Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
anyone want one?
it is a small working model that sits on your desk.
and propels a small fan to keep you amused mostly.

comes in these models , brass , oak , plastic pipe.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
U
Superstar
Superstar
U
1) You cannot win.
2) You cannot break even except on a very cold day.
3) It never gets that cold.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/question608.htm
http://www.stirlingengine.com/

Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz3.pdf
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
some people will never win , some will
the difference between them is that those who win try to win and those that dont win dont try
I could be amazed by math but never put it to practice and what purpose would my amazement have served?

or I could be amazed by math and use it to accomplish a task.

if I can get a 200 lbf over a distance of 5 feet by applying a 5 lb force a distance of 2 feet and do this repeatedly then that tells me that the 1000 ft-lbf could easily supply the 10 ft-lbf with 990 ft-lbf in reserve to use elsewhere.

all of your math tells you that this is impossible but if you use your math correctly it will tell you that it is possible.

if you want to find out if I am correct then

BUY MY PRODUCT

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.
E
E

Erich J. Knight
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
[ August 26, 2006, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: erich knight ]
I wonder what the message said?

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
why should anyone throw money away to prove something they dont believe. why dont you prove it to everyone first, then sell it.

the way you write this, this could be a 5 dollar solar cell with fan, or even a 2 dollar wind mill toy.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
why should anyone throw money away to prove something they dont believe. why dont you prove it to everyone first, then sell it.
there are many things that I used to believe that I no longer believe , and Im sure that you could say the same thing.

first off I have explained many things to no avail.

second you wont belive it until you see it in front of your face sitting on your desk and watching it work.

I can guarantee this it has NO POWER SOURCE.
it does not use wind.
it does not use electricity.
it does not use gas , oil , heat , of any type.
it does not use solar power.

it only uses gravity.

even if I were to take a short movie of it working you would still have doubts, right?

also even if I did explain it and you thought it would work , you would not admin it untill the entire scientific community also admitted it.

even if you ordered one , put it together and watched it work day in and day out for months you would not admit that it works until someone else did. right?

so why should I bother with all the formalities.
they are pointless useless words , useless and wasted time until many people can admit that it works.

if it is the price that bothers you , I can even give a guarantee that it will work just as described or you get all of your money back.

also I can even sell you a cheaper one that has no fan thus no energy output , it works using no energy source used today as an energy source.

there are no batteries , no wires , no capaticitors , theres not even any electricity involved , only weights.

its something that cant be knocked out by emp, emf, lightning or disasters of any type save a direct hit by a tornado , flood ,
strong winds ( if not enclosed)
or any type of obstructing physical object.
if it is not obstructed then it just sits there and runs.

and it is very un-complicated ( extremely ) un-complicated.

so simple that it comes in kit form ...
you build it .
or you can pay extra for a complete working model.

and it can be constructed in less than 20 minutes.

if you know of a better bargain than this for a working perpetual motion machine then please tell me so that I can update my price.

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Paul wrote:
"Second you wont belive it until you see it in front of your face sitting on your desk and watching it work."

And third Paul ... I'd like you to come over to my place and play poker with me and my friends some time. We will shuffle the cards in front of your face while you are sitting on your desk and watching.

Please bring a lot of money in cash.

Thanks.

As P.T. Barnum said: There's one born every minute.

DA Morgan
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
how about a link to a site to show what it looks like. that will shut down a lot of detractors if it is real.

E
E
Quote:
Originally posted by paul:
if you know of a better bargain than this for a working perpetual motion machine then please tell me so that I can update my price.
Why not you pay me $1000.00 , for my analysis of your "working perpetual motion machine"?
If I find it impossible to disprove your claim based on the established laws of Physics, I will pay you $1100.00 .
This IS a much better bargain smile

es

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Paul wrote:
"Second you wont belive it until you see it in front of your face sitting on your desk and watching it work."

And third Paul ... I'd like you to come over to my place and play poker with me and my friends some time. We will shuffle the cards in front of your face while you are sitting on your desk and watching.

Please bring a lot of money; in cash.

Thanks.

As P.T. Barnum said: There's one born every minute.

DA Morgan
P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
Why not you pay me $1000.00 , for my analysis of your "working perpetual motion machine"?
If I find it impossible to disprove your claim based on the established laws of Physics, I will pay you $1100.00 .
This IS a much better bargain [Smile]
yes for you it would be.
think about it.

does your gas station give you $800.00 to fill your tank and then you give them back $880.00 if the gas works?

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
I'd like you to come over to my place and play poker with me and my friends some time. We will shuffle the cards in front of your face while you are sitting on your desk and watching.
I think I would throughly enjoy that DA.
but I wonder if you and all of your friends could stand loosing any thing...
would you be sore loosers and want to play dodge ball or dodge something if the cards fell in my favor.

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Quote:
Quote:
yes for you it would be.
think about it.

does your gas station give you $800.00 to fill your tank and then you give them back $880.00 if the gas works?
they pay that much for proving that the gas works and dont get their money back. its called product testing. Before people will beleive that its a working product they need to know something about it. What you are doing sounds too much like a scam for anyone to take you seriously.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
Quote:
how about a link to a site to show what it looks like. that will shut down a lot of detractors if it is real.
it is so simple to tell exactly how it works and how it can be built that it would completely take away any profit that I could make from it.

to give you a link to it is to give it to you free of charge.

unlike the cfpfm which by the way was requested by georgia tech the leading mechanical engineering school in america as a summer project but denied funding by the C.E.C.
( california energy commision ) energy funding programs within the U.S.
not to mention the D.O.E. we all know who they are.

the cfpfm is also a working device however it is expensive to build and hard to understand it seems.

the device in question is too simple to just tell you how or show you how it works.

if you are really interested in it then buy one or just buy the instruction to build one yourself.

money back guarantee of course if you fudge the construction then I could not be held responcible.

the parts to construct the device can be had at your local hardware store.

and should cost less than $10.00
if made from pine wood.

of course this would be instructions only.
you would not be purchaseing a pre made kit.

you would not have permission to duplicate and/or sale any similar type of device.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
this device might be described as a perpetuem mobile.
as it really serves no purpose other than entertainment.

the cfpfm however could have been used in a home or vehicle and continually produced hydrogen as a fuel for that vehicle.

the cfm which was submitted in 1996 to the D.O.E. was a much harder to understand device.
the cfpfm was submitted in 2000.

now that its really too late for a serious turn around as far as global warming goes I have seriously stopped trying to get funding from all or any of the energy related funding programs that mainly dont fund energy related devices that would save any energy.

P.S.
dont blame the D.O.E. or anyone except yourself they are only trying their best to keep this country defended and running , they use taxes to do this. if people could agree on paying a energy tax or something then the fuels pollution could be removed.

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
if your worried about others building it, then get a patent and no one can build it save you. If you cant get it patended, its likely not workable.

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
a patent cost apx 6,000.00 by the time you actually get it 5 years after the application is submitted.

also patents are available free of charge to look at.

a patent only prevents someone from building and selling the pattented device , not someone who just wants to build one and use it himself.

also a ploy that big buisness uses is to take other peoples ideas and change a few things and then pattent the persons ideas themselves.

funny that the pressure exchanger in the california de-salination plants opperate on centrifugal force for stepping up the pressures involved rather than using pistons to do this.

it seems that someone somehow figured out that rotating water will increase in pressure as long as it does not save any energy or make any energy.

although by using the pressure exchanger the 40% lost energy in pressure form has been reclaimed to run or power the pressure exchanger and filter
more water.
resulting in a 98% efficient process.

I can only assume that the pump used to supply the initial pressure to the filter has a normal 20% energy loss and the pressure exchanger has recovered 18% of this loss.

E
E
Quote:
Quote:
yes for you it would be.
Do you understand that much, that if it is better bargain to me - it is better bargain, period?

e smile s

P
paul Offline OP
Megastar
OP Offline
Megastar
P
yes I understand that if it is better bargain for me it is better bargain!

the letter (a) can be used on this list when describing something.

ie...
if it is (a) better bargain.
it is (a) better bargain for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.