Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
OP Offline
E
People are being conditioned to believe and spread lies like nano-robots and quantum-computing, disparage and ridicule truth like life-on-Mars and human-superior-AI.

Science has become a new mafia, extorting money from society in fraudulent ways.

Not a pretty picture

ES

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Quantum computing works.

DA Morgan
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
how do you know that the things are real and which are lies. did someone tell you or did you see it yourself. if so when can i go to mars with you.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.
E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
Quantum computing works.
Only at infinitesimally small portion of speed of normal computing

E smile S

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Originally posted by dehammer:
when can I go to mars with you.
Check this:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mars.life.proof/

e smile s

J
J
Quote:
Originally posted by extrasense:
People are being conditioned to believe and spread lies like nano-robots and quantum-computing, disparage and ridicule truth like life-on-Mars and human-superior-AI.

Science has become a new mafia, extorting money from society in fraudulent ways.

Not a pretty picture

ES
There is some truth in what you say; but it has always been that way. It was not the church that persecuted Galileo, but his peers that advised the church. Scientists are the most dogmatic and closed-minded human beings I have come across. Once they believe a theory is correct they will belittle and insult any new idea outside the paradigm they want to believe in. Why cant they just consider new ideas dispassionately even if they believe that they must be wrong? Prove it wrong! I have even seen this derogatory attitude manifesting regularly on this BB. Through history there have been casualties because of this approach: Ludwig Boltzmann committed suicide, Bose had to ask Einstein to intervene on his behalf; if it were not for Einstein the scientific community might still have ridiculed de Broglie today, etc. etc. etc.. We will never advance before we weed out this arrogant attitude amongst scientists who think they know while they really should know that we have to learn much much more. This attitude blocks paradigm shifts and keep us in the dark ages.

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Boy:
Quote:
it has always been that way... arrogant attitude amongst scientists ...
We have several generations of "scientists", that behave like rich kids who inherited great treasure that was created by the science, and have never known the effort and sweat that came into it.

ES

U
Superstar
Superstar
U
Quote:
Science has become a new mafia
Science requires intelligence, knowledge, and objective performance in empirical endeavors. Religion merely requires credulity and amplitude. If personal shortcomings forever bar you from intellectual pursuits, kindly stand in the ditch by the side of the road and stop bothering traffic zooming past.

Now, give back yor computer. Its chips are based on sold state physics and its operation on information theory. Zoom zoom zoom.

Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
(Toxic URL! Unsafe for children and most mammals)
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/qz3.pdf
E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Al:
Science requires intelligence, knowledge, and objective performance.
It looks like you pretend, that I criticize science -- while in fact I criticize nutcakes that think that listening to lectures about science makes scientist of a fool - and are total waste.

ES

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Extrasense the truth is you criticize that which you are not and apparently are incapable of becoming.

How do I know quantum computing works you ask?

Perhaps because it has already been done.
Peer reviewed.
Published.

The fact that you prefer whine to wine is not my issue. Look in the mirror and deal with it.

DA Morgan
E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
How do I know quantum computing works you ask?Perhaps because it has already been done.
Peer reviewed.
Published.
This proves that "Peer review" is a way to perpetuate lies.

And you are one of those who engage in it.

e laugh s

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Quote:

Not a pretty picture

ES
first off when did nasa declair that there was no sign that life did not exist on mars. the closest ive heard is that they have not discovered life as we know it. that is a major difference to say there is no life.

its been postulated that there is a possiblity of chrystal based life that can exist. and those berries could be a form of that.

so far no one has every found a definition of life that says that there cant be life on mars.

so that means that ppl claiming ppl being condition to riducule life arent paying attension to reality.

they dont have proof that life exist there, nor that it does not. just so far they have not found any. the fact that they are still looking is proof that no one is being brainwashed into it by REAL scientist. REAL scientist demand proof, which has yet to be forthcoming.

on the other hand a friend of mine was brainwashed into believing that everything they could know about lasers were known in the early 1960's. as someone that spend years in school in the 80's, and someone that is still paying attension to it, i can tell you that they are still learning things about it. nor have they finally ended the arguement over wiether its a particle that acts like an energy wave, or an energy wave that acts like a particale.

as far as human superior ai's those were done in the 70's. how can they ridicule it when everyone knew that a computer beat the best chess champ of all time. the point is that they have yet to teach it to learn like human. that is the difference between ai and human.

as far as quantum computing goes. last i heard they were still working on it, so how can you claim that ppl have been brainwashed to believe in them. same with nano bots. only sci fi has every pretended that nano bots exist already.

so where are the lies.

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
where are the lies.
To summarise it for you, the BIG lie is that current "science" cares about truth. Instead it converts high speed into rotten lying machine.

The only reason this thread has been moved to the obscure subforum - is fear of said machine that suppresses discussion inconvenient to the liars.

ES

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
extraNONsense wrote:
"This proves that "Peer review" is a way to perpetuate lies."

You are absolutely correct.

All antibiotic research is published in peer reviewed journals ... stop taking them.

All matters related to computers have been published in peer reviewed journals ... stop using them.

I hope you've picked out a nice cave for yourself in Namibia.

DA Morgan
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Quote:
Quote:
where are the lies.
To summarise it for you, the BIG lie is that current "science" cares about truth. Instead it converts high speed into rotten lying machine.

The only reason this thread has been moved to the obscure subforum - is fear of said machine that suppresses discussion inconvenient to the liars.

ES
there are two ways things can go. science seeking truths, or faith that the lies are true. since many scientist lack the faith to beleive without seeing some from of truth, its hard to have faith in lies.

note, im not saying that all faith are based on lies, but if we have to follow lies, we must have faith in them, otherwise we question them and they die. sorry, but my faith requires that i ask question. most ppl are the same.

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Quote:
Quote:
where are the lies.

ES
there are two ways things can go. science seeking truths, or faith that the lies are true. since many scientist lack the faith to beleive without seeing some from of truth, its hard to have faith in lies.

note, im not saying that all faith are based on lies, but if we have to follow lies, we must have faith in them, otherwise we question them and they die. sorry, but my faith requires that i ask question. most ppl are the same. the ones whos faith does not require question, usually are usually too busy with church and senogue (i have not the faintest idea how to spell this) and temple matters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dehammer

Did you perchance mean synagogue? That would be a Jewish place of worship.

Amaranth

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
there are two ways things can go: science seeking truths, or faith that the lies are true. [/QB]
The sceence now does not seek either one of those.

It seeks power and money, by pretending that it is seeking and providing the truth.

ES

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Quote:
Originally posted by Amaranth Rose:
dehammer

Did you perchance mean synagogue? That would be a Jewish place of worship.

Amaranth
yes, my lack of understanding of things jewish is showing badly. i know very little of it and had no idea of how to spell it. thank you for that.

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Quote:
Quote:
there are two ways things can go: science seeking truths, or faith that the lies are true.
The sceence now does not seek either one of those.

It seeks power and money, by pretending that it is seeking and providing the truth.

ES [/QB]
in some areas, i might agree with you. in others it would be very difficult to do, as those areas dont make money or gain power, yet still research is being done in those areas.

people claiming that global warming is destroying the earth are amoung the worse that seek to creat the truth in their beliefs (or at least in the way that will gain them the most money).

on the other hand ppl that are looking for new and better ways of computing will only get money and fame if it works. an example of this is the cold fusion invention that was pushed by a few "scientist" a few years ago. they got the fame and a little money, before the evidence of the fraud was disclosed to be a chemical reaction that had already been well known, but was not viable as a energy sourse, since it required more energy to creat the device, than you would ever get out of it. if a scientist claimed to have a way of creating a new smaller way of computing, then hes got to prove it or he will be laughed out of the field. there are sufficent business men willing to risk the cost of the research on the chance they will gain the reward, so there will be no need for ppl like you and me to worry about wheither or not it will every happen. it either will or it will not.

groups like nasa would gain more money and finacial backing if they could prove life existed on mars, then they can if there is no proof. so its not in the best interest to hide life on mars or evidence of its existance. for years there has been ppl claiming that there is evidence there, yet no one has every been able to explain this.

if there is evidence of life on mars, and esp if there is evidence of advance life having left its mark on mars in such a way that we can see it that easily, then why not would they not show it and get the billions of dollars that would be showered upon them for the mars trip to send ppl to retrive that advance technology. do you think our goverment would hesitate for one second if they thought there was new weapons, medical advances, or other technology laying about mars surface for the picking. If nasa could prove that the "berries" were in fact a new form of life, there would be millions of ppl demanding a mars trip to find our more about it. nasa's budget would increase 100 fold. if they want money, why not get the proof that would gain them the fame and money that you claim is behind the drive to hide the truth. the truth would gain much more of the fame and money than lies would.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.