Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#10831 11/30/05 07:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok my god.As you wish ... as you take it.
I have great respect for you and everyone.
The point is if nobody takes you seriously then what do you expect anyone to do?

If I call myself a genius then in my opinion you are a greater one based on your essential role in the events..I delivered what you had asked for.
It does not mean in anyway that I would have delivered even without you.

This is the reason why we are feeling this way.
We are seprating the cause and effect as victory and defeat when there is none. We have all discovered a truth which can remain a solid background for all our discussions in future.

I have been simply telling the truth.

Few more words on the theory:
It contains far more insights than we have discovered together.Every new idea from it is like a child coming into this world... with lots of pain and joy.
On Personal remarks:
On personal level I find lots of people around agreeing with me throughly.This provides them enough peace and hope to believe that yes they were always always so much right.The world was meant to be understood by everyone.I am sure they do not mind my occasional deviations from theory to myself.

#10832 11/30/05 06:23 PM
P
P
dkv:"I have great respect for you and everyone."

Actually you don't. This makes you also a liar.

dkv:"The point is if nobody takes you seriously then what do you expect anyone to do?"

Let me give you a piece of eastern and western wisdom: when several people tell you that you're drunk, you'd better go to sleep. Am I geting through to you?

"I delivered what you had asked for."

No one asked you to deliver any such thing. What you were asked to do was to learn more and talk less, and you certainly didn't deliver on that.

dkv: "We have all discovered a truth which can remain a solid background for all our discussions in future."

"We" haven't discovered anything. And you haven't either. So at least have the decency not to drag all the others through your misery and delusions.

dkv:"I have been simply telling the truth."

and I know at least four cases of Napoleons, two Wellingtons, and one martian that could also swear they are telling the truth about who or what they are. So your point is?

dkv: "On personal level I find lots of people around agreeing with me throughly."

Really? I challenge you to name them and provide the postings where they have "throughly" agreed with you.

dkv:"This provides them enough peace and hope to believe that yes they were always always so much right."

Boy, you really are sick.

dkv:"The world was meant to be understood by everyone."

And somehow, you are not among those who understand it.

kv:"I am sure they do not mind my occasional deviations from theory to myself."

Occasional? There is basically no post that you have writen where you haven't kissed yourself in the mirror! You are really delusional, and I mean this in the medical sense. Get some help, from qualified professionals.

#10833 11/30/05 10:39 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Rose asks:
"How presumptious and insulting can you get?"

Apparently quite a bit

dvk then writes:
"I have great respect for you and everyone."

To paraphrase Pasti ... dkv: you are both a liar and a hypocrite.

DA Morgan
#10834 01/14/06 05:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the liar says that the Universe has an intrinsic Spin just like electrons ...
Can you believe it?
I know all this without reading a book and taking drugs.
And I can prove if you really wish to discuss it.

#10835 01/14/06 06:53 AM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Believe the universe has spin or believe that you know anything about the subject or believe that you can even define the term in terms of this thread.

DA Morgan
#10836 01/16/06 04:46 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Believe me for your own benefit.

#10837 01/16/06 08:00 AM
R
R
I think that kind of response should be reserved for the Origins board, dkv.

#10838 01/17/06 02:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought this thread was about m-theory. Can we bring it back to the initial focus, please?

#10839 01/23/06 01:08 AM
J
jjw Offline
Superstar
Superstar
J
Dkv from an earlier post of yours:

?This is my Theory...
No literature has any reference to it.
I am the creator...
Now that?s not a joke.
Instead take me seriously to discuss it further.
I promise to solve all your problem if you tell me.?

On another listing there have been debates about the formula the E=mc^2.

I do not challenge the formula but I do wonder at the application. The formula requires that for it to be consistent the speed of light must be the same always or the Energy to be produced would vary, just as a change in the Mass would produce different results.

My interest has been concerned with the prospect that it has been established with some certainty that light speed will vary when the light encounters certain mediums. If the speed of light, other than in a vacuum, can effect the result of the energy produced by application of the formula how can the outcome of the application of the formula be predictable and reliable?

If you can respond with some mathematically reasoned result that will be very interesting but please avoid an esoteric type answer or I will not understand it.
Thanks,
jjw

#10840 01/24/06 05:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My interest has been concerned with the prospect that it has been established with some certainty that light speed will vary when the light encounters certain mediums. If the speed of light, other than in a vacuum, can effect the result of the energy produced by application of the formula how can the outcome of the application of the formula be predictable and reliable?
REP: Speed of Light as they say in classical GR remains the same.Certain mediums change it due to interaction with photons(changing the state of atoms). But the underlying fact remains same with respect to light.

#10841 01/28/06 04:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not challenge the formula but I do wonder at the application. The formula requires that for it to be consistent the speed of light must be the same always or the Energy to be produced would vary, just as a change in the Mass would produce different results.
REP: To bring alive this discussion I guess you want one more answer. Simple answers are already given in the book. I share my theory not be called a thief. And an ungratefull nation doesnt hesitate in proving it.

#10842 01/28/06 05:23 AM
J
jjw Offline
Superstar
Superstar
J
DKV:

I do not have any idea what you are saying.
I suggest you ignore my question as too speculative and that will suffice.
jjw

#10843 01/29/06 07:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by dkv:
Ok so again it got deleted.

Hope it makes some sense.
It didn't.

#10844 01/29/06 08:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May I know why?
Give me a glimpse of some logical reasoning.

#10845 01/29/06 11:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
May I know why?
Give me a glimpse of some logical reasoning.
You were totally off topic and off the wall. That's two strikes right there.

#10846 01/30/06 07:49 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
dvk wrote:
"The target was to show the Universe holds the intrinsic Spin. Which is part of m-theory which says any dimension of thought can be translated into a State. And it necessarily includes Spin of the Universe itself."

No it isn't. There isn't anything in m-theory, quantum membranes, that has anything to do with "dimension of thought."

Rose ... use a machete.
dvk .... you were compeltely off-topic and if you can not see that then please add 2+2 and come up with seeking professional help.

DA Morgan
#10847 01/31/06 09:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Stupid Morgan... Membranes are undetectable.
It gets worse from here.

#10848 02/01/06 05:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes indeed it gets worse than ever.
Give a thought to joining a class on Logic and Deductive Analysis.

#10849 02/01/06 05:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After you, my dear Alphonse!

#10850 02/03/06 11:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Lets talk logic :
Binary Logic is well understood ...
What about Fuzzy Logic?
...[content deleted]
But in the end it is the Self or Your Self which gives you the final answer.
Circular logic is not logic. This is a Science forum, not the local psychiatric ward.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.