Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
#12354 01/25/06 06:03 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Necessarily so not thinks me.

DA Morgan
#12355 01/26/06 06:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Finally as always the barrier appears to be the Language. We have take it too seriously.Undoubtedly Language is the backbone of any civilization. But consider this - In a United Wrold do we really need an accurate answers from Grammar or do we follow the heart of the matter which transcends almost anything conceivably created by any one.
The giant Goliath of false reasoning may not always stand to loose but there are people who understand Universe as beyond the simple and stupid True and False.
Thats something we all understand today because you find me among you.
The light of awareness sheds your deepest fears and gives you the Field of Pure Unity. Unity of opposites.Tiger and the Lamb appear united as if they had no differences.Just like some countries having opposite philosophy come together to make profit.

#12356 01/26/06 10:59 AM
R
RM Offline
Superstar
Superstar
R
English is apparently becoming the new Esperanto so you have no excuse, unless of course it's madness...

#12357 01/30/06 05:34 AM
J
J
"Well JohnK!! I,, believe do?! this that your QUEstion AnswerS?!!?! "
Well, Nothing wriiten by dkv is in such not-understandable form.

#12358 01/30/06 05:54 AM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dvk needs a medical evaluation by a competent psychotherpist. He seemingly is incapable of realizing that the vast majority of his posts are irrational.

Unfortunately, in his situation, it is the rare person capable of seeing themselves as others do.

dvk: Please seek out the help of a psychiatrist.

DA Morgan
#12359 01/30/06 12:27 PM
R
RM Offline
Superstar
Superstar
R
Stop, you'll brain-wash him.

#12360 01/31/06 09:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by dkv:
Now I found the Brain Washing sentiments.
Way off topic. Get yourself to a mad house.

#12361 02/01/06 05:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Who is in the Cage ?....
Please look up the meaning of the words "megalomaniac" and "schizophrenia".

#12362 02/03/06 05:16 AM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
You ask what is irrational in the other thread. Look at the above. Is there a point? Is there a subject? Is there a coherent thought?

You wrote: "Please ask the individuals who are giving you those words to explain Singularity in Psychology."

What does this have to do with what anyone else has written?
What does it have to do with the word megalomaniac?
What does it have to do with the word schizophrenia?
Who said anyone gave Rose those words?

You ask "Is He the prize"
Where did the word "prize" come from?
To what in this thread does it refer?
To what in your post does "He" refer?

Post after post after post sees to drop out of nowhere ... no coherence ... no context ... no contact with objective reality. Please seek competent psychiatric support services.

DA Morgan
#12363 02/03/06 10:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Post after post after post sees to drop out of nowhere ... no coherence ... no context ... no contact with objective reality. Please seek competent psychiatric support services.
REP: I am afraid of any Psychiatric counselling.. Infact I have reserved some questions for him. I am not getting an opportunity.
Now we're getting to the heart of the matter.

#12364 02/07/06 11:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahah..
Yes indeed heart of the matter.

#12365 03/02/06 12:25 AM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dvk wrote:
"And you wont believe in Christ without Crucifying him."

Didn't help did it?

The difference between the state of the world before the crucifixion and after.

War?
Disease?
Famine?
Torture?
Rape?
Human kindness?

You'd think it would have made some difference other than act as an invitation to incite more bloodshed and violence.

So another crucifixion? Hardly. Didn't do a damned bit of good which reminds me of a wonderful quote from Mr. Mason in the original movie Hannibal.

"God's choices in inflicting suffering are not satisfactory to us, nor are they understandable, unless innocence offends him. Clearly he needs some help in directing the blind fury with which he flogs the Earth."

You'd think a real deity would be capable of an action that was positive in its effect. So far we have one flood and a lot of blood.

Maybe we shouldn't think of god as dead but rather more as just being an abysmal failure.

DA Morgan
#12366 03/02/06 04:37 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dan, quit playing with the trolls.

Regards,

Amaranth

#12367 03/02/06 08:24 PM
If god exists then you?ve really got to think that he's probably a bit pissed at the lot of us. He pops down in the form of his son to take a gander at how we're doing and some pillock goes and nails him to a couple of 4 by 2s and leaves him up there all day. I know I?d be less than pleased. He was pretty rathful in the old testament and then nice and happy and loving in the new, probably right up until the crown of thorns, but then it was too late for a re-wirte.

If you believe everything you read, better not read.
#12368 03/02/06 09:24 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Rose ... quit letting the trolls post.

Simple. Elegant. Efficient.

DA Morgan
#12369 03/02/06 09:30 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Beaker wrote:
"If god exists then you?ve really got to think that he's probably a bit pissed at the lot of us."

Not at all. The only one he has any right to be angry with is himself. He created the mess. He should be mature enough to accept personal responsibility: Not act like a spoiled 2 year old. Whose fault is it when a trained attack dog attacks?

Beaker wrote:
"He pops down in the form of his son to take a gander at how we're doing and some pillock goes and nails him to a couple of 4 by 2s and leaves him up there all day."

And were it him I'd say it was damned well deserved. He didn't have to create us this way. It was a matter of choice. Back when there were only two of us, to use the biblical inanity, he knew there was a problem (just ask the snake). That was the time to take corrective action.

Beaker wrote:
"I know I?d be less than pleased."

But then you are one of the imperfect results of creation so your feelings are irrelevant.

Beaker wrote:
"He was pretty rathful in the old testament and then nice and happy and loving in the new"

He was incompetent blundering and egotistical in the old and nothing has changed in the new. Perhaps you need to read the final chapters. He is still egotistical and bloody minded.

Beaker wrote:
"nd loving in the new, probably right up until the crown of thorns"

Who broke his magic wand? If he didn't want the crown of thorns he should have turned the place into a cinder. So this nonsense about suffering is just pathetic garbage. If you have the power to vaporize a planet then a bunch of Romans are hardly going to be running around with kryptonite.

DA Morgan
#12370 03/02/06 09:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
Rose ... quit letting the trolls post.

Simple. Elegant. Efficient.
That's not my call to make. Talk to Kate about that. I only moderate. Banning is the purview of my chief.

#12371 03/03/06 01:54 AM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Kate ... how about it?

DA Morgan
#12372 03/03/06 02:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beaker wrote:
"If god exists then you?ve really got to think that he's probably a bit pissed at the lot of us."
REP: Quite Possible.
==============================================
Not at all. The only one he has any right to be angry with is himself.
REP: You talk as if you are seperate from HIM.
===============================================
He created the mess. He should be mature enough to accept personal responsibility: Not act like a spoiled 2 year old. Whose fault is it when a trained attack dog attacks?
REP: He created much more than that... open up your eyes and you will see Him everywhere.
==========================================

#12373 03/03/06 09:00 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dkv wrote:
"You talk as if you are seperate from HIM."

Perhaps you haven't notice the tenants of your own religion ... but he drowns people. That indicates a substantial degree of separation. If he drowned himself that would be first step in the right direction.

dkv wrote:
"He created much more than that... open up your eyes and you will see Him everywhere."

I did and I do. I see him in the cancer ward at the Fred Hutch killing innocent children. I see him in the DNA core of smallpox. I see him in every 7+ magnitude earthquake. I see him in the tsunami that killed a quarter-of-a-million people in Asia.

I know you see him in the miraculous recovery of someone in an auto accident and forget allowed the accident to happen. Just brush away the miracles of modern medicine, all discovered, without any help from the deity du jour.

Your GOD is a FRAUD!
A liar.
A hypocrite.
A hot blooded genocidal maniac.
A creator of death and destruction on an unprecedented scale.

You worship pure unadulterated evil while trying to subvert others to do the same. So yes I do like to feel a wide degree of separation from you and your kind.

DA Morgan
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.