for my moments of foolishness.

Top
#12936 - 02/12/06 12:39 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
Winning at gambling ... certainly doing the lords work. Going to the Fred Hutch tomorrow morning. Pray harder hypocrite.

Playing the lottery which goes to a lot of good causes, and you don't know what I do with my winnings, maybe I donate them all to charity. If this would go one iota towards changing your attitude I would gladly stop gambling. The fact of the matter is we all sin in some form or another and no one person can stop doing wrong entirely. As for Fred Hutch, you refused to give a name for me, well I leave this in God's wonderful hands.

Your god? Do you have the receipt from the purchase. Because it seems the batteries need to be replaced.

My God because you compare my God to Bin Laden's
I do not own God, so what receipt are you writing about. Do not suppose that my God is Bin Laden's just because he claims so. My God introduced a law of love through His Son Jesus and I have never killed anyone. How can you compare me and my beliefs to someone like that. I now realise through Blacknad that it is a waste of time trying to convince someone like you to think differently. God in HIs own way, and on His own day will reveal himself to you, and like Paul you will do His work with vigour and power the opposite of your hateful thinking. I realise that reading your postings concerning God will start to influence me like they are influencing to Blacknad, therefore I will avoid reading them in future for they are inspired by the wicked one. Of this I have no doubt whatsoever. Goodbye servant of darkness!

Top
#12937 - 02/12/06 02:19 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
DA Morgan Offline
Megastar

Registered: 10/17/04
Posts: 4136
Loc: Seattle, WA
Philege wrote:
"My God because you compare my God to Bin Laden's"

Your GOD is bin Laden's. One and the same. The GOD of Abraham to you ... Ibrahim to bin Laden. Creator of the same Garden of Eden. Creator of the very same Adam to both of you. Creator of Satan to you, Iblis to him. Creator of the very same Jesus to you ... Isa to the Quranic writers. You are two peas from the same pod. You are believers in the exact same religion. The differences are as insignificant. Two dogs from the same litter.

Philege wrote:
"My God introduced a law of love through His Son Jesus"

Please correct me if I missed something here but isn't he the same GOD that inspired the following two passages?

"And the company shall stone them with stones, and dispatch them with their swords; they shall slay their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses with fire."
Ezekiel 23:47

I can definitely feel the love. The love that brought us smallpox, polio, malaria, leukemia. I think we could all use a little less of that type of loving but thank you for trying to humanize the monster.

How about another test of your integrity? Read the following passage and tell me its source:
"Who forsaketh the religion of Abraham save him who befooleth himself?"

It is cited in the Hamas Charter (Article 27).

The religion of Abraham ... that's your religion.

Philege wrote:
"your postings concerning God will start to influence me like they are influencing to Blacknad, therefore I will avoid reading them in future for they are inspired by the wicked one."

Did you come here to SAGG to preach or to learn? To hide your head in the sands of ignorance rather than open your mind to new ideas? Seems to me you came to the wrong place.

So please do go confess your sins ... as you have many ... most obviously pride. I, on the other hand, wish to thank Kate and Rose and Rusty for cleaning the cage and making this possible.
_________________________
DA Morgan

Top
#12938 - 02/12/06 03:09 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
Member Rated:
posted 12 February, 2006 09:19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Philege wrote:
"My God because you compare my God to Bin Laden's"

Your GOD is bin Laden's. One and the same. The GOD of Abraham to you ... Ibrahim to bin Laden. Creator of the same Garden of Eden. Creator of the very same Adam to both of you. Creator of Satan to you, Iblis to him. Creator of the very same Jesus to you ... Isa to the Quranic writers. You are two peas from the same pod. You are believers in the exact same religion. The differences are as insignificant. Two dogs from the same litter.

If one reads the Koran one can see that there is something very different between it and the Bible. If you read the story of Joseph in the Koran, it tells you that the other women asked Pharoah's wife 'To swear by Allah' now we all know that the Egyptians at that time believed in Ra the Sun God and Isis etc, so one can see an obvious fabrication within the Koran. One can find many such inconsistencies with our scriptures that make me seriously doubt whether the God the claim to worship is one and the same as ours.

Also Mohammed cannot even be compared with Jesus, because he was a sinner and an ordinary man who married and for many years was a heathen. Funny enough the Moslems claim that Mohammed confirmed the Gospel was true and yet they despise we who uphold it. I would describe Islam as the Revelation description of "Looked like a lamb but spoke as a dragon." So Mr. Morgan Islam is not one dot or one iota the same as Christianity in my estimation at least. Sorry I can't confirm where your note comes from I don't have a photgraphic memory.

Top
#12939 - 02/12/06 07:12 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
DA Morgan Offline
Megastar

Registered: 10/17/04
Posts: 4136
Loc: Seattle, WA
Philege wrote:
"If one reads the Koran one can see that there is something very different between it and the Bible."

Yep ... one was written in one language the other in another language. Both are celebrations of one and the same GOD and a religion originating with one and the same man. You want to claim your version is more correct than theirs have at it. GOD made far more of them than he did you and your kind. And certainly GOD has shown them favor as he instructed all to be fruitful and multiply and they've done one heck of a good job of following the rule.

Philege also wrote:
"Also Mohammed cannot even be compared with Jesus, because he was a sinner and an ordinary man who married and for many years was a heathen."

And your source for this information is? Provide me with verifiable information. Sources that can be verified. Not authorless books written in a language you can not read and intentionally mistranslated repeatedly. Give me facts or admit you are just making it all up.

Then Philege wrote:
"Oh so you thought I was leaving, I meant that I would not read any more of your tripe"

But you didn't. You lied. Lying is a sin. You are a sinner. Go confess you sins.

Then Philege wrote:
"Don't forget that God introduced a New Covenant through His Son Jesus. Above relates to the Old covenant."

New Covenant? You mean what he did before was wrong? He made a mistake? He was at one time an evil bloodthirsty monster but he got into a 12 step program and reformed?

How can a perfect deity change its mind except to admit its lack of perfection?

You'd think a real GOD would have other than fools for minions.
_________________________
DA Morgan

Top
#12940 - 02/12/06 11:19 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
Philege also wrote:
"Also Mohammed cannot even be compared with Jesus, because he was a sinner and an ordinary man who married and for many years was a heathen."

Ask any Moslem, or purchase the Koran, the whole story is in there. Use your blinking internet, type Mohamed in G-O-O-G-L-E or read Rushdies 'Satanic Verses'

Top
#12941 - 02/12/06 11:21 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
Then Philege wrote:
"Oh so you thought I was leaving, I meant that I would not read any more of your tripe"

But you didn't. You lied. Lying is a sin. You are a sinner. Go confess you sins.

I have the free will to change my mind as I see fit. You are not my fairy God father to tell me what I can or cannot do. Besides I was responding to what you wrote, you did ask some questions didn't you? Yes I am a sinner, a repentant one.

Top
#12942 - 02/12/06 11:23 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
New Covenant? You mean what he did before was wrong? He made a mistake? He was at one time an evil bloodthirsty monster but he got into a 12 step program and reformed?

No [content deleted], the first covenant was only for the Jews, the second covenant is for every one, unfortunately even for you.

Top
#12943 - 02/13/06 01:21 AM Re: Proof that God did not create life
DA Morgan Offline
Megastar

Registered: 10/17/04
Posts: 4136
Loc: Seattle, WA
Philege:
I have read Rushdie but I have my own opinion. Do you have one or am I talking to a parrot?

Philege wrote:
"You are not my fairy God father to tell me what I can or cannot do."

Come now ... just a few days ago you told me I was powerful enough to have personally created smallpox. Then you were begging others to join your hate-filled tirade to condemn me in the name of GOD. You can't have it both ways. While I am not your fairy GOD father I am the invisible purple rhinoceros.

Philege wrote:
"the first covenant was only for the Jews, the second covenant is for every one, unfortunately even for you."

Can someone get Philege a synapse or two. You mean GOD had one set of rules for thousands of years for Jews and woke up one morning and decided to create another set of conflicting rules for Indians, Azeris, Turks, and Afrikaaners? Wow!

Did he or did he not slaughter everyone on the planet including newborn infants?

Did he or did he not create smallpox?

Your hypocrisy is seemingly boundless?
_________________________
DA Morgan

Top
#12944 - 02/13/06 09:10 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
Can someone get Philege a synapse or two. You mean GOD had one set of rules for thousands of years for Jews and woke up one morning and decided to create another set of conflicting rules for Indians, Azeris, Turks, and Afrikaaners? Wow!

Okay Mr.purple rhinoceros, I'll explain a thing or two. The Jews were chosen by God to be rulers of this earth. There was a condition set to this. If the Jews followed God's laws given through Moses they would inherit the kingdom, however if they did not they would lose everything which would then be given to others. Also don't forget there are many other false religions now don't pretend you know that your master 'Uncle Lucy'is the one who set these up to confuse mankind not God. God is wonderful for me, I don't know about you who abides in darkness. Everytime you say something bad about my God my faith multiplies hundredfold. In fact I am glad to have been part of this forum, because it has helped my spirituality to grom immensely. Thanks for tempering my faith Mr. Morgan, please keep it up, its fantastic. Alleluiah!!!!!!!!!

Top
#12945 - 02/13/06 09:24 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Philege Offline
Senior Member

Registered: 12/30/04
Posts: 184
Loc: United Kingdom
Did he or did he not slaughter everyone on the planet including newborn infants?

Did he or did he not create smallpox?

Your hypocrisy is seemingly boundless?

Who are we to question God's judgement. He sent His angels to see who was worthy to survive in a wicked and evil society. (Remember the pigeon toes)and He was prepared to spare mankind if a certain number could be found. The occupiers of the earth at that time were no ordinary men. The were mixtures of the fallen angels and mankind. Therefore their wickedness was incalculable. That is why they were destroyed. You have no right to question God's actions since you are His creation, He can do whatever He wants with you, for you totally belong to him.

Top
#12946 - 02/13/06 11:09 PM Re: Proof that God did not create life
DA Morgan Offline
Megastar

Registered: 10/17/04
Posts: 4136
Loc: Seattle, WA
You really are trying to become the poster child for willfull ignorance aren't you.

You actually wrote:
"Ask any Moslem, or purchase the Koran, the whole story is in there. Use your blinking internet, type Mohamed in G-O-O-G-L-E or read Rushdies 'Satanic Verses'"

When, in fact, you have been so lazy as to never do any of them. I have read Rushdie. I have read the Qran, though not in Arabic, and I have rarely met a person lazier or more willfully ignorant than you that wasn't addicted to heroin or crack cocaine.

You've read some commentary on the book. Wonderful. And the people you work with likely know as much about their religion as you do about yours. Got your opinions of your authorless book from what someone else told you it meant too.

But the prize comment is:
"but then we are discouraged from reading material which would question our faith"

No doubt about it. You definitely do not want to open your mind to the possibility that there are other interpretations of anything. Your GOD is so weak and shallow that reading a book might turn you into a godless heathen. Considering that your source of information might be flawed is a one-way ticket straight to H, E, Double-Toothpicks. Keep the blinders on. Only listen to what we tell you. We are right and they are wrong. We are good and they are bad. We are white and they are black. Don't let anything get close enough to the brainwashing ... it might not hold. We are superior and know everything and everyone that disagrees with us is on satan's payroll with healthcare and full retirement benefits.

Do you belong to a church or a cult? Don't bother responding. The question was purely rhetorical.

BTW: Things are not going well at the Fred Hutch. Pray harder. Your GOD is ignoring you and a small child is dying a very painful death. If your faith can't save the life of an infant with cancer ... what can it do? Sorry to intrude with reality. Repeat after me la la la la la I'm not listening la la la la la.
_________________________
DA Morgan

Top
#12947 - 02/14/06 01:54 AM Re: Proof that God did not create life
DA Morgan Offline
Megastar

Registered: 10/17/04
Posts: 4136
Loc: Seattle, WA
Philege wrote:
"Well I told you that I need the name of the child in order for my prayers to work and you would not supply them. So blame yourself."

Your arrogance and hypocrisy rise to a new level. Your GOD is so impotent he needs a name? Would a photograph help? How about a copy of the birth certificate and the father's cell phone number. But the classic: "Blame yourself."

Excuse me but I didn't create cancer: Your GOD did.
Excuse me but I didn't give the child the cancer: Your GOD did.
Excuse me but I'm not the one claiming to be the most powerful force in the universe: Your GOD did.
Excuse me but I'm not the one causing the painful death of an innocent young child: Your GOD is!

Then Philege wrote:
"I guess you were scared that the truth might be revealed to you!"

The only thing that scares me is people that are brainwashed. You sir are truly frightening. It is your kind that starts and participates in holy wars. It is your kind that burns people at the stake. It is your kind that is filled with intolerance and hatred. And when it comes to fear ... read what you've written about yourself ... you are afraid to read Rushdie.

Then Philege demonstrated the power of Jesus Christ running through his veins when he wrote:
"Catch a crap Morgan!" No commentary is required here methinks. Back to the confessional.

Philege wrote:
"Faith baby, that's all I need!"

Remember that the next time you get an infection. Remember that the next time you are thinking about an appointment at the dentist. Remember that the next time you flip a light switch or look at a computer or drink uncontaminated water. The only thing reaching the level of heaven in your presence is the height of the hypocrisy.

You a Catholic? Not a chance. The Catholic church does not discourage its followers from reading books. The Catholic church does not teach that one should be wilfully ignorant. The Catholic church does not sanction the kind of hatred and vitriol that fills your heart.

Of course along with the Inquisition I guess there is one other little insult to human intelligence the Catholic church has wrought. The declaration by a pope that Capybara is a fish.

For those that don't know about this sick little joke: http://www.bio.davidson.edu/people/vecase/behavior/Spring2002/Willoughby/other.html
it does go to show the fact that Philege apparently is honoring a long history of hypcrisy.

I think I'd like you more if you were an alcoholic. For alcoholics there are 12 step programs. People like you hiding behind the cassocks of the church remind me of the child abusers too who claimed to be good Catholics.

Perhaps though I should print what you've posted here at SAGG and show it to the priest at our local church. I'm sure he'd be most amused at what you have done in the church's name.
_________________________
DA Morgan

Top
#12948 - 02/14/06 03:54 AM Re: Proof that God did not create life
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Philege:
...I do not hate you Mr. Morgan, but I hate the vile filth which oozes from the depths of your soul. Your blasphemous rants cannot go unchecked. While other's may be cowards in defending the faith, I will strive to defend the faith against, spiritual verminous taunts like the ones emitted from you. You really don't know who you are dealing with....
As Moderator,
May I remind you that this is a Science forum. This ranting has nothing to do with Science. If all you can do is rant and rave and post thinly veiled threats like this I will have to take action.

This is a place for civil discussion of Science, not religion. Please observe the rules of the Forum and stick to Science and Science-related subjects.

Amaranth

Top
#12949 - 02/14/06 05:12 AM Re: Proof that God did not create life
DA Morgan Offline
Megastar

Registered: 10/17/04
Posts: 4136
Loc: Seattle, WA
Well done. Thank you.
_________________________
DA Morgan

Top
Page 9 of 15 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 >



Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor
Facebook

We're on Facebook
Join Our Group

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.