Hi there gentle readers (the Asimov tack):

1. My educational credentials are not very relevent but include a Master's in Chemical Engineering from Berserkeley and time spent at the Hanford Works.

2. I have done a lot of process design and research work on catalysis of reactions in the aqueous phase.

3. There are no attractive forces. The pyramids "dock" by lucky collision. You might ask what is the chance of that? One in a sextillion?

Precisely. That is why initial nuclear fusion is so slow and why stars last billions of years.

4. This theory does not propose that chemical bonding occurs through electrons but occurs where the electrons are absent. The bonding is not attractive but is instead a parking of atoms by the repulsive Elysium medium and the gravitational flux.

5. The Periodic Table is a human invention. Reality is indifferent to it. It is a "cook book". The counting up of protons, neutrons and electrons is incorrect. My speculation is that an open proton displays the repulsive force of an open electron. Two protons which have "docked" have become two "neutrons". When fission occurs and a neutron is released, the neutron has an average lifespan of about 12 minutes. It decays into a proton and an electron. Scientific testing has established that the half life of a proton is in excess of 10X34 power years. Quite a difference.

6. Science does not have to be extremely complicated and unknowable. Humans have made a very complex mess out of a Reality which is probably quite simple.

Now for the next "gentle reader":

I agree, that a speculation should stand or fall on its own merits. There is much confusion about forms of Hydrogen. Hydrogen-1 is simply a proton with its "attached" electron. Hydrogen-2 is actually deuterium, which I say is two protons "docked" together. It has no open electrons. Remember that I am arguing that chemical bonds do not come from electrons, quite the opposite. Hydrogen-3 is actually tritium: Two "neutrons" with one open proton. Look at the "hydrogen" bomb. An initial fission heats up the tritium and deuterium to a very high temperature. What you have, in reality, is the release of very high temperature, high pressure Elysium. This release will power up the open proton on a tritium nucleus and turn it into a high velocity bullet. The deuterium is indifferent to the fission energy release, but it is the target of the tritium bullet. Once deuterium starts fissioning (from collisions with tritium), there is no stopping the process until the deuterium is used up.

I am proposing that Helium-3 is three protons, attached side to side. It is the primary waste product of a hydrogen bomb. Look at the peculiar behavior of Helium-3. All the behavior is explained if Helium-3 is actually three protons.

I can expand on the Helium-3 issue if you are interested. The most important thing to understand is that all the behavior is passive. The Helium-3 does not have to "try" to do anything.