Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 388 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1276 05/01/05 03:13 PM
E
OP Offline
E
The decline of the science, and its turnover into pseudoscience, is progressing in alarming pace.

Read this:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/freescience?hl=en

ES

K
K
Hee hee, I like your site!

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Originally posted by Kate:
Hee hee, I like your site!
Thanks. And I did not put out any Mars stuff yet smile

es

M
Megastar
Megastar
M
Quote:
Originally posted by extrasense:
The decline of the science, and its turnover into pseudoscience, is progressing in alarming pace.
Read this:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/freescience?hl=en
ES
PSEUDOSCIENCE?!??
No such thing. Pseudo means...False, Unreal,
Make-believe, Fictitious, and Sham.
Just like a Pseudoname, a made up false name by someone who wishes to hide the truth.

Science is factual,...Theory, based and standing upon previous factual discoverys.
Just because fossil fuel burning has not definately proven to everyones satisfaction as being the cause of Global warming, does not mean you can say its make believe fiction.
Fossil fuel burning, includes so many different interelated aspects of various sciences, that so far, it has been impossible to correlate their interactions over the short time span involved, to provide a proof, acceptable to science.

Simple Quantum entangled computing is a fact. Yes it will cost money to learn its scientific laws.
Its basic scientific laws may require a better understanding of the fundamental laws of the Universe.It may take eons, but the laws are there factual, even though we dont understand them. We could'nt have a Universe if there were'nt laws

10,000 monkeys with 10,000 typwriters might produce a few random sentences, amongst a million years of rubbish, but thats not science, its mathematical randomness. A particular branch of a 'man made' science (In fact I dont even class it as a science) Again Rocks....The bigger the rocks the more varied their shapes. Get down to sand size and smaller, and they become more similar in shape. Thats not pseudo-science, its man made logic.

I agree, Marxism is'nt a science. Its something humans developed and did, to survive.
Its called Communism. It only works when you have nothing. Imagine 4 or 5 of you shipwrecked on a desert island. You have to all work, produce and save together, for the next few years, or starve.
One of you, one day, will take his plants, move out and decide to live on the other side of the island. He might call it progress...I might call it Capitalism. Politics a science? What crap. Its you believing, that you will make out better than the other groups.

Fusion? Hot fusion 10 million C, Good Science.
It will allow us to increase the population of this Earth by at least 20 times! If thats what you want. Cold Fusion?.....might work, if we could only concentrate the Deuterium H3 and other items sufficiently.
Don't never mention Pseudo and Science in the same breath to me again. It only shows up ones ignorance.

"You will never find a real Human being - Even in a mirror." ....Mike Kremer.

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Originally posted by Mike Kremer:
Don't never mention Pseudo and Science in the same breath to me
OK, double negation wink
It does say something .....!!!!!

ES

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.