Quote:
You mean Noah got those Koala's back to Australia, the polar bears back to the Canadian Northwest Territories, the Lions back to Africa, and the Penguins back to Antarctica without help. It is a miracle.

So that leaves exactly how many weeks for the differentiation of languages, differentiation of genetic code, differentiation of cultures, and for most of the planet's inhabitants to forget that they all descended from Noah and his family.

Double Wow!!

You see a scientist ... with the integrity to admit he/she doesn't have all the answers would just say "I don't know but maybe someday we will find the answer." I guess that is too much to expect from a true-believer. No, from you we are treated to make-it-up-on-the-spot answers with no grounding in either science or theology. Fascinating.

Triple Wow!!!
dano, dano, dano...you are fond of calling others trolls but there is no greater troll than you are

i have responses to your jazz above...but i don't think the climate is right at the moment, nor is this the thread in which, to continue this here

we can take it private, though i would prefer my response to your jazz be public...you choose, private or we move it to origins or the nqs board (and since the origins board has a better chance of surviving the sadly unnecessary but probably inevitable reorganization of sciagog, i propose it would be a better choice :-)

btw -- i can't find your "gone silent" comment in regard to disease, etc but i have responses to that jazz too :-)

again, just because i don't have time to get to every comment worthy (or not so worthy but requisite all the same) of a response, does not mean i have no response, or that in the event that a response is beyond me at present (which is not the case here), others may have the answer...

and then, the caveat again...

just because we don't know the answer now, doesn't mean we won't tomorrow or 5 or 50 or 500yrs from now