Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#10811 10/20/05 04:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Maut or Jindagi Ab tere Hathon mein de diya re"- A quote from Movie Roja

First I would like to say something on taking decisions which concern Humans.
Infact all actions towards any Human must be justified based upon the priority of our Goal.
here it is to know the Truth of my statement.
How do we go about?
Assume I propose a Truth X and you choose to diagree.
Then let us ask Why do you disagree.
You say you diagree becuase ......I know a Truth a which is a part of Validated Theroy Y and the Truth X violates
the Theory X.
OR You say I you propose a better theory for such and such reasons(these reasons stems out from another validated Theory ...
(both the cases are thus equvalent)
And then we discuss and resolve.
You can not disagree to me simply because you choose to disagree without giving reasons from a Theory Y.
In short if you disagree we discuss and try to prove each other wrong.

Take the second case, you Agree... So we are together.

Take the Third Case ,you choose to delete my information(or source of information) or your self without any reasons
(and hence without any conclusive discussion)...You established a Autocratic Rule(You become like Chinese in and thus end up
creating a BiPolar World of a Different Kind with some new Enemy..)...Therefore Suicide and Murder are equivalent in the eyes of
true justice.Now choose yourself whether what you said was right or wrong.

You gave me a deadline ... for no logical reason.
What if I die before this 24 gets over then you guys will delete my information without giving me a chance.
Not only that it would have brought me a Bad name of not knowing what he speaks.,

You decide what to do next.

Here is my proof (pls cheer up as it will be the most exciting journey you will ever undertake in the History of Science)
1.The Universe is composed of Groups of Information.(Single Valued , Multi Value.. etc)
2.All the Groups Exist on Space Time (which is a line between Maths and Physics).Therefore all Groups attract.
3.No Absolute measurement is ever made.(It predicts that Space Itself always Travles at speed of Light but not the Measured
Photon.. it is obvious when we see that Vaccum is not a Vaccum at all)or alternatively assume that a Mesurement is always
always made.
Also In other words it means that There is No Begining or End of an Experiment.. (punch line ...There is no Memory... or all memeory.)
4.Let us assume that MultiDimensional Unique Quantum Garvitational States can be constructed.
5.Let all events be equally likely.

Thats all we need to assume

Next we know that Total Quantum Gravitation States Can be found.Assume it can be of only N State Based ..
and also of possibly all N Dimesnioal Based.Rearrangement of Dimesnions is allowed to achieve an Event.

We also know that there is limit on the rate of Information Capture(Due to Space Speed)
Let us call an Event a Event if it results in m consecutive States in M dimensional Space.
(N= m * M)
Choose m consecutive States -
The probability of this Happening is w to power m.

The total event space N where m and w are very small as compared to N

(An Equally Likely Event)
1.There is no memory
2.We Know that we can find Treasures of Groups because Explanation lies on itself on Space Time and Space Time is known to be Grvaitational. As there is no memory the Past , Present or Future is Proabilistic.

Thus Probility of finding such a Group increase with time

For reasons known to all We know the Probability distruibution as
(I cant write it becuase HTML takes it as a TAG but it has an complex exponential fucntion)

Where c is small constant .. t is time and M is best suited Dimensional configuration to acheive the EVENT.

Next

The Net Probability due to All Memory and No-Memory(With Forward Movement)

(I cant write it becuase HTML takes it as a TAG)

Cheers
I have proved it ...
Next I have predicted Anti Gravity and Decay of Space Time thus
We also have a similar result for differing only in constant.. in one and only one Universe.
(With BackWard Movement in Sapce Time)
P = P(M) X (I cant write it becuase HTML takes it as a TAG but it has an complex exponential fucntion)

Thus P = P(M) X PF(NM) X PB(NM)

You may not like me for this but it is the TRUTH.
Be Objective.

c and c1 are very small as compared to M but M is not infinite.

This work can give you Nobel Prize ... can anyone be so Kind.
May God Bless You.

Now Life and Death is your hands.
Take your Lagaan.
It even solves your problem with my use of word Anomaly in the deleted topic. The crime was limited to the wrond use of Words and thats all.

#10812 10/20/05 04:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Play nice, stick to science and science related topics. Postings containing spam, obscenity, those that are abusive, threaten violence or are otherwise inappropriate will be removed at the forum management's discretion."

"...or are otherwise inappropriate..."

When I get complaints I investigate.

Sincerely,

"Amaranth"

#10813 10/20/05 04:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Investigate whatever you want to investigate...
But few actions are just not justified no matter how ideal is your intention.
Anyways one more intersting finding
The Real Part of the Probabilty gives the
Generic Modified Value as
P = k*(1 + exp(-C1XC2Xt divided by m))

Sincerely

#10814 10/21/05 08:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dear all,
I hope you have understood what I have said.
Infact now the whole world knows that I created it.
Sometimes I feel is it just a coincidence that a believer of God came across such a theory?
There is more irony than that.
Some even oppose me madly(e.g Morgan) and will come up with anything to prove me wrong.
Anyways it was just a reminder to you all to send me your queries and I will answer.
Probably I will be on a leave due to some unavoidable reasons kindly collect all the queries and throw at me when I come back.
Wish you a Happy Diwali (without too much Noise)
Very soon Christmas is also going to come...
Let us see what gift we are going to get this time.How about a Moon ride? :-))

#10815 10/25/05 03:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are a part of a Group nad we should not hesitate in asking Questions.
I will be wrong in some cases and you will in some.
But by doing this excersice we both learn.
And yes before we learn to should free our ego from any kind of Quasi-Intellectual State where some thinks he is better because he is older or better educated or looks more beautiful..
That we will hurt our objective to be the first on this planet to know the Truth.

Some have asked what is 0 and infinitiy.
Let us study the properties of Space Time Itself.
It is composed of Groups. And as there is not Absolute Measurement(Measurement without any error in principle) .We conlcude that :
There is no measured Final No-Group State.If a Measurement is Made It belongs a Group(composed of further Quantum Properties and/or Dimensions).

Next we take up the Numbers if you guys agree with me on this.

#10816 10/25/05 12:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kate:
please take this one to the other forum.

Regards,

"Amaranth"

#10817 10/25/05 12:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why ?
Make sure that you answer it properly if you can.

#10818 11/07/05 05:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since I have survived till now.
Please ask me question and I will give you all your answers.
Even if there is slightest doubt mail me or call me or do anything which you want to do this thread now.

#10819 11/09/05 12:21 AM
J
jjw Offline
Superstar
Superstar
J
Hi dkv.

I have been reading your various postings and replies with interest. I admit your mind seems to work at a mathematical/physics/theoretical level that I do not adequately understand but I see a thread displayed that perks my interest.

Why not share a little of your interests. You seem to favor Einstein in all things. You appear to think imagination is supreme, even possibly to the exception of more solid experiments. Possibly if we/they knew a little more about your reference points there would be a better audience? Maybe not?
jjw

#10820 11/09/05 07:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is my Theory...
No literature has any reference to it.
I am the creator...
Now thats not a joke.
Instead take me seriously to discuss it further.
I promise to solve all your problem if you tell me.

#10821 11/21/05 06:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hm, you wonder whay you could be considered an idiot? Although I did not make such a statement, I will provide you with arguments in support of it.
REP:As I have accepted that you really understand my theory and I do not intend to make any comment on my idiocity.However a
a good discussion is never bad especially when we know that we are discovering a new Theoretical Paradigm of Universe Description.What I notice here is something amazing .. inspite of saying something very obvious a majority of the section remains closed to a new progressive suggestion.It is a same case in Business as well where an obvious fact goes unnoticed by the large section of employees and only few manage to make use of it.The growth of the company depends on such uncommon people ...
=================================================
Take the hypotheses of your theory. BTW,according to your statemets in that post, they are equally the proof and the fundamental assumptions of your theory! From the start this is a strong indication about the fact that you have no clue of what you are talking about.
REP: I not only have a clue but the complete theory.Infact I call it the Character of Universe which contains multiple theories defined by M & m combination.
dkv:"1.The Universe is composed of Groups of Information.(Single Valued , Multi Value.. etc)"
While it sounds pompous, it doesn't say much. You offer no proof or at least example on which your assumption is based.
REP: It is a fundamental assumption based on common sense.The Coordinates in Time are the best example of it.Coordinates carry lots of Information.The structure of Information is of no consequence if it does not belong to a Group.
================================================
You also offer no definition of what your elucubration means, what it does, etc. You are just stringing words regardless of their meaning.
REP: I thought it was very simple.Please note that I had said that Universe is composed of Information Groups but didnt say what it is .This was intentional because what is Universe depends on your configuration of M and m.It is as simple as that.
=================================================As the poet says: "It is easy to write verses/When you have nothing to say/Stringing empty words together/Riming only in the tail/"
dkv:"2.All the Groups Exist on Space Time (which is a line between Maths and Physics).Therefore all Groups attract."
This simply makes no sense.The Universe IS the the spacetime.
REP: Thats why I avoided the question of What it is? The most interesting aspect of the Space Time based understanding is that Forces come as an "Attractive" package as a consequence of Dimensional Configuration without any assumed Background..Charges cancel out.Singularity is still there.This is called Attractive explanation of Universe(to avoid the tabooed word of Gravity).With the new found Background the existing formation moves away.It is unlearned(so called Anti-Gravity I think it will be better to replace it wiht some other word). This is the nature of Universe.
================================================= This means,according to your above definition that spacetime is made of groups which are defined on spacetime, which is made of groups whih are defined defined on spacetime which is made of...etc. The conclusion would be that groups are defined on themselves, and what is more interesting, they also attract, whatever that means. Would you care to elucubrate, pardon me,elaborate on the details of your definition?
REP: It is an interesting observation but you should also notice that we do not use all the Information available to Describe Universe as given in the classical Physics.Here I say that all the information is used to create the Universe as it is.It is a simple idea but leads to some mind blowing debates.
=================================================As I said, the Easter Bunny in "Alice in Wonderland" makes more sense than you do.
REP: All I wish to say here is that I am not the Bunny nor we are in the Wonderland because the Laws are still there and it takes lot of effort to make something wierd happen.
dkv:"3.No Absolute measurement is ever made.(It predicts that Space Itself always Travles at speed of Light but not the Measured Photon.. it is obvious when we see that Vaccum is not a Vaccum at all)or alternatively assume that a Mesurement is always always made.Also In other words it means that There is No Begining or End of an Experiment.. (punch line ...There is no Memory... or all memeory.)"
This does not make sense, once again.Space itself travels at the speed of light but not the photon?
Space itself travels in wha' at the speed of light? And the photon's speed is,in your acception, what?
REP: Space time is available independent of radiation speed.Whats the big deal about it.The more important fact here is that the Universe in Time has a dual reality ...it has all Memory and it has No-Memory at the same time.Lets leave the the velocity part for a more advanced stage discussion.
As I said before, are you on any medication? 'cause it aint working!
REP: It is very much working sir.
dkv:"4.Let us assume that MultiDimensional Unique Quantum Garvitational States can be constructed."
Well,then construct one!This I would like to see, really. I am all ears.
REP: Mutidimesional Reconfiguration is required to provide Evolutionary solutions.
===========================================
dkv:"5.Let all events be equally likely."
This is patently untrue. In atomic physics,for example,you have forbidden events(transitions) and allowed transitions. So of all the possibilities/possible events, some are more likely and some are not likely at all.
REP: Boss I am talking about events in Multi Dimensional World and by the defintion of Event it is made up of m consecutive occurence of Qunatum Gravitational States.Thus to make an event happen there are certain preferred dimensions.
If you can restate your event in terms of Quantum Gravitational States then at worst you will find that any event is in indeterminate State of limited by an incomplete theory.It is a Mathematical Statement.The more likly and less likely events are again not Qunatum Gravitational ... Two identical events in Time may not be the same in Quantum Gravitational Field as there is a good possibility of us living in a very elite world of Magic.Magic which created us.All the observations and laws are thus the result of our stable dimensional configuration.Thats important to understand as there is a long long way to go before we can call it the end of Physics.Are there any other stable configurations and what actually is meant by a stable explanation?It is question which every one should try to answer.
And of those that are likely to happen, some are more likely than the others (in spectroscopy, this is a known and proven experimental fact).
So exactly how would you characterize someone who talks non-sense, believes he is a genius,tries to convince the others that he is a genius by talking even more nonsense, and does not even want to perceive how ridiculous he is?
REP: Thats not fair. If I say something it means a lot.

#10822 11/21/05 11:18 AM
P
P
dkv:"However a good discussion is never bad especially when we know that we are discovering a new Theoretical Paradigm of Universe Description."

A good discussion yes, but this is not your case. And for the time being you don't seem to have discovered anything, from what you write. You only say and think that you did. Biiiig difference!

dkv:"I notice here is something amazing .. inspite of saying something very obvious a majority of the section remains closed to a new progressive suggestion."

You simply don't want to understand. There is no progressive suggestion, a treatment of the universe based on information theory is already neeing investigated by others. You would know this if you read more...

dkv:"I not only have a clue but the complete theory.Infact I call it the Character of Universe which contains multiple theories defined by M & m combination."

Boy, you are thick. Call it what you like, but unless you explain what you are talking about, and you subject it to public critique, it is not worth much.

dkv:"It is a fundamental assumption based on common sense.The Coordinates in Time are the best example of it.Coordinates carry lots of Information.The structure of Information is of no consequence if it does not belong to a Group."

Once again, unless you explain this baloney, it isn't worth a dime.

dkv:"I thought it was very simple.Please note that I had said that Universe is composed of Information Groups but didnt say what it is .This was intentional because what is Universe depends on your configuration of M and m.It is as simple as that."

I am glad the universe depends on M&M, but you have a talent of talking a lot and saying less than nothing. Read a paper from arxiv.org to see what means to explain something.

dkv:" Thats why I avoided the question of What it is? ......

Good one!

dkv:"It is an interesting observation but you should also notice that we do not use all the Information available to Describe Universe as given in the classical Physics."

Duh! That is why it is called classical physics.

Here I say that all the information is used to create the Universe as it is.It is a simple idea but leads to some mind blowing debates.

This might make sense, but you have to show how this happens. At the very least for a simple example, say a black-hole, or a particle, or something similar. Otherwise, once again, it' just empty talk...

dkv:"...because the Laws are still there and it takes lot of effort to make something wierd happen."

Huh?

dkv:"Space time is available independent of radiation speed.Whats the big deal about it."

Welcome to Einstein's GR. But that is not waht you were saying before. As I said, don't change the context and claim innocence and righteousness.

dkv:"The more important fact here is that the Universe in Time has a dual reality ...it has all Memory and it has No-Memory at the same time.Lets leave the the velocity part for a more advanced stage discussion."

No dkv, the Universe contains time. What you are talking about is a constant time foliation. And if you do so, you need to specify the time evolution....As for your duality, you must be infinitely more specific. Otherwise, again they are just empty words. Memory, shmemory, doesn't matter as you say it. Be more exact, more focused on what is the ideea that you want to illustrate.

dkv:"It is very much working sir."

Go for a second oppinion...

dkv:"Mutidimesional Reconfiguration is required to provide Evolutionary solutions."

More crapoly. And I just had a subspace conversation with Picard, who told me that the Borg have just published an article where they prove that in order to have evolutionary solutions you need in fact to compactify the subspace dimensions to crapon sizes.

dkv:"Boss I am talking about events in Multi Dimensional World and by the defintion of Event it is made up of m consecutive occurence of Qunatum Gravitational States.Thus to make an event happen there are certain preferred dimensions."

You surely must have an example illustrating what you say. As I said, I am all years.

dkv:"If you can restate your event in terms of Quantum Gravitational States then at worst you will find that any event is in indeterminate State of limited by an incomplete theory.It is a Mathematical Statement."

So you don't know what mathematics is. What's new with that?

dkv:"The more likly and less likely events are again not Qunatum Gravitational ... Two identical events in Time may not be the same in Quantum Gravitational Field as there is a good possibility of us living in a very elite world of Magic."

You do live there for certain. I can only hope it has a reinforced boundary...

dkv:"Magic which created us."

Oh boy!Then what is the magic trick to make you think?

dkv:"All the observations and laws are thus the result of our stable dimensional configuration.Thats important to understand as there is a long long way to go before we can call it the end of Physics.Are there any other stable configurations and what actually is meant by a stable explanation?It is question which every one should try to answer."

In you magic world, you are probably right. And the only one.

dkv:"Thats not fair. If I say something it means a lot."

If you say so...But you are the only one believing it. This should give you a clue...

#10823 11/21/05 12:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dkv:"However a good discussion is never bad especially when we know that we are discovering a new Theoretical Paradigm of Universe Description."
A good discussion yes, but this is not your case.
REP: Why ?
And for the time being you don't seem to have discovered anything, from what you write. You only say and think that you did. Biiiig difference!
REP: Its up to you to believe me or not.
===============================================
dkv:"I notice here is something amazing .. inspite of saying something very obvious a majority of the section remains closed to a new progressive suggestion."
You simply don't want to understand. There is no progressive suggestion, a treatment of the universe based on information theory is already neeing investigated by others. You would know this if you read more...
REP: Show me the theory which describes the Universe as I have described(or with my assumptions) and trust me I will never post anything.
=====================================
dkv:"I not only have a clue but the complete theory.Infact I call it the Character of Universe which contains multiple theories defined by M & m combination."
Boy, you are thick. Call it what you like, but unless you explain what you are talking about, and you subject it to public critique, it is not worth much.
REP: What do I need to explain. Multiple Theories means multiple configurations of Universe.Some Laws are embeded in the Universe depending upon the defintion of observer Space which I call I-Space.Observations take place in a Multi State and Multi Dimensional World(which I call c-Space).There is nothing special about Humans other than the kind of Information we are looking for.And not every human is capable of digesting every Info he or she comes across.The discrimination of Nature is not false and it is real and required.We have already discussed it in the defintion of Truth.And How we evolve is different question.
===================================
dkv:"It is a fundamental assumption based on common sense.The Coordinates in Time are the best example of it.Coordinates carry lots of Information.The structure of Information is of no consequence if it does not belong to a Group."
Once again, unless you explain this baloney, it isn't worth a dime.
REP: Ok.Everything which is worth a dime belongs to a Group.It has all the elements in it which allows it to co-exist with others.It contains all the Laws required to make it functional.Maths is an example of a Group.
No matter what you write Mathematically it must adhere to the defintion of itself.
Similarly Business House is a Group .... Family is a Group ... This forum belongs to a Group ... Binary Logic Belongs to a Group ...Fuzzy Logic also belongs to a Group.Quantum World belongs to a Group. Every Group has multiple Dimensions in it.In short it has all the orthogonal dimensions in it to make it explainable to all its constiuents.And then it has States which result in Manifestation of events within that Group.
An excercise on Group Intelligence was my choice to show it works.But we are not taking it seriously when actually it has wonderful ability to provide us a simple and running example of how things happen in a group.I have already used it to argue in favour of non-linearity evolution..we are talking about pure convergence here and if we disucss it positively then we will find the treasure much before the world finds it..
==============================================
dkv:"I thought it was very simple.Please note that I had said that Universe is composed of Information Groups but didnt say what it is .This was intentional because what is Universe depends on your configuration of M and m.It is as simple as that."
I am glad the universe depends on M&M, but you have a talent of talking a lot and saying less than nothing.
REP: Thats not true. I say everything and to put it poetically Universe came out of Nothing.
==============================================
Read a paper from arxiv.org to see what means to explain something.
REP:I am giving radically different prespective which is mid way between Einstein and Feynman, Religion and Science , Maths and Arts.
============================
dkv:" Thats why I avoided the question of What it is? ......
Good one!
dkv:"It is an interesting observation but you should also notice that we do not use all the Information available to Describe Universe as given in the classical Physics."
Duh! That is why it is called classical physics.
REP: I guess you agree sincerely.
====================================
Here I say that all the information is used to create the Universe as it is.It is a simple idea but leads to some mind blowing debates.
This might make sense, but you have to show how this happens. At the very least for a simple example, say a black-hole, or a particle, or something similar. Otherwise, once again, it' just empty talk...
REP: How this happens is the stuff which you will see in Future.Take a Hologram ...
It projects Absolute Information with a Relative view.The information remains same but it changes based upon the location of the viewer.The changes are Real as it leads to real events..
========================================
dkv:"...because the Laws are still there and it takes lot of effort to make something wierd happen."
Huh?
REP: yes it takes a lot.But the lot is always finite if effort is implemented with proper strategy.
=======================================
dkv:"Space time is available independent of radiation speed.Whats the big deal about it."
Welcome to Einstein's GR. But that is not waht you were saying before. As I said, don't change the context and claim innocence and righteousness.
REP: :-)) I never said I am innocent infact I am the most clever person on this earth .. little bit of boasting there but you know the fact.
What I say is something little more mysterious.
No Memory and All Memory aspect of Universe.
Come on .. dont tell me that you didnt realize the consequence of it.
Due to no-memory component it is possible for the Universe to break that speed barrier randomly without violating Mr. Einstein.
==============================
dkv:"The more important fact here is that the Universe in Time has a dual reality ...it has all Memory and it has No-Memory at the same time.Lets leave the the velocity part for a more advanced stage discussion."
No dkv, the Universe contains time.
REP: Universe contains time ? ok then lets say that Universe contains it.But how does it matter if what I describe here is a Universe with no begining and No end.This is the fundamental assumption.What gets manifested as Origin of Universe is actually the Transformation of Universe from M1,m1 to M2,m2
What you are talking about is a constant time foliation. And if you do so, you need to specify the time evolution....
REP: Time doesnt evolve it remains same.Constant.It is a Universal Constant.In other words there is always a possibility of defining time at any and every level.
What evolves is Dimensions other than Time.
As for your duality, you must be infinitely more specific.
REP: I personally do not believe in infinite as an explanation.:-)) There are times when things
based on neatly seperated cause and effect.There are times when things happen spontaneously.
Otherwise, again they are just empty words. Memory, shmemory, doesn't matter as you say it. Be more exact, more focused on what is the ideea that you want to illustrate.
dkv:"It is very much working sir."
Go for a second oppinion...
REP: Now what do you say?
dkv:"Mutidimesional Reconfiguration is required to provide Evolutionary solutions."
More crapoly. And I just had a subspace conversation with Picard, who told me that the Borg have just published an article where they prove that in order to have evolutionary solutions you need in fact to compactify the subspace dimensions to crapon sizes.
REP: As we look from here .. indeed the dimensions are very small ...
dkv:"Boss I am talking about events in Multi Dimensional World and by the defintion of Event it is made up of m consecutive occurence of Qunatum Gravitational States.Thus to make an event happen there are certain preferred dimensions."
You surely must have an example illustrating what you say. As I said, I am all years.
REP: Ok assume that we know all the laws for the Space-Time.Next we know that the Universe can not remain the same if the number of dicreet Spacetime increases or decrease.If gets subjected to Binomial Distribution .. the Probability takes the Quantum Shape.It is never zero.
==========================================
dkv:"If you can restate your event in terms of Quantum Gravitational States then at worst you will find that any event is in indeterminate State of limited by an incomplete theory.It is a Mathematical Statement."
So you don't know what mathematics is. What's new with that?
REP: I know more than Mathematics. And Life has taught me that.Btw I am not that bad either.
dkv:"The more likly and less likely events are again not Qunatum Gravitational ... Two identical events in Time may not be the same in Quantum Gravitational Field as there is a good possibility of us living in a very elite world of Magic."
You do live there for certain. I can only hope it has a reinforced boundary...
REP: Lets see.
dkv:"Magic which created us."
Oh boy!Then what is the magic trick to make you think?
REP:Magic is the word which people look forward to.. and someone once had asked for it in this forum.
dkv:"All the observations and laws are thus the result of our stable dimensional configuration.Thats important to understand as there is a long long way to go before we can call it the end of Physics.Are there any other stable configurations and what actually is meant by a stable explanation?It is question which every one should try to answer."
In you magic world, you are probably right. And the only one.
REP: No .. there are billions who follow this unknowingly.Yes I am the first person to discuss it in a logical framework.
=======================================
dkv:"Thats not fair. If I say something it means a lot."
If you say so...But you are the only one believing it. This should give you a clue...
REP: Those who do not believe in it should discuss with me.

#10824 11/21/05 04:03 PM
P
P
dkv,you are simply wasting my time. I bid you good luck in your magic world.

#10825 11/22/05 04:44 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dkv:

After reviewing your what you wrote my conclusion, like Pasti's, is that it is long on bytes and short on content.

Comments such as: "Those who do not believe in it should discuss with me" and "Magic is the word which people look forward to.. and someone once had asked for it in this forum." Falsely assume you are rational.

DA Morgan
#10826 11/23/05 06:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sorry ...i didnt hear your argument against the theory.
Things dont happen this way Morgan...
You need come with a solid reasoning to refute the theory.
Any other comment is not needed.
To put it again "The theory explains everthing"
"It gives the absolute picture." and "has the full ability to explain the Universe."
It gives an all exclusive reality and all inclusive reality a mathematical meaning.
~~For those who had problem : All Exclusive - No Memory . All Inclusive - Complete memory~~
The beauty and power of the theroy is such that it gives everything a Hope.
However it still doesnt say how? That discussion will involve higher level of understanding between us.. and that begins with your acknowledgement of basic assumptions as true.
I hope you understand he meaning of Dimension and States.
Dimensions are the Saptially spread orgothogonal Unit Information... Infact any time spread of information is esspetially a Spatial Representation.Thus again and again we end with a Spatial View if we try to View Time as Dimension.This happens because of the finite speed of light and the essential contiuous movement of time as a collection of events(resulting in decay or growth). I throw bricks at me for making such a statement but think about it deeply.
Next the States.
State is the Net Qunatum Presentation of some aspect of the Object as a Whole.It is the place where further measureable divisions stop..The interaction between the two worlds no yield further Division.Anything less and it just doesnt exist ..However just as fractional Charges are present collectivly inside Protons and Neutrons ... other aspects of Truths lay buried in other dimensions.
Hope this clears some of your cloud.

#10827 11/23/05 01:11 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
"Ganz nicht falsch."

#10828 11/29/05 06:02 AM
B
B
Maybe you are a maths genius, but you sure as hell need an english lesson or two.

#10829 11/29/05 06:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes that is true.
Or may be we need to understand something else.
common to all.
This thread is meant for geniuses and I am glad to find you one.

#10830 11/30/05 06:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How presumptious and insulting can you get?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.