Blacknad wrote:

[quote]
There is no content here.

You write - 'As we can see...'

I wouldn't take that forgranted. I don't see that your points coherently bring us to 'see' anything.

Is there anything you can point to that backs up your position besides your own 'infallible' logic - or did you just have a eureka moment in the bath one day?

This may be acceptable in high school but you can't get away with it here.[quote]

-
But you do agree to allow each other to ?get away with? sitting in your little sewing circle and gossiping amongst yourselves. What you will not allow here, is serious debate.

You continue to ask me to ?back up? my argument when not once has anyone presented an argument for the true existence of altruism ? unless you expect me to accept your wishy-washy sentiments instead of a rational argument. That, I can not do; as I value rationality, and not sentiment.

I?ve present examples of the logical truth that altruism doesn?t exist time and time again. Now it is up to you to do the same.

Come on guys ? surely having a deep interest in getting to the roots of all life, has meant that you don?t take anything as truth unless you first push reason to its very extreme, and in so doing, ensure that any tenets you live by, accord with reason and logic. No one wants to live a lie ? do they?

-
Sue