Quote:
Originally posted by J. Arthur God:
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Boy:

I have more results backing up my claims but has been advised by my patent lawyers to keep it under wraps for a while longer.
I look forward to hearing these results. I do not look forward to reading about vague promises of results. Somehow, I fear I will experience the latter.
If you read my papers in Semiconductor Science and Technology vol. 18 (2003) S125 and S131; and you are capable of understanding band theory, interface theory (p-n-junctions, Schottky junctions, etc.) then you will see there is no vague promises there. Except if you want to insult my experimental acumen by saying that "it must be contamination" you will see that the physics cannot be faulted. In fact the physics predicts that in the circumstances charge transfer must occur from the diamond to tha anode without an electric field being present. This is the first time that it could be proved that there can be no electric field between two contacts while charge transfer is occurring. There is no proof whatsoever in the scientific literature that it is the case for any the other superconducting phases discovered to date.

Nobody could fault my physics in those papers to date; but nobody immediately jumped on the bandwagon as you assumed they will. I have presented it at three conferences and nobody "was looking for new ideas there". In fact scientists who have worked in the field of superconduction rather became abusive and walked away, instead of discussing the physics involved. It must be a shock for them to discover that the BCS model might be totally wrong.

I have been willing to prepare diamond samples for them so that they could repeat the experiment; but no takers came forward. Last year Prof. Terry Doyle of the University of Natal retired as chairman of the physics department. He had then free time and asked me to prepare samples for him because he wants to find the "real cause for the results and prove why my conclusions must be wrong". He designed and constructed his own apparatus and found that he reproduced all the results I have measured and even more. He could even see the superconducting phase with a microscope. It is in the form of a pitch black cylinder of about 1 micron diameter. He could send a current through the circuit which would even have caused a bundle of nanotubes to glow white hot. The cylider stayed black up to the point when the anode (stainless steel) started to melt. Prof. Doyle is at present planning further measurements and I hope that he will publish before the end of this year.

I am sure my patent attorneys are not stupid; and if they tell me to first keep material under wraps, I will do it notwithstanding being insulted by anyone.