Welcome to
Science a GoGo's
Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic or they will be moved to a galaxy far, far away.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
So that we remain spam-free, please note that all posts by new users are moderated.

The Forums
General Science Talk        Not-Quite-Science        Climate Change Discussion        Physics Forum        Science Fiction

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 181 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest Posts
Top Posters(30 Days)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
#10570 12/28/05 12:22 AM
J
J
How do you people work out that questioning someones scientific standpoint is an accusation of fraud? you really are paranoid, the bizarre names you choose to be identified by rather than something adult or genuine are an indication of mental aberation.
The world is a big place and not everybody has been force fed the media garbage you have.

I'll just bail out and leave you to your fantasy world. Cheers Habib, you vote with your feet and have led the way, mind you fair votes are a novelty to americans anyway.

#10571 12/28/05 02:41 AM
A
A
Habib said:
"Why do Americans have to insult everyone? why call people "idiots" "knuckleheads" etc? are your arguments so fragile you must resort to insults? "

Response:
Maybe you're gone already, but if you peek...
I used "knucklehead" because I don't think that's really an insult on the same level as "idiot" or other expressions prefixed or suffixed by four letter words. I'll try to refrain from using the term. I did not call anyone "idiot" but I did call statements "idiotic" because I find them to be so.
I'm not American. You assume too much. Are you aware of the fact that this is an Australian site?
Further more, if you (anyone) come into a science forum with farfetched statements with no factual backup, you should expect some resistance. You need to be a little tougher. I agree that name calling should not be used, but as mentioned above, sometimes in the heat of the discussion, that happens some time.

Jeff,
If you don't think that hoaxing the moon landing and fool the whole world is not fraud, then what in your book would be fraud?

Now, where is bazza? Would anyone else care to comment on my responses to bazza's 29 or 30 items? Or do you whish to continue whining smile
Or maybe the hoax believers got converted - or not :rolleyes:

#10572 12/28/05 11:38 AM
B
B
I agree lurker with most of your points and maybe the way to proof is through the evidence we collected on the moon.I dont think we have send a robot for samples so lets checkout these rocks and "moondust" collected.We are able to hoax film and sound but I think it is more unlikely with the samples. Have they been tested independently???

#10573 12/28/05 11:53 AM
B
B
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm
check this and remember it is a NASA/gov page

#10574 12/28/05 11:54 AM
B
B
Again I ask have they been tested independently??

#10575 12/28/05 12:12 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
"http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast23feb_2.htm
check this and remember it is a NASA/gov page"

I went to that page. Did you read it? It was a scathing critique of moon-hoax theology, but it contains nothing new. All this stuff has appeared elsewhere.

What constitutes an "independent" laboratory test?
I like the last few lines of the article you referred us to:
---
Even Dr. Robert Park, Director of the Washington office of the American Physical Society and a noted critic of NASA's human space flight program, agrees with the space agency on this issue. "The body of physical evidence that humans did walk on the Moon is simply overwhelming."

"Fox should stick to making cartoons," agreed Marc Norman. "I'm a big fan of The Simpsons!"
---

#10576 12/28/05 02:25 PM
B
B
" Even Dr Robert Park" yes thats proof.Have you noticed where he works and who he is payed by??
"Independent" from the US gov,NASA or supported/sponsored investigation by the US gov.
You had noticed on the page there is NO independent proof or opinions( I hope!!!)
That was the point I was making and I thought it would be obvious.

#10577 12/28/05 02:42 PM
B
B
If there is no doubt why the propaganda?? With this I am not saying it was a hoax. Would you agree to this,if we cant find independent study of the rocks and moondust it would not help NASA`s defence and would add fuel to the fire.

#10578 12/28/05 05:52 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Agree with it? Absolutely not. It is pure unadulterated rubbish.

DA Morgan
#10579 12/28/05 05:56 PM
B
B
try Dalmore 18 years and tell me what you think DA Morgan

#10580 12/29/05 07:46 AM
A
A
I think by now, since there has been no constructive disagreements to my responses to Bazza?s list of statements/questions about NASA?s moon landings missions, we can conclude that:
This list of ?proof of moon landing hoax? is dead. The questions or statements have been answered and explained.

This thread can be closed.

#10581 12/29/05 08:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the grand conspiracy began with Landing on Moon.
Since we all believe in it ... I guess one day landing will become a kind of folktale in the general masses.
But what about the other launches ?
And why is Japan failing to produce technical superiority in Space Launching?
Strange.
Technologically what are they missing?
The sharing between two great country has been very limited.
India stands out as a very simple country and even India is going to launch some kind of Moonship...
I wonder whether the entire controversy is about that particular launch or the entire Space program?

#10582 12/29/05 11:52 AM
B
B
dkv only about the ability to land on the moon in 1969.
Lurker you are wright lets put the list to sleep and deal with the Hoax(or is that one)

#10583 12/29/05 11:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dkv only about the ability to land on the moon in 1969.
REP: Thanks that you answered.
In 1969 World was under tremendous pressure.
Anything is possible.
But such a Lie ...

[content edited] .. is there any light ?
Best method will be to get a confirmation from the Lords.

See you after a heartbreak.

:-))

#10584 12/29/05 09:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont see how two photographs taken on different missions and at different places on the moon can have EXACTLY the same background. The same rocks with the same shadows and the same horizon details with the same light intensity. How? It dont add up to me somehow. that and the no dust on take off thing leave me feelin a bit uneasy.

#10585 12/30/05 04:59 PM
T
Megastar
Megastar
T
"I dont see how two photographs taken on different missions and at different places on the moon can have EXACTLY the same background. "

Can you provide the two pictures in question, with sources please?

#10586 12/30/05 09:00 PM
D
Megastar
Megastar
D
Don't hold your breath. If they existed the link would have been posted.

DA Morgan
#10587 12/31/05 02:04 AM
A
A
Mom said:
?I dont see how two photographs taken on different missions and at different places on the moon can have EXACTLY the same background. The same rocks with the same shadows and the same horizon details with the same light intensity. How? It dont add up to me somehow. that and the no dust on take off thing leave me feelin a bit uneasy.?

Response:
Well, ?mom?, I certainly hope you are not a detective or have any aspiration of becoming one.
First, who told you the pictures were from
different missions?
Second, I?ll tell you how this adds up.
If the pictures have ?EXACTLY the same background. The same rocks with the same shadows and the same horizon details with the same light intensity?, then THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY FROM THE SAME MISSION AND WERE TAKEN AT THE SAME LOCATION. As simple as that.

Now to your dust mystery. I assume you are talking about the film that shows the take off of the upper part of the LM.
Are you, yourself wondering about this? Or did you read about this on the internet? I?m assuming the latter.
Why do you expect to see dust in these pictures? Think about it for a minute.
The LM has two parts, the astronaut compartment (the Ascent Stage) and the Base part with the four legs (the Descent Stage).

Descent Stage height: 10 feet, 7 inches
Diameter (diagonally across landing gear) : 31 feet
(As described here: http://users.specdata.com/home/pullo/F_R.HTM)
I think these dimensions are right comparing with pictures with astronauts close to the LM

Only the ascent stage takes off. And it takes off from a platform, the descent stage, which is about 10 feet (3 meters) above the ground. The blast does not hit the ground. There may have been some dust settled on the surface of the
descent stage at the landing, but with the poor picture quality, that dust (if any) is probably not just visible.

#10588 12/31/05 09:15 PM
A
A
Hi all

I too have reservations on this subject. I have lived under a system where we had to accept what we were told by the government simply because if the goverment said it then it had to be true. To dissent brought first ridicule then arrest. Now I am free to question and to explore, I treasure this ability.

I have reservations when I see blue sky in the command module window two days into the flight. This is not an acceptable circumstance and has yet to be excused.

#10589 01/01/06 03:11 PM
B
B
I dont question the photos or the film(I could make a fake photo or film with no problem)
I dont understand why NASA(US gov.) are holding back evidence and contaminating this whole subject.Why did NASA buy up Binders conflicting(with the NASA moon landings and probes) information. Remember Binders moon project was independent(semi wth Army) Why were only two moon rocks(Apollo 14) sent around the world for studie and noone has found anything out of this world in them(NASA has with its samples???)
Lets put it this way(remember its the cold war sixties) USA gets a gun-Russia gets a gun. USA gets a rocket-Russia gets a rocket. USA gets a nuke-Russia gets a nuke.Russia go to space-USA go to space. USA go to the moon-Russia??????????
So in other words you are saying the USA won the cold war in the sixties???? Do you believe that??

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
debbieevans, bkhj, jackk, Johnmattison, RacerGT
865 Registered Users
Sponsor

Science a GoGo's Home Page | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact UsokÂþ»­¾W
Features | News | Books | Physics | Space | Climate Change | Health | Technology | Natural World

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 Science a GoGo and its licensors. All rights reserved.