Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
OP Offline
P
DA Moaran
If Einstein did not derive E=mc^2 then globally the eqautrion is asociated with his name.
Why not with Newton's name or someone else.
Then who derived E=mc^2 ?
Give me name of scientist, Journal its volume and page.
Explain what you mean to say, so that I and members understand thesame.
-----------------------------------------------
""""" ---Physics Essays is a journal deals with FUNDAMENTAL QUESTIONS IN PHYSICS.

CLICK
http://www.physicsessays.com/

An International Journal Dedicated To
Fundamental Questions In Physics

Physics Essays has been established as an international journal dedicated to theoretical and experimental aspects of fundamental problems in Physics and, generally, to the advancement of basic knowledge of Physics. The Journal?s mandate is to publish rigorous and methodological examinations of past, current, and advanced concepts, methods and results in physics research. Physics Essays dedicates itself to the publication of stimulating exploratory, and original papers in a variety of physics disciplines, such as spectroscopy, quantum mechanics, particle physics, electromagnetic theory, astrophysics, space physics, mathematical methods in physics, plasma physics, philosophical aspects of physics, chemical physics, and relativity.

The Journal will endeavour to reflect the environment in which best research is carried out by providing a stimulating publication outlet for both the expression of ideas and reporting of results, within the rigour of the scientific discipline with which the Journal is concerned, namely Physics. As a dynamic new journal, Physics Essays combines rigorous scientific reporting with freedom to express ideas based on logically sound and well balanced points of view.

Physics Essays, an international, peer-reviewed journal of impeccable quality, supported and advised by a renowned Editorial Board, has been established as the sole journal to act as the voice of the international physics community in a truly interdisciplinary fashion. """""

E
E
Quote:
Originally posted by physicsajay:
Just say honestly, what is your education level in Math.

From what I see, you do not have a clue as to what limits are.

I am not sure you know what elementary algebra is about.

Can you solve an equation:
x^2 + 6x +10 =0

Can you solve the equation system:

13x + 4y =177
8x + 11y=123

e smile s

P
OP Offline
P
To
Tell you your affiliation so I will use the same level to clarify. I have asked the same earlier also.

ES Read the paper ( ir is published in scientific journal) . All the things are explained a page 207, 208 Section 4.
So read the paper.

I have proved
l* = 0/0
I have too have proved FROM THE SAME EQAUTION.
l* = 0
There was a reason to prove both the reulst.
The reason and logic to prove both.

See paper. If you neeed it give me you Email I will send you. I have sent over 1000 copies of irt by Email in past three weeks, when it was published.

I have simply asked you to
elaborate the steps the way you mean l* = 0
But you did not elaborate.
Bacause I too done the same in paper.

So all would have been over.

Even a student of 8th Class class can solve the equations, THER ARE ESTABLISHED METHODS FOR THE SAME.
Again if you need the paper let me your Email.
AJAY SHARMA

E
E
Quote:
By default, your writings are nonsense, they go against very well established physics.

So, reading them is a waste of time, unless you can prove you are capable of anything.
An 8th grade student can do things, which I am still in doubt you can. Unless you prove otherwise by taking the tests I give you, you must accept being considered ignorant nutcake.

e laugh s

P
OP Offline
P
To
ES
I can STILL waste my time for your comments.
Read the paper and then comments

YOU HAVE NOT READ PAPER, wHICH IS A PART OF SCIENTIFI LITERATURE.
IT HAS BEEN PRESENTED OVER 12 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES.
It has been approved by experts in Relativity

I have number of time requested tell me you email . I will send you the copy. This you dont want to do.
The things are you are raising are all discusseed at page 206-207 in Section 4.

Stil I give one more option. You write and article send it to the journal, you will know the worth of your comments.

AJAY SHARMA

E
E
Quote:
A PART OF SCIENTIFI LITERATURE.
IT HAS BEEN PRESENTED OVER 12 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES.
I hate to tell you, but we are living in the era of pseudoscience. And you have been caught into particuralily crackpot substream of it. That is all, really.

e laugh s

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
physicsjay ... you have NEVER published in a peer reviewed journal ... you have no idea what formula Einstein actually published but yet you've proven it wrong ... you can't solve elementary math problems ... and you want us to waste our time reading your paper.

I'm in full agreement with extrasense ... you are a kook, a crackpot, a self-aggrandizing waste of time.

Go away and in your copious spare time try retaking elementary school.

DA Morgan
C
C
Physics Essays is a peer reviewed journal that publishes crackpot physics. The journal was founded in order to give the crackpots an outlet to publish their ideas so that they won't bother serious scientists. The articles submitted, reviewed (by fellow crackpots) and published in Physics Essays are now not submitted to Physical Review, Science or Nature.

The editorial board contains the names of real distinguished scientists, but they are not really editors of Physics Essays. They have just agreed to sit on a ficticious editorial board to fool the crackpots.

P
OP Offline
P
I have published in peer review journals,
I can send you the same by Email.I hav etold you Name , VOLUME , PAGE NO.

My work is part of international literature .
IT IS APPROVED BY EXPERTS IN FILEDS OF RELATIVITY.
My work is published by experts in conferences in all the CONTINENTS except in Australia where I did not visit yet.

If you dont want to understand the matter, OK . It is your free will, it is your problem.
That is right.
If you feel it is wrong write to SCIENTIIFIC JOURNALS. YOU WILL KNOW THE WORTH OF YOUR IDEAS.

AJAY SHARMA

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
crackpotjay wrote:
"I have published in peer review journals, I can send you the same by Email.I hav etold you Name , VOLUME , PAGE NO."

Not a chance and let me answer your question for you in the easiest way possible.

Earlier you asked: " If Einstein did not derive E=mc^2 then globally the eqautrion is asociated with his name."

Indicating that you are totally clueless about basic physics. So as I teach at a university I will help you in the same way I would help any of my students.

1. go to: www.google.com
2. type in: "Einstein's Real Formula"
3. Hit the <Enter> key

Your ignorance is profound. Your apparent laziness consistent with the results of your education.

DA Morgan
P
OP Offline
P
You are arguing like a child.
You did not your affiliations, and research publications in physics.

The particulars of my peer review publications.
Name of journal Physics Essays
Specilaisation Fundamental question in physics Year 2004
Number 17
Issue 2
Page 195-222
You can purchase the paper for US $4 from the publisher's site
http://www.physicsessays.com/catalog.asp?code=1701

I again suggest read the paper all anserwews are.
The sort of arguments in ignorance you are raising are addeseesed at page 206-207 in Section 4.

====Also see in Google there are nearly 150 links to my work. Try, Ajay Einstein, E=mc2

See Einstein's original paper of Sep 27 2005 where Einstein derived
Einstein?s 27 Sep 1905 paper available at
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/www/
DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND
UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?
By A. Einstein
September 27, 1905
The results of the previous investigation lead to a very interesting conclusion, which is here to be deduced.

I based that investigation on the Maxwell-Hertz equations for empty space, together with the Maxwellian expression for the electromagnetic energy of space, and in addition the principle that:--

The laws by which the states of physical systems alter are independent of the alternative, to which of two systems of coordinates, in uniform motion of parallel translation relatively to each other, these alterations of state are referred (principle of relativity).

With these principles* as my basis I deduced inter alia the following result (? 8):--

Let a system of plane waves of light, referred to the system of co-ordinates (x, y, z), possess the energy l; let the direction of the ray (the wave-normal) make an angle with the axis of x of the system. If we introduce a new system of co-ordinates () moving in uniform parallel translation with respect to the system (x, y, z), and having its origin of co-ordinates in motion along the axis of x with the velocity v, then this quantity of light--measured in the system ()--possesses the energy

where c denotes the velocity of light. We shall make use of this result in what follows.

Let there be a stationary body in the system (x, y, z), and let its energy--referred to the system (x, y, z) be E0. Let the energy of the body relative to the system () moving as above with the velocity v, be H0.

Let this body send out, in a direction making an angle with the axis of x, plane waves of light, of energy ?L measured relatively to (x, y, z), and simultaneously an equal quantity of light in the opposite direction. Meanwhile the body remains at rest with respect to the system (x, y, z). The principle of energy must apply to this process, and in fact (by the principle of relativity) with respect to both systems of co-ordinates. If we call the energy of the body after the emission of light E1 or H1 respectively, measured relatively to the system (x, y, z) or () respectively, then by employing the relation given above we obtain

By subtraction we obtain from these equations

The two differences of the form H - E occurring in this expression have simple physical significations. H and E are energy values of the same body referred to two systems of co-ordinates which are in motion relatively to each other, the body being at rest in one of the two systems (system (x, y, z)). Thus it is clear that the difference H - E can differ from the kinetic energy K of the body, with respect to the other system (), only by an additive constant C, which depends on the choice of the arbitrary additive constants of the energies H and E. Thus we may place

since C does not change during the emission of light. So we have

The kinetic energy of the body with respect to () diminishes as a result of the emission of light, and the amount of diminution is independent of the properties of the body. Moreover, the difference K0 - K1, like the kinetic energy of the electron (? 10), depends on the velocity.

Neglecting magnitudes of fourth and higher orders we may place

From this equation it directly follows that:--

If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/c?. The fact that the energy withdrawn from the body becomes energy of radiation evidently makes no difference, so that we are led to the more general conclusion that

The mass of a body is a measure of its energy-content; if the energy changes by L, the mass changes in the same sense by L/9 ? 1020, the energy being measured in ergs, and the mass in grammes.

It is not impossible that with bodies whose energy-content is variable to a high degree (e.g. with radium salts) the theory may be successfully put to the test.

If the theory corresponds to the facts, radiation conveys inertia between the emitting and absorbing bodies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Footnotes
* The principle of the constancy of the velocity of light is of course contained in Maxwell's equations.

About this Edition
This edition of Einstein's Does the Inertia of a Body Depend upon its Energy-Content? is based on the English translation of his original 1905 German-language paper (published as Ist die Tr?gheit eines K?rpers von seinem Energiegehalt abh?ngig?, in Annalen der Physik. 18:639, 1905) which appeared in the book The Principle of Relativity, published in 1923 by Methuen and Company, Ltd. of London. Most of the papers in that collection are English translations by W. Perrett and G.B. Jeffery from the German Das Relativatsprinzip, 4th ed., published by in 1922 by Tuebner. All of these sources are now in the public domain; this document, derived from them, remains in the public domain and may be reproduced in any manner or medium without permission, restriction, attribution, or compensation.

The footnote is as it appeared in the 1923 edition. The 1923 English translation modified the notation used in Einstein's 1905 paper to conform to that in use by the 1920's; for example, c denotes the speed of light, as opposed the V used by Einstein in 1905. In this paper Einstein uses L to denote energy; the italicised sentence in the conclusion may be written as the equation "m = L/c?" which, using the more modern E instead of L to denote energy, may be trivially rewritten as "E = mc?".

This electronic edition was prepared by John Walker in March 2001. You can download a ready-to-print PostScript file of this document or the LaTeX source code used to create it from this site; both are supplied as Zipped archives. An Adobe Acrobat PDF edition of this document is also available.

On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies
Explore Relativistic Spaceflight in our C-ship
Download this document as LaTeX Source or PostScript
Physics and General Relativity at Fourmilab
Fourmilab Home Page

D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Wow! You've wasted more square inches of SAGG than anyone else. You are currently the frontrunner for the 2006 Trident prize?

My favorite, other than the statement about radium salts is:
================================================
"Neglecting magnitudes of fourth and higher orders we may place

From this equation it directly follows that:-- "
================================================
Brilliant ... truly brilliant. Only a painter with nothing but white paint and an empty canvas can rival your clarity of thought and presentation.

DA Morgan
R
RM Offline
Superstar
Superstar
R
Don't give up Physicsajay! -I am enjoying this thread too much. smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.